• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

mrplanters

The new meaning of legend
Years
Well I don't really plan to play Pokemon this week. Because of my Finals. Any time not going into studying or talking to friends, i will probably spend playing kingdom hearts chronicles that i just got back from my friend. Who borrowed it from me.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
lol same here, sorry guys, i have 3 practices a week(basketball team) and the toher 2 days i ahve agems.. it goes liek that for sometime.. sorry again :(

Jirachi Trainer

Training for Skill
Years
Looks like were all strating to get busy with studies and work... a lot of time we wont be shiny hunting, shame but work is important for us all. Seeing as how I have hit yr 10 now too weve have started doing lost of CW. So same for me too, not much shiny hunting for me from now, but I shall keep some time to SH every now and then during the day, ^^.

SYS guys,

JT

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Well, the only thing left that I have due is a presentation. I'm supposed to present it on Friday, but I will try to fake sick that day. Other than that, I'm free to shiny hunt all I want.

Wish me luck with Latias.

mrplanters

Years
Hey guys my finals are almost done and the Christmas break is tomorrow, in free time I'll probably hanging out with friends, trying to land that kickflip ( almost got it down) and then last but not least finally playing Pokemon so maybe I'll find a shiny.

mrplanters

Years
Yeah tell me about it. Anyways no new shiny's. Man don't you guys wish that the odds of meeting a shiny pokemon were a little bit higher? Like 1 in 5000 or something like that, because its sort of ridiculous of what you have to do to get a shiny.

mrplanters

Years
It isn't really "hard". It's just pure luck I'm not saying that Gamefreak should make it that you can have a 50% chance of finding a shiny, I'm just saying that i think that they overdid the whole shiny Pokemon thing just a little bit.

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
It isn't really "hard". It's just pure luck I'm not saying that Gamefreak should make it that you can have a 50% chance of finding a shiny, I'm just saying that i think that they overdid the whole shiny Pokemon thing just a little bit.

i actualy feel quite oposite ur feelings . i want it to be even ahrder lol dont get me wrong i complain just as much as the rest of u . but if the odds were even harder u wouldnt ppl like missing no master with 70 shinnies and then shinnies really would be a thing to praise and brag about . if only it was 1- 100000 then when u got a shiny u could run around and shove ur cart in everyones face and laugh like u just won the lottery .

mrplanters

Years
Yeah but what if you were to person that was having the trouble of some idiot trying to shove a pokemon cart at you? I know some people might have mixed feelings about this but, but really it is outrageous that some people play pokemon there whole lives and they never find a shiny pokemon, and then some person that just starts playing finds a shiny pokemon.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
i think its fien the way it is, ia gree w/ shido tho. But shinies weren't amde to collect... thats prob why they amde it so hard to find them. Shineis were just an added bonus for lucky people... well.. thats my thoughts anywyasz :P

mrplanters

Years
Well good luck to you on whatever shiny your looking for, I think i'm gonna go look for a feebas. Hold on I'll be right back

Back