• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Rise of the Titans. (M for blood and Violence) OOC

Who will win?

• The Gods/Goddesses and Demigods

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • The Titans

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • I have no idea

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • I don't Care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Years
I'm interested in interacting with *whomever*. At the moment, Marcus and Brutus are jogging around the camp.

Starsprite

This is how we live!
Years
  • Age 26
  • TN
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
Okay, I volunteer since I need something for Noa to do. Don't know if my character is what you're looking for, but I'm just throwing that out there.

Years
...Well, I don't know if you've been picking up on the things I've implied about Marcus--->Noa, but...Heh.

Starsprite

This is how we live!
Years
  • Age 26
  • TN
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
Oh I do believe I saw what you're talking about, actually. I just wasn't sure where you were going with it. Sorry, that would be terrible observational skills on my part. So nevermind then? xD

Years
Oh, no. It would just be *excellent writing skills* on my part :P XD I have purposefully been keeping his feelings and thoughts vague and a bit ambiguous. He isn't one to fall head over heels for somebody or anything like that. And to keep it open--he's not LOCKED INTO feelings, nor is Noa locked into receiving and returning them.

Starsprite

This is how we live!
Years
  • Age 26
  • TN
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
@Baloth: Ooh, well now I'm interested to see how this plays out. Well, if nothing else, it should at least make for an interesting story. And who doesn't love an interesting story? Especially if it resembles a TV drama like this:

Conflict! Romance! Awkward pairings! Blowing things up! Endless entertainment for all to enjoy! All of this and more in the next exciting episode of... POKÉMON: RISE OF THE TITANS!

:D

Because that is just awesome.

Starsprite

This is how we live!
Years
  • Age 26
  • TN
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
I'm guilty of just waiting around too. I guess I'll post when I get back home today. xP

doge

???
Years
I'm about to send Brown over to the training area and was just wondering if anyone's character is currently there. If anyone is, perhaps some interaction?

Back