• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge Ideas & Discussion

Do you feel more people should get into Nuzlockes?

• Yes

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • No

Votes: 12 63.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
Why use disgusting complicated banners? Just stick with something small like Pokelink Blue 4 or heck, even Route 167.
Are you talking to me?

edit: lol Sydian. So...I am done with Johto half of Dexter's challenge - Victreebel sucks in this game...

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Let's not post De Niro "you talkin to me?" please. At least have something to do with challenges when you post.

DefiningTheDecade

I may not be famous.. but..
Years
Yet again I miss a many posts..

Is anyone else procrasinating like I am?

I'm not really into the DS pokemon games on emulators.. it makes me feel weird and I have to beat platinum to finish my ultimate nuzlocke solo until B/W comes out in english since I'm not so good a ptching things -__-

On the plus side I've decided I'm going to make an animated comic of my nuzlockes.. if I can get adobe flash onto my computer..

Oh and I got a new challenge idea!! :D

Its called the monkey see monkey do challenge

The challenge is based mainly on the people around you..

And their behaviors..

If you have someone around you that seems lazy, fat(not to be rude), or eats a bunch.. they can be snorlax so your first pokemon would be snorlax

Or if you see someone who is like a baby or a little kid that's cute or something you can have like togepi, wynaut or Teddiursa for that matter ;)

Idk came from the back of my mind and I actually tried it(kinda failed at it cause my game pretty much spit at me that I can't have teddiursa in pallet..)

Would any of you consider that or is that weird.. just an idea

chaos11011

[untitled]
Years
  • Age 27
  • MA
  • Seen May 4, 2021
I miss 2 pages... D:

My Shuckle Nuzlocke Solo is fine, I havn't fought the first gym yet, or even want to because I'm caught up in HG <3

Oh Vaporeon7, your not a Lanturn, your a Corsola. Inferno is also a Electrode 'cause I need a Electric Type. I wish I named it Rick, so when I use Rollout I can say RICK ROLLED. :PP

School Sucks...

560cool.

An old timer?
Years
Once again, no real Pokemon Gaming. I'm really more action and stuff like that games right mow. No. I must love Pokemon. o:

I'm sorry guys. I'm trying to get back into Challenges, but my Pokemon passion is kinda dying... just one more month till BW. I can't wait. :D

Gulpin

poisonous
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2017
Sounds more like stone evolutions only. How about the trade + item evolutions in there too?

Oh and...almost done training Asy (Shinpora). Then I have Cobalon and Waruvial. Then E4! I'm pretty excited about this team. There's no Derpfish to bring the team down into the gutter this time.

My post count is over 9000!

I didn't include every evolution item to prevent it being just another solo challenge.

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
Years
I'll probably continue my current challenge this week. I'll have plenty of time during the weekend, so I can make up for lost time. :D
I also think in the near future, I will go for something typically not thought of...a Colosseum/XD Nuzlocke. I would be spending so much time at Mt.Battle to train.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I never did get around to posting that No Purification challenge for Colosseum/XD. If anyone wants to do that though, feel free to PM me and I can tell you the rules I had in mind.

Also I was coming here to say I was sorry I haven't been posting in this thread lately, but um looks like it hasn't budged much, haha. I haven't had any interest or motivation to do any challenges atm. :(

Enigma

Years
Seems like a lot of challengers haven't felt inspired/motivated lately. Maybe a Valentine's Day themed challenge, that must be finished before Feb. 14th itself, would inspire some? IDK what that would be though. I'll probably be thinking about it at school tomorrow when I should be doing something else, haha.

560cool.

An old timer?
Years
I've heard Brown makes on hell of a Nuzlocke challenge.

Pretty late reply, but yes. Ask mondays if you want to know the pain this Nuzlocke was for him. I kinda gave up halfway, after a 2nd Team Wipeout.

QUARTZ. NUZLOCKE. Will be updating later. :'D

Enigma

Years
I really must get around to doing some challenges...I've been sitting here for quite a while. xP That's it, I'm going to go get my DS and do this. and I will probably end up procrastinating again

myrrhman

Challenge God
Years
Hey guys, I'm BAAAAAAAAACK!!!!

I successfully completed a monotype with every type in the Gen I games! I think I'm going to do that for GSC, and then play through RSE and DPPt type by type til I'm an UMC Master Champion!

Years
Pretty late reply, but yes. Ask mondays if you want to know the pain this Nuzlocke was for him. I kinda gave up halfway, after a 2nd Team Wipeout.

QUARTZ. NUZLOCKE. Will be updating later. :'D
Apart from 2 battles I wasn't supposed to fight until WAY later (in one I lost half of my current team, the other one was a full party wipe), Brown wasn't too hard. Maybe because I stopped taking risks then. Actually it's the only hack I've beat so far, I keep getting raped ever since.

myrrhman

Challenge God
Years
I'm just doing a normal Brown run, and I think I found a gym trainer that had like a lv. 65 Raichu? I'm pretty sure that was like the fourth gym too... Was that one of the trainers you were talking about?

Years
Weird, if I remember correctly the fourth or third gym did have the Electric type...but I'm pretty sure they were at a normal level, 30 maybe.
What I was talking about were Cycling Road and some seemingly random cave earlier in the water north of the hometown that turned out to be the final dungeon except for being available way.

560cool.

An old timer?
Years
Well, I got a full wipe from the Cycling Road (I was really impatient to get to Johto) then a second total wipe from some Gym Leader, I think... I recall it being the Fighting Gym.

Yeah, but I really sucked at life challenges back then... Okay, maybe both... (:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back