• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

League of Legends

EmeraldSerenade

babyboy
Years
Lol... if you guys would like to play a game with me, feel free to add me :3 I can play basically any role except jungle ;__;

deartransylvania <---

just let me know youre from here :D

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
I just had one horrible game today... 3 vs 5 are very unkind odds even if my team did okay even if it was that... I managed to get two double kills too, but I died so many times just trying to defend the turrets and committed suicide in the end. (13/9/2)

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
Years
I just had one horrible game today... 3 vs 5 are very unkind odds even if my team did okay even if it was that... I managed to get two double kills too, but I died so many times just trying to defend the turrets and committed suicide in the end. (13/9/2)

Ah good times. I went with my SMURF on EU east together with a friend. One of our games our Lulu left at the beginning of the game. So I was forced to go mid. I was supposed to go duo top with Xin Zhao.

So.. Bottom lane was failing miserably thanks to Sivir whom constantly died, while mid was feeding me and I farmed properly. Later our sivir decided he didn't want to play bot and went to my lane. But since I was fed Sivir got pretty much covered by me. Enemy team decided since there were two mid they also called out someone to back mid up giving me more feed. Later Sivir was sick of dying so he left the game too.

The only people left were Xin Zhao, Shen and an overfed Miss Fortune. Shen became very tanky, and protected me from harm, while Xin Zhao kept them in place and I did the mayor damage and thus, teamwork won us the game, even with the Sivirfeed. x)

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
In my game I was the one getting fedish and I actually farmed properly this game. (I suck at farming.) I was bottom with Mundo. After Ammumu died in the beginning of the game, he just left leaving mid unprotected. I had to fill the position and got fed a little more before the other team decided to triple team bottom. Dr. Mundo and I managed to just duo bottom and after like ten minutes Mundo just left, so I was left with Teemo, who was properly defending top since the beginning of the game and Jax who kept feeding the other team every time he tried to defend a lane. So it was more like 2 +1 vs. 5.

Oh and does anyone have any advice for playing Xin Zhao?... I just bought him (because I liked his art) and I really want to play him, but I am a bit clueless with what to do with him... XD

Last edited:

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
My friend just bought Amumu too. She really likes him. (She gave up on jungling though.)

Years
Well... I have plenty of time.
There's so much to do before ranked. I need to get more champions, buy the rune page bundle, get the runes, last hit better, and get more normal wins.
I only have 191 right now.
It will be months before I actually start.

Hopefully... doing all of this will allow me to stay above 1200 when I start.

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
I am really bad at last hitting minions. (Farming...) I usually get a philosopher stone to help a little. I am not a level 30 summoner level yet, so I can't buy the full bundle, but I bought all the runes I could.

191 wins? I am impressed. :D

Years
Well.... I am level 30 :P
So that's normal.
I'm okay at it... it depends on the champion.
Also.. I do a lot better when I play draft instead of blind pick.
But for some reason... I keep going back to blind pick and I get terrible teams :/

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
I usually do blind pick. Ahahahaha, for me it is a toss up. Sometimes I dominate and there are other times when I am not. (I am either doing the feeding at times or someone else is feeding.)

Back