• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[OPEN] Trade Orrun's Event Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orrun

Pokemon (Event) Collector
Years
Trade Orrun's Event Shop

Welcome to

Trade Orrun's Event Shop

OPEN NOW

Please, enjoy yourselves and have a look around at my events and everything else I have to offer you.

Rules:
1. No hacks. Period. I do check my Pokemon to see if they are legit though programs like Pokecheck.org. I do however consider clones to be "legal" and I do accept them.
2. Not really a "rule", but I do clone. Cloning is legal in my eyes and I won't be persuaded. If you don't like clones I guess don't trade with me.
3. I mainly want event Pokemon, which I also will mainly be wanting. But offer shinies/EV'd/IV'd Pokemon and I will consider. I also do not plan on selling many items.
4. Finally, all Pokemon events are on my Pokemon White game, meaning some will have moves like Surf and Fly removed, but they are still the real event.
Anyways here is my list at this moment and feel free to offer away. I will post more info later.

Spoiler:

If you think anything is hacked, let me know!!! I do not want to give away hacks!

1. Events
2. What I am looking for.
3. My FCs

1. Events

Here are all the Events I have to offer.

UT = Untouched
T = Touched

Spoiler:

2. Looking for...

+Events I do not have. Check list to see what I don't have and what you might want. I also will take an event UT if the one I have is touched.

+Shinies/EVs/IVs/ETC (Maybe)
I am more of an event collector. But ask and offer and maybe...

3. FCs

Look in sig. Use the White FC unless told otherwise.

OK. That's it.

And, no offense, but I don't like to make small trades. I'd rather get events for events. Items are just a bonus or fill in to make a trade more even. So are the same with bred Pokemon.

So...

OFFER AWAY!

Last edited:

Orrun

Years
Now Open for business; feel free to offer away.

And again, the layout will be improved as I have time to do so.

Falling Wishes

"We're in space. SPAAAAAACE."
Years
Do you mind checking my joint thread for your Teeter Dance Pichu? If you need the link click the green thing on my signature. c:

Nice thread & collection too!

Orrun

Years
Do you mind checking my joint thread for your Teeter Dance Pichu? If you need the link click the green thing on my signature. c:

Nice thread & collection too!
Thanks.

And yes I'd be interested in your:
B/W 1st Anniversary
1stANIV Mewtwo - (ポケスマ!) - lv.70 (Jap)

Are you able to clone or no? I'll gladly clone your Mewtwo back to you if you can't since I'll be cloning my Teeter Dance Pichu.

Orrun

Years
Update: I did trade for a BW2 Event Team Plasma Genesect (JPN, of course) yesterday from Shiny Victini. I am certain it is legit/legal since they got it themself. Anyways it is Modest with apparently good IVs (which I will check as well). This event also allows you in White, Black, White2, and Black2 to go to Team Plasma's deserted base to get the disc to change the type of Genesect's special move.

I will not trade this until I know more about it through Pokecheck, and if I decide to distribute it or not I will only trade other events for it, since it was RNG'd fairly well by what I was told.

Falling Wishes

"We're in space. SPAAAAAACE."
Years

Thanks.

And yes I'd be interested in your:
B/W 1st Anniversary
1stANIV Mewtwo - (ポケスマ!) - lv.70 (Jap)

Are you able to clone or no? I'll gladly clone your Mewtwo back to you if you can't since I'll be cloning my Teeter Dance Pichu.

That would be amazing if you could, & i accept clones too! Is this Gen. 5?

Orrun

Years
@ jerichob10: I'd be interested in your LovelyPlace Events: LovelyPlace Cubchoo - (ポケスマ) - Naive - lv.15 (Jap)

@ Falling Wishes: Yes I trade with Gen 5 pretty much only now, and I'll gladly clone it back for you then.

@ justink132: I'd especially be interested in your YOTD events. However all of these I am interested in as well, especially the NOKs.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 8, 2016
@ jerichob10: I'd be interested in your LovelyPlace Events: LovelyPlace Cubchoo - (ポケスマ) - Naive - lv.15 (Jap)

@ Falling Wishes: Yes I trade with Gen 5 pretty much only now, and I'll gladly clone it back for you then.

@ justink132: I'd especially be interested in your YOTD events. However all of these I am interested in as well, especially the NOKs.

Spoiler:
hi that is some list. lol ill got through your list and see what i can come up with. to get in return but i dunno if i want that many.lol. ill send you a message probly tonight sometime.

Orrun

Years
hi that is some list. lol ill got through your list and see what i can come up with. to get in return but i dunno if i want that many.lol. ill send you a message probly tonight sometime.
lol na not that many. That'd be a while to trade.

I just selected what I didn't have yet is all, but okay I'll be waiting for a message from you I suppose.

Psiiionic

RNG please ^-^
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 12, 2017
Hey Orrun can you see if I have anything for your Zigzagoon with Extremespeed ?

Orrun

Years
Hey Orrun can you see if I have anything for your Zigzagoon with Extremespeed ?

REGICE
Level: 30 UT
Ability: Clear Body
Nature: Bold
Ivs: 30/31/30/30/30/31 HP Fire 70
OT: Platinum 40753 NICK

I'd rather collect events but I'll take this one for sure. And ik they aren't redistributable but would you like a clone back for yourself or no?

Psiiionic

RNG please ^-^
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 12, 2017

REGICE
Level: 30 UT
Ability: Clear Body
Nature: Bold
Ivs: 30/31/30/30/30/31 HP Fire 70
OT: Platinum 40753 NICK

I'd rather collect events but I'll take this one for sure. And ik they aren't redistributable but would you like a clone back for yourself or no?

No thanks I have a copy so I will trade it, When can you trade?

Orrun

Years
I can trade now if you wish. Use my White FC in sig pls and I'll be in wifi in the next 5 mins

Orrun

Years
Yours shows up as private, so I'll post mine (not enough posts, so I'll message you it). Extremespeed shows up as Hacked OR Event only. Pokecheck will label it that way even if the event is legit or not. The Suspicious (Unrestricted GBA) is in orange so I'm not sure myself but its not red. If I could check it thoroughly I would but I can't on that.

EDIT:
"That's normal. All 3rd gen event moves show up as hacked because there's no database to compare them to, and that's the proper PID type for a Box mon." - Said By VooDoo, an active member at Pokecheck (maybe officer idk)

But still, pls show the screenshot I gave you to another MOD here or whatever to have them take a look.

Last edited:

Psiiionic

RNG please ^-^
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 12, 2017
It is legit but Pokecheck cannot tell due to the Pokemon Box PID not being registered to Pokecheck anyways sorry for the misunderstanding and enjoy the Regice.

Cleb617

Platinum FC: 1507 2691 4628
Years
  • US
  • Seen Nov 13, 2012
I'm interested in a couple of your events. If you're interested, I have 6 WISHMKR Jirachi's UT and a few shinies. Thank you:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back