• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SPOILER] Mega Latias/Latios Leaked Gameplay

soreninja

Dat Tongue Scarf tho...
Years
Guys, I just saw this footage, and it has mega Latias and mega Latios. Here's the link to the video:[ame]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5I2m4ls0kcY[/ame]

What do you guys think?

Years
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
They practically look identical its just one flies higher up V__V i`m not happy about it,give them unique designs or something.

DarkPoke001

Newfound Love For Togekiss
Years
I do hope Nintendo releases these soon, as they look really cool (apart from the major similarities) my guess is their shinies forms could've different (even if they can't be obtained shiny legitimately they still would have a shiny sprite :)

The Feves

Pikamon Pokéchu
Years
I'm so-so on these Megas, largely because of the awkward design, but also because these are supposedly the last two Mega-evolutions that have been discovered within the coding of the game.

I really hope GF continues to work on updates and DLC to incorporate some new pokemon/mega-evolutions, though I'm pretty doubtful that they will.

overdid

queen
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 3, 2016
I don't like the designs, but I'm happy there's no longer Soul Dew.

DynamicD

Metagross Fan
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 22, 2015
Although I'm not exactly pleased with the designs of these megas, I'm happy to hear that there are more and more megas coming. Hopefully they're not just legends that don't need them :/

Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2016
I find it weird that there's almost no differences between the mega versions, apart from their eye color of all things. I really have to wonder why that is.
Well it is purple now= blue and red make purple so both have their mixed colours as a mega form.

Years
Still torn on these due to the similarities. Really cool footage, though! ..but I think I'll leave my Latias in her regular form. >_>;

Years
  • Seen Feb 9, 2020
There' ok. =]

I'm assuming their design will be updated before they're released too.

HUF_DBC

I don't mind the similarities. To me it makes sense because they're both essentially the same pokemon, they're just different genders.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
What I find most interesting is that the Mega form looks roughly identical for the Shiny versions of the duo. But then, I guess this was to be expected since the originals look roughly the same in Mega form.

I still think these will be released with a Hoenn remake. Has anything come to debunk that as the next project?

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
As the guy said, they may not be 100% finished. They may have put them in the game in case they decided to release an update for them. I don't really care for the color being the same, but I do not mind the similar looks as they already looked a bit similar. Just wish it was more easily spotted.

pokefan648

< I ate your giant meatball :3
Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2014
They might be distributed as mystery gifts with their mega stones. Now if we could just see Mega Mew!

Elements1

Meh
Years
What I find most interesting is that the Mega form looks roughly identical for the Shiny versions of the duo. But then, I guess this was to be expected since the originals look roughly the same in Mega form.

I still think these will be released with a Hoenn remake. Has anything come to debunk that as the next project?

I think this just adds to the chance that a Hoenn remake is coming, the mega evolution of Latios and Latias and only Blaziken having a mega evolution. ^^

Against the popular vote, I think they look pretty cool. I was expecting more but I'm pretty happy with the way the design is.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
I think their appearance has to do with them becoming androgynous in appearance...I notice MegaEvolutions don't have the differences amongst the sexes such as female MegaVenusaut loses the seed she had as a Venusaur...

Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2014
I don't know what to think about it... I mean, they are almost the same...

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
I like the design, but I do hope they change their colours before release. Same with the shiny tint :( I don't really like browny-yellow-green.

Back