• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
I'm away for the weekend; so Those in my first class; [Eggs & breeding] Feel free to associate with Gwen whilst I'm gone. My first post for that lesson shall have to wait a few days.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Ash's class will be starting... tomorrow or Sunday. She's at the beach if you guys missed that. :D

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
Is that the self defense and Intermediate battling class? Thanks for letting us know, I wouldn't have spotted that!

I should be posting tomorrow, very sorry for holding people up.

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
No problem :D I figured it got lost in the millions of posts in here xD.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
ShinyDiamond & PinkSapphire: My character Rosalyn has interacted with Roxas and Kilik :)

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Nideous: You're lucky I happened to read your post. :P I might not have noticed Thyme interacting with Valorie. I heavily recommend sending VMs when you start interacting with people.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
ShinyDiamond & PinkSapphire: My character Rosalyn has interacted with Roxas and Kilik :)

And ShinyDiamond I will post in a few hours ^^ sorry for the delay. I wanted to post this morning but… my phone had magically dissapeared :p parents hid it for my brothers

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
Hey everyone, sorry about the long absence. The person I was waiting on to reply was taking a while, and had messaged me the other day that she won't be back for a while. So would anyone like to meet up with my character Lucas? From what I remember his Aipom was attacked by an Aron on the plains going back to the Dorms.

Years
Sorry if Zayne's first class sounds like it may be a bit boring to RP in but I assure you after the first task things are going to get much more interesting xD

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Skye might miss this class. He's unwilling to inflict his bad mood on anybody. Plus, he still has a healthy fear of Valorie. xD

Anybody waiting on Ash's class, apologies. Unfortunately, today is rather weird.

Batel

A nothing.
Years
@Nideous & siiadams: Things seem to be going well between Shawn and Kiki, huh? Well, Andy won't be around until after the first class. I'm sure he'll be surprised when he does though. That'll be priceless. XD

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
>Go to post. It's anonymous day on PC.

blonderage2.jpg

I'm also apparently a freakin' ditto! The breeding machine of the pokemon world! What sort of sick irony is this?!
Maybe tomorrow. I can't sort through posts like this. =w=

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
>Go to post. It's anonymous day on PC.

blonderage2.jpg

I'm also apparently a freakin' ditto! The breeding machine of the pokemon world! What sort of sick irony is this?!
Maybe tomorrow. I can't sort through posts like this. =w=

Actually c: on my screen you are Shiny Armaldo ^.^ hehehe~

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
On my screen I am a Victini. Yay tini!

Also, no worries Batel, should be interesting.

And Thyme has gotten herself roped into a class. she is going to be so thrilled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back