• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
I was observing the wild poke list today for Beta 2 and after reading it thoroughly really wished that at least Gallade was included in the game. What a great Poke !!! I know you said that there are no more Dex entries left. oh well whatever

Gallade is in the hack. If you see a pre-evolution of a Pokemon that was introduced in 4th gen, it's in the hack. The beta 2 list is for the wild Pokemon you'll encounter, not all of the Pokemon included. Look qt the "Evolution List" and you'll see how to evolve Kirlia into Gallade and a lot more Pokemon.

blazerj13

Impossibly Possible~
Years
ooohhh i cant wait, its the final countdown! when this hack is finished, quote:

"im going to get all up in this games guts!"
-littlekuriboh
lol couldn't resist XD with atem in the hack, i Absol-utely had to. XD ok ok ill stop the pokemon puns. but i cant wait till this hck is finished. it looks SOOOOO good!

Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2012
Congrats to DarkRisingGirl and to everyone responsible for the Hack development. You guys spent a lot of time and effort with it.

I'm sure there is a lot of guys like me, who loves to keep coming back to the old school pkm games form time to time, really happy with the game.

We are anxious for the release.

Keep on!

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
ooohhh i cant wait, its the final countdown! when this hack is finished, quote:

"im going to get all up in this games guts!"
-littlekuriboh
lol couldn't resist XD with atem in the hack, i Absol-utely had to. XD ok ok ill stop the pokemon puns. but i cant wait till this hck is finished. it looks SOOOOO good!

Thanks, I'll make more changes in the hack to make it more cooler! :D

Congrats to DarkRisingGirl and to everyone responsible for the Hack development. You guys spent a lot of time and effort with it.

I'm sure there is a lot of guys like me, who loves to keep coming back to the old school pkm games form time to time, really happy with the game.

We are anxious for the release.

Keep on!

And I'm one of those guys, thanks for the support everyone! :D

Circaoffire

Clueless Scripter :/
Years
  • Seen May 27, 2016
Erm, prior to the Physical/Special split the Ghost type(Shadow Punch) was physical, which means that it will take advantage from Golurk's high ATK. But I sort of disagree with you. Sometimes STAB is useless if the differance between the mon's ATK and sATK is too large. (Say 115 and 65)

Very true :P I did say I edited the moveset though! But ANYWAY, I think he is cool(one of my fave new gen poke), and he covered two elements I wanted.

Years
Gallade is in the hack. If you see a pre-evolution of a Pokemon that was introduced in 4th gen, it's in the hack. The beta 2 list is for the wild Pokemon you'll encounter, not all of the Pokemon included. Look qt the "Evolution List" and you'll see how to evolve Kirlia into Gallade and a lot more Pokemon.
WoW really!!! I haven't seen the Evo list. Silly me. That's awesome and believe me I will start that Walkthrough project as soon as I get my hands on that Beta 2:D

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
Imo, I think its weird when theres a double battle when its only 1 trainer..

Why? Well just because it's not in the real Pokemon Game It doesn't mean you can't have a double battle. And there are double battles even there's only one trainer in the Anime. LOL, it's something unique in the game. :P

PokemonMasters

Always Remember Forever&After
Years
Why? Well just because it's not in the real Pokemon Game It doesn't mean you can't have a double battle. And there are double battles even there's only one trainer in the Anime. LOL, it's something unique in the game. :P
I know. Its just that theres a double battle every 2/5 trainers..

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2013
How far into the game does the first beta go?

Also this looks really good can't wait for the full release!!

Years
  • Seen Feb 13, 2014
Hello, I've been playing the Beta 1 for a while. There are some bugs, which I don't know if they're already mentioned or not, but they're there:
- After the event in which the player receive Victini, sometimes when I re-enter the house the event triggers again and I receive one more Victini (as well as its Sacred Ash).
- Same case with Ivan's event in the Battle Cave and Zachery's event, sometimes the events as well as the battles keep happening.

Also, it's Escavalier, not Escaviler.

Last edited:
Years
Hello, I've been playing the Beta 1 for a while. There are some bugs, which I don't know if they're already mentioned or not, but they're there:
- After the event in which the player receive Victini, sometimes when I re-enter the house the event triggers again and I receive one more Victini (as well as its Sacred Ash).
- Same case with Ivan's event in the Battle Cave and Zachery's event, sometimes the events as well as the battles keep happening.

Also, it's Escavalier, not Escaviler.
Yeah they are known Bugs and are being fixed for the upcoming Beta 2. So cheer up!!!

Years
  • Seen Feb 13, 2014
Yeah they are known Bugs and are being fixed for the upcoming Beta 2. So cheer up!!!

OK thanks.

Now I have a problem with Amaris' Mansion. It seems when I have to drop to the floor below I don't drop on the right tile, and I have to use the original ROM to get past that point. Is that a bug or is there something special required to reach Amaris?

Back