• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<<Hack of the Week>> - Have you voted this week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKS

Retired Hacker
Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2013
Thunder Emblem, i like the title screen and the story sound nice and interesting.

Last edited:

a new killer ramoteh

u ****ing people misunderstand
Years
  • Seen Oct 7, 2009
I vote for Mitic Island
I don't want to repeat what other people said
It has very good graphics
When I saw this hack,I got amazed with it's graphics
In my opinion,I think this hack has the best graphics
But hopefully it ain't all on Graphics

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
Ups, it's true, the backup killed my vote.

Then I'll vote for Piratite for its great maps and interesting plot.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Okay. Voting for this week is closed. And it's clear that this week's winner is Pokémon Mitic Island, by Lex (and alexmad and other people in the past... XP)

Voting Results
Mitic Island, with 5 votes
Eruption and Piratite, with 2 votes
Zephyr, Thunder Emblem and Topaz/Garnet, with 1 vote (I personally sent a PM to pokepal2007 a few minutes after he did his post so he could edit his vote with a reason for his pick. Guess he wont be able to change it now...)

Well, hopefully we'll get more voters in the future. This is just the start, but we have to make of this something important! :D

Alright, once again, if you want to congratulate Lex about getting the HotW, do it on his thread (this thread is only for the weekly votings)

Okay, people. Week No.4's voting starts right now. Please proceed with the voting (it's gonna be an interesting week this time, good hacks on the list :))

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I vote for PKMN Never B&W...
Why, you may ask? It's because i love the screenshots, for it shows great talent in mapping and tiling. It also has a nice story and a very pleasing male and female sprites.

Last edited:

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
I also want to vote for Never B&W. For its really interesting plot, its good scripts and because it has the best tiles I have ever seen in a hack.

02magnus

Creator of Digimon Chronicles
Years
Reign Of Legends, of course. And with that i mean that i vote for Recue Rangers! You will need to be a good hahcker for making a new Dungeon gamme. The graphics could be better, but i think it´s a nasty Plot, if you want create a game like that, with good graphics :P

Barker

I'm drifting in deep waters..
Years
  • Age 32
  • Utah
  • Seen Dec 31, 2016
I Vote For: Pokémon B&W
Why: This hack has the greatest tiles I've seen on a GBA hack. It's the first I've seen to show a third dimension. (And do it well.) The "You don't remember anything" story is hardly new, but certainly offers a chance for an interesting change of pace to the average hack. I see tons of potential here.

wolverfrog

Working on a Hack
Years
i vote for....ruby destiny-rescue rangers.
why? because destinedjagolds an amazing hacker, i mean, to create a mystery dungeon style game out of a ruby rom! pure brilliance...absoulute(can't spell) brilliance. the way he's made healing plants too, and one way warp systems. he subtley tested these ideas in reign of legends and it has paid off. so once again i vote for ruby destiny-rescue rangers

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2014
I vote pokémon shiny gold !!, when i was young , i've played whole the time everyday on pokemon gold/silver/crystal, it's a long time ago that i've got so much fun like when i was playing those 3 games... now i'm so glad there will be a remake of it with extra events! THANK YOU ZEL !!

Years
@Tseetsens: you cant vote for shinygold..you have to vote for one of these:
Elegible Hacks for next Voting (Deadline on Sun, Mar 23rd)
in alphabetical order

- Amnesia
- Black Coal & White Ice
- B&W
- Fuchsia Flame
- Grey
- Piratite
- Rise: The Origins of Celibi
- Ruby Destiny - Rescue Rangers
- Thunder Emblem
- Topaz/Garnet
- Zephyr

well, I vote for ... Ruby Destiny - Rescue Rangers
reason: I like the idea, its like a diffrent way of rescue deoungens(did i spell that right?):P

Ghost

[b][color=orange]ツ[/color][color=teal][i]In the Ma
Years
I vote for: Pokemon B&W
This hack has great graphics,great scripts,and a good leader(Please... Don't call me 4fetter0_0)
I think leaders that work alone should get more credit

wahwa

Pokemon Revolution Creator
Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2008
I vote for Pokemon Ruby Destiny - rescue rangers

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
I'm glad that apparently there are new people voting, but dont forget to give a reason for your vote, even if you end up posting the same reasons as someone else, just post it in your own words.
Well, basically, write a reason or the vote becomes invalid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back