• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team White Wolves (recruiting)

Region Types

• Islands

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Mountainous

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • A little of everything

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • A lot of everything

Votes: 11 36.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

maxj2009

Story writing Genius!
Years
ya. sorry about a lack of updates. ive been helping zerkrom alot on his hack and not doing much here. i am looking into finding a tile inserter. also, i might not be on for a while. my hard drive crashed and im using a different/ limited computer. ill try to get everything back up within a week.

maxj2009

Story writing Genius!
Years
nice! well, my hard drive is compleatly fried.... good thing i have another one. problem is that this one doesnt have all my stuff i had made for the hack. so, now i guess i have to remake some things, but i will still be active.

maxj2009

Story writing Genius!
Years
sure, except we havent actually done the first few cities... or any for that fact... i need to find a tile inserter so that the game can look its best.

maxj2009

Story writing Genius!
Years
yes. one thing is that one of the marts will be different then the others. its the one in which the uncle and aunt of the player own.

maxj2009

Story writing Genius!
Years
well, in the beginning, it should be like potions and pokeballs. the normal stuff. but it should also update itself once a while. also, what they should say is something like "oh! (player name), look how much you've grown! What would you want to buy?" then at the end of purchases, it should be like "Come and visit us again soon! Swing by the house and talk to your cousins once and a while too!

Announcement:
Id like all active team members to send me your skype names. im going to schedule some meeting days in which to talk about the hack. if you dont want anyone to know your skype name, just send me a pm. if you dont have skype, its fine. ill inform all members of things said at the meetings. my skype name is Rekkuza1. hope to see u guys on skype.

Last edited:

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
Name Preferred: tajaros
Time Zone: GMT +8
E-Mail: [email protected]
Skills: Scripting, Spriting, Mapping, Graphics Editor, ASM Script Inserter, A little Hex Editing Experience, And Ideas... :)
Position Applying For: Spriting, or Beta tester (I'll just help a little bit though :))
Proof Of Work: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=284264 I'll PM the others... :)
Past Experience : Pokemon Dark Rising (refer to my sig :))

And about that skype thingy I won't be on that cause I don't have skype and I don't allow webcams, so sorry... :)

Last edited:

maxj2009

Story writing Genius!
Years
actually, sprites r covered atm. how about trying to fit mine that ive posted into a leaf green rom?

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
actually, sprites r covered atm. how about trying to fit mine that ive posted into a leaf green rom?

LeafGreen? Well I'm a Spriter so I won't problem that xD

Shall I put it in a clean LeafGreen ROM? (And please can you send them to me in PNG's the sprites that you posted here are kinda messy... :(

Thatonegurl

Scripter
Years
Oh btw,
Do you have the tiles you want to insert?
I may be able to help out with that too.
It's not my specialty, but it's worth a shot.

Back