• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emblem master-list / request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Visible I assume, but if you post a lot in general you're still open to receive it. I think Audy once had a link to where you can see the overall post count of members, however I'm unaware if that's still in function. If it is, then we could give it to those who have a lot of posts which do not contribute to their post count also.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Regarding the "Post It!" emblem, does it refer to your visible postcount or your overall postcount (meaning you would include the number of posts you've made in places like PT/OT)?

I was helping Hiiro come up with most of the new emblems, and we decided that if we notice a member posting a lot in a certain thread/forum, they could still get the Post It! emblem so long as a staff member notices. So if Tara and Netto notice crazy posters in those sections, they can still get the emblem. :) And if you're visible post count gets up to 10k, then you should automatically warrant it, if you didn't get it before you reached 10k that is.

Vernikova

Banned
Years
I'm feeling a little bored today so why not exchange the emblem I have. How about removing my Ex-Staff emblem and giving me my Veteran emblem? I think that'll be a nice way to have it for about a month or so.

e: I guess you guys aren't going to remove the Ex-Staff one?

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I will remove it. I removed it before, but I guess someone gave it back to you? If that happens again, just VM/PM the staff member that gave it to you and ask for it to be removed. And I'll get you your Veteran emblem.

Vernikova

Banned
Years
Oh yes, Kaori did but that was because I asked her to since I'm like that. But now I have two Veteran emblems now since Patchy gave one to me first. Please remove your's sir since it's so distracting.

e: Ooh Manly Ex-staff? I demand Gender Bender now. And a few hate emblems too. Also, send me a PM next time staff. It's so not fun without knowing who gave it to me. Or do I have to guess? I like guessing and stuff too.

Last edited:

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2011
Insert random filler here

Last edited:

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
I've been a member for three years since October 29th passed. It'd be cool to get the veteran emblem and if I have to link y'all to my old account to prove my lengthy stay, I'll do so. Thanks in advance mon.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Is it possible to request for an emblem removal?

It is. What do you want removed?

I've been a member for three years since October 29th passed. It'd be cool to get the veteran emblem and if I have to link y'all to my old account to prove my lengthy stay, I'll do so. Thanks in advance mon.

I will give you your emblem, if no one else has. :)

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Cool I really like this thread. I like the new emblems you've added too :3 Wicked, mang!

Also.. you should make an emblem for members who don't read things thoroughly cause a lot of them are being dumb right now and requesting stuff that's not request-able.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Cool I really like this thread. I like the new emblems you've added too :3 Wicked, mang!

Also.. you should make an emblem for members who don't read things thoroughly cause a lot of them are being dumb right now and requesting stuff that's not request-able.

Suffice to say, it'll come in the form of a warning or infraction if people continually fail to abide by the policy of the thread. However, I think we've crossed that bridge for now.

moments.

quixotic
Years
Question please!
If we have a past account whose join date exceeds 3 years, are we eligible for the Veteran Emblem? I'm not yet, but my first account I signed up a few months before I made this one, was just wondering if when the time comes I am eligible?

Thanks a lot!

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
How to you create a successful PC Emblem?

I have seen many members recieve the "Emblem Artisan" emblem and I was wondering how would I or any other member make a successful one? Where do we post? What do we do? Are they chosen? Is there a thread?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Well... I PM'd Hiidoran with an idea and he said it was good and gave me the O.K. to make the icon for it while he did the wording. From what I gather they are submitted somewhere where staff can see and implemented as needed, I think.
Don't quote me on that though.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
PM the moderator of the related section or any staff if it doesn't relate to a specific section, they'll bring it up in the staff area, and there's a chance they could upload it.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
You would be indeed Moom, you would just need to provide roof that the account does belong to you once it hits 3 years.

I believe I am now able to get the Veteran emblem?

Congrats on being here 3 years, someone got there before me though, but enjoy your new emblem.

moments.

quixotic
Years
Would proof be considered like me logging on that account and sending a confirmation message or something to a member of staff?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back