• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Arrival of the Blue Sage

Blue Sage

They stare through you...
Years
  • Seen Mar 1, 2013
Greetings, all Shinobis of the Akatsuki! I am Rioka the Blue Sage. I am a Sage ranked ninja capable of great power. I always go around with two companions, Auro and Rulio. They are both specially trained Riolus and can take down a whole team of Electivire any day. It is an honor to be on the great forum of Pokecommunity and I hope I enjoy my stay here.

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
Hey, Rioka, the Blue Sage!

Welcome to PC! I see you're quite possibly a big Naruto fan! x) That's awesome!

Your Riolu seem to be very powerful. I hope you could teach me one day how to train my Poke's to exhibit their power.

I hope you enjoy your stay here, too! If you ever have any questions or would just like to chat, don't hesitate to leave a visitor's message on my profile!

See you around!

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
Hi there, and Welcome!
At first hen i say "Blue sage" i thought of the blue sage of the Jak and Daxter game. But now i know what it means.

Anywho, I hope you find these forums useful, and if yo need anything, you can contact me anytime

Blue Sage

They stare through you...
Years
  • Seen Mar 1, 2013
Hi there, and Welcome!
At first hen i say "Blue sage" i thought of the blue sage of the Jak and Daxter game. But now i know what it means.

Anywho, I hope you find these forums useful, and if yo need anything, you can contact me anytime

It will be a pleasure. I like your Okuni. I used to keep a Lightning Wolf but it ran away.

Years
:D Another Naruto fan!!!

Hey there! Welcome to PC!

I'm a huge Naruto fan myself! It's such a great franchise, isn't it? Do you like the anime or the manga more? Or both? :)

Enjoy your time here! Feel free to PM or VM me if you need anything!

Back