• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Different Times of the Day

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Afternoon to nights is when I'm most active. My favorite times to sleep are between 4 and 11 in the morning. For whatever reason I can't fall asleep at a *normal* time at night :/

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I was once a night person, doing my homework and skyping with friends at midnight and going to bed at 3 in the morning. But with the transition to becoming a morning student in school starting next week, I will have to sacrifice that and be an early bird. To be quite honest, I love mornings. Mornings are awesome. I feel a lot more energetic and vibrant at 5 in the morning. I love going to sleep at 9 pm.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Moderate. I like the early day, and I like the deep and silent night. I'm sort of in between.

Back