• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1,000 Ways to get Kicked Out of Walmart [v.2]

Christianzeo

Mystical Ice-Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 22, 2013
621. jump IN the toilets and sing, it's a water park, then mix coke and mentos and watch the volcanoe toilet go boom, while setting the water on fire with oil ;)

Zayphora

Don't mess with the lights...
Years
Let lots of sheep run rampant in the store.

Graffiti the walls with random icons from video games.

Put lemons in people's carts. Make sure they see the lemons. Then set the lemons on fire. Or, stalk the person with the lemons, and when they go to the cashier and pick up the lemons confusedly, shout BOOOM!!! and run away.

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
Years
Place packages of gum in people's carts. Don't let them see you and they might purchase them!

Spill water (or another fluid) all over the floor. Then grab a wet floor sign. Take a Sharpie, cross out "Wet Floor", and write "THIS IS SPARTA!".

Enter the electronics isles, and repeatedly ask the cashiers where the toilet paper is.

Slap the little black bar codes found in games/DVDs to the undersides of peoples' carts. Let them walk through the security gates.

Shove your friend or yourself in the dog food shelves, and jump out at people telling them it tastes good.

When someone isn't supervising their cart, hop inside it. When they ask you to get out, ask them if you can eat/wear their merchandise. Don't exit the cart. See what they do.

Make a little man-cave out of the 12 pack soda boxes, like in the movie Employee of the Month. Stash some food and even a couple lawn chairs or table up there. See how long it takes for someone to notice.

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016

Get kicked out of Walmart lol.

Set off a firework and sing the song "Firework".

Act like Silver. However, lick him.

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016

Tell the manager that if he doesn't give you respect, you'll have to crush him.

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016

Sing horribly.

Say hello to the manager in Patrick's voice.

Kieran_90

That guy that you think you remember
Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2015
641, shout "There's depression and despair everywhere I look." Make sure everyone is looking at you and say "Oh wait, it's a Wal-Mart! Of course there's depression and despair everywhere!"

642, run around the store, hrowing cricket balls at stacks of cans.

643, walk in with a giant bazooka.

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016

Yell "Can you feel it" at everybody.

Sing "Can You Feel The Sunshine" dressed up as Tails Doll.

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016

Ask him to kick you out.

Sing "Sing".

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016

Ransack the customer's wallets and then kick YOURSELF out.

Back