• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Luria.

Should i put 4th and 5th gen Poke in?

• 4th gen

Votes: 42 14.3%
  • 5th gen

Votes: 14 4.8%
  • Both

Votes: 183 62.2%
  • DESTRUCTION!!!

Votes: 55 18.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
will there be 4th and 5th gen Pokemon?

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2014
More updates:

New Hero confirmed in battle.

View attachment 67331

View attachment 67332

Soon a new rival will appear, also the first gym leader, and a new professor.

For the female character, I'll make one sexy as hell, any tips on what you want to see on a female trainer?

Share idea mates. This is for you ;)

Years
  • Seen Feb 16, 2013
This looks w=quite cool, Message me when it's finished and i'll do a playthrough on my youtube channel.

Omega Zero

Is back...
Years
Updates:

2elry4n.png

Updated the intro screen.

2m7utli.png

Updated title screen

thanks to tajaros for the Mew sprite
and thanks to spriters resource for the background.

Omega Zero

Is back...
Years
UPDATES!!!:

Finally i've redone the first gym.
2ef1eva.png
14y272t.png

Now when you beat the trainers a path will appear that you can jump on.
2i8ypf8.png

Also, i've implemented the Physical/Special split.
295eeev.png
2yovcw9.png

Credits to the following:
Darthatron
Doesntknowhowtoplay.
thatsSowitty

Thanks, i hope to post more updates soon :P

infersaime

Come and get me
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 1, 2023
I had a lot of fun playing through the beta can't wait till it continues.

Also some pics:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Also my team:
teamm.png

playplayj

TheArchangle
Years
Can you please change the starters for the next beta? The generic starters are getting sooooooo old imo, it's a new region it should be new starters. Something cool like dragons or larvitar for example. Not saying it has to be those pokes but anything other then the generic starters would be appreciated

Years
  • Seen Dec 17, 2016
Would be cool to see other starters. Would be nice to see 4th and 5th gen Poke's in here also. Can't wait to test the next beta.

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2014
There will be new starters! But please suggest to us if you want the gen 4th and 5th starters or just different pokemons who aren't fire/water/grass combo.

Years
Just looked over this thread, i really like how it's progressing.
For the starters get it to be something not to generic or change typings of some pokemon which could have good starter potential and make it so for example Fire/Flying x Water/Fighting x Grass/Rock (don't have to follow that)
The way this is progressing makes me excited for beta 2. Keep up the good work guys!

Edit:
Some bugs i found:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Omega Zero

Is back...
Years
Yep, every bug has been fixed that u guys reported, good job!

and soz for no updates
my mate's been staying over this weekend and he's hogging my laptop watching all my anime o.o

so i've just been playing black 2, but i hope to post some more updates soon.

playplayj

TheArchangle
Years
Starter suggestions:
1. Dragon Types. End of story. Not only are they epic but they also keep the game challenging until they reach they're final evolution.
2. If you guys don't want to take the Dragon route, some other suggestions are Machop, Gastly, Abra, Larvitar, Beldum, if you'll have 4th gen then Porygon, Elekid, Magby and Magnemite also become viable options as their final evolutions become available also assuming that trade evolutions are changed to level up evolutions. Hope I could help!

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2014
Starter suggestions:
1. Dragon Types. End of story. Not only are they epic but they also keep the game challenging until they reach they're final evolution.
2. If you guys don't want to take the Dragon route, some other suggestions are Machop, Gastly, Abra, Larvitar, Beldum, if you'll have 4th gen then Porygon, Elekid, Magby and Magnemite also become viable options as their final evolutions become available also assuming that trade evolutions are changed to level up evolutions. Hope I could help!

It is intended to pick as starters pokemon with two types each.

Del

Iт'ѕ rαιɴιɴɢ oυтѕιde [...]
Years
The map is so... simple! that will be better if you make it complexe and put the cities and towns randomly!

Omega Zero

Is back...
Years
The map is so... simple! that will be better if you make it complexe and put the cities and towns randomly!

What do you mean by simple? :s

Updates:

5vobbq.png
24fd3dt.png

Re-done the second gym.
Now you have to solve the puzzle
NOTE: i accidentally already solved the puzzle then took the picture
and couldn't be bothered re-doing the game to take one without it.

2nqs3ut.png
25re3o5.png

Note, i know the tiles for interior trees suck.
I don't have any. if anyone could link me some i'd be very grateful and give you full credit.

Credits:
Kyledove, tiles.

playplayj

TheArchangle
Years
It is intended to pick as starters pokemon with two types each.

Dragons are still viable, all dragons with the exception of Haxorus and Druddigon have a secondary typing I believe once they reach their final evolution.
Also, Gastly, Larvitar, Beldum and Magnemite(assuming 4th gen pokes) are still possible then as they all have a secondary type by their final evolution. If I may ask, why do you guys want starters with two types though?

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2014
Dragons are still viable, all dragons with the exception of Haxorus and Druddigon have a secondary typing I believe once they reach their final evolution.
Also, Gastly, Larvitar, Beldum and Magnemite(assuming 4th gen pokes) are still possible then as they all have a secondary type by their final evolution. If I may ask, why do you guys want starters with two types though?

It will be pokemon being two types since the start, since first evolution.
On the why...well.... is a lil spin for a susprise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back