• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge Ideas & Discussion

Do you feel more people should get into Nuzlockes?

• Yes

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • No

Votes: 12 63.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Some of them I already labeled under Signs, like Bouffalant and the Gothorita family, but some of them seem like pretty good ideas like the Klink and Lampent families. Though I already had a completely different idea for both those signs.

Last edited:

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Happy New Year everyone! I've got new ideas for challenges this year and am super excited to see what this year brings!

My New Years resolution is to finish my Ultimate Monotype Challenge for Bug types! Anyone else with challenge resolutions?

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
Happy New Year everyone! I've got new ideas for challenges this year and am super excited to see what this year brings!

My New Years resolution is to finish my Ultimate Monotype Challenge for Bug types! Anyone else with challenge resolutions?
To finish all my monotypes and the monocolors too.

Years
Mine is too finish any challenge I sign up for. I really am interested in the Favorite Challenge right now. I just need the eggs for the Pokemon I need and tradecorner ppl are being snooty ):

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Mine is too finish any challenge I sign up for. I really am interested in the Favorite Challenge right now. I just need the eggs for the Pokemon I need and tradecorner ppl are being snooty ):
Trade Corner. Hey, watch what you say. That's more or less my home on PC. Who are you asking over there? Cause some of them are cool and some of them are kinda... well, I guess I shouldn't go saying things I'll regret.

EDIT: I just found your post in TC. Most of the Trade Shop owners don't really check the Quick Trade Thread. You would be better off making some requests in people's shops.

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I'd tell you to go to my shop, but I'm inactive in there atm!

Resolutions, eh. I never make any resolutions, really. I'd just like to finish my Random, Favorite, and Gender Discrimination. And then that other Hall of Fame challenge. Ummmm I also really wanna play Emerald and raise a Beautifly idk why though, but that would just be a normal playthrough.

Years
My resolution is to finish the Random, Time Warp, and Low Stat challenges this year. I won't be starting any new challenges until then.

Gulpin

poisonous
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2017
Well I just finished my first Ultimate monotype using Grass. A pretty good way to start the new year, I would say. Too bad I have school starting in a few days and between band and AP classes I probably won't have time for too many challenges for a while :/
But it has been a great Christmas break! Very successful from a challenge point of view, considering I was able to do the second half of Sapphire, and all of Diamond and Black to complete my monotype!

myrrhman

Challenge God
Years
My two resolutions are two be more active on PC and to finish my super jumbo challenge that I've named "Project Perfect Pokemon". Basically I found every Pokemon game that I could (27 in total) and I'm going to 100% beat each and every one of them. Obviously I'm not going to do both Red and Blue, since they're the same game, but I will do like Sapphire and Emerald, since they're different. So far I'm done with Blue and ALMOST done with both Stadium and Silver. The reason that I've been so inactive on PC is because I've been doing my PPP challenge and streaming it on Twitch and stuff and that really sucks you in lol.

Years
  • Seen Nov 15, 2015
Ugh, I hate Trozei. Too hard. My resolution is to finish three Pokemon games by the end of the year. Seems easy to you guys. Hard for me.

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
Years
New Year's Resolutions? Getting my butt back into gear and picking up where I left off challenge-wise.

a lot of you probably don't remember me but yes hello

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
New Year's Resolutions? Getting my butt back into gear and picking up where I left off challenge-wise.

a lot of you probably don't remember me but yes hello
I remember you! Welcome back, and look forward to a new year of challenges.

By the way Syd, what happened to the MOTY thread?

Enigma

Years
It's a relief to see the regulars still around as well as some new faces. As for my challenges, I'm gonna have to edit my signature soon undecided on where to pick up on first, I might go for my RBY solos just to finish them up and be done with it.

11wildy

Me!
Years
All solo's hmm O_O. Seems like an awful lot or work. But less than monotypes.. XD Onix seems like a pain... Are you doing evolution lines at once or all seperate?

Enigma

Years
All solo's hmm O_O. Seems like an awful lot or work. But less than monotypes.. XD Onix seems like a pain... Are you doing evolution lines at once or all seperate?
You think that Onix seems like a pain? I already did Ditto and Magikarp AND Abra. I tried to do all the hardest ones first. I'm just going in whatever order I feel. Pretty much looking at the Pokedex and picking whatever one sounds fun at that moment in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back