• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
Hey all,

I use to play Ash Gray way back when it didn't go past the 3rd gym. I am so excited to try this version. Only everytime I go downstairs from Ash's Room the screen goes black? Whats the solution to this bug? Thanks!

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
I like your game a lot but for some reason I can't download it. A person at my local gaming shop said this is the best fan game out there so I really want to try it. By the way this is my first post ever!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 17, 2013
SquirtleSquad7125, Dedenne1

Go to first post, rewind it until you see image with Ash and text: "Download link" and then click on the link named "AshGray Beta 4.2.
On the Sendspace, you must click on " Click here to start download from sendspace".
The link is named exactly as above and it is the only working link for download. Any other links and buttons are just ads

Frosty~

Pancakes are a girl's BFF
Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2021
Where is the download link? cant find it

You couldn't look one post above yours? One post.

SquirtleSquad7125, Dedenne1

Go to first post, rewind it until you see image with Ash and text: "Download link" and then click on the link named "AshGray Beta 4.2.
On the Sendspace, you must click on " Click here to start download from sendspace".
The link is named exactly as above and it is the only working link for download. Any other links and buttons are just ads

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
You need to send 10 000 000$ to my Paypal account and persuade other 5 persons to do the same, then I will send you an encrypted file you need to decrypt to see the password that you need to enter.
With that password, you can use my online vault where you also need to put your credit card number and then you will be able to download the file once.
If you need to download it again, you need to repeat the process.

Can't They Read Previous posts and then ask? Ths shows Metapod23 Have Got Too many fans and some of them too much crazy about the game!!!!!!!!!

Sniper

ふゆかい
Years
You need to send 10 000 000$ to my Paypal account and persuade other 5 persons to do the same, then I will send you an encrypted file you need to decrypt to see the password that you need to enter.
With that password, you can use my online vault where you also need to put your credit card number and then you will be able to download the file once.

Continue to Fuchsia

Can't They Read Previous posts and then ask? Ths shows Metapod23 Have Got Too many fans and some of them too much crazy about the game!!!!!!!!!

Either way, you guys should just kindly tell them where. :)

Years
Either way, you guys should just kindly tell them where. :)
Still, ElitePokes should have read one post above him to find the answer, and anyway, it's not like the download is so small that they can't see it either. The latest patch is always on the first page.
Plus, this question has been asked countless times, they could've used the search feature before asking to see if anyone else asked it before them.

It's laziness if you ask me.

Last edited:
Years

Continue to Fuchsia

This looks like a scam i dont trust you sorry friend

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 28, 2014
First of all I will start of by saying thanks to the creators for dedicating your time into making such an awesome hack ;) seeing that how I watched the anime from the start, it's really awesome to play as Ash and follow along the story plot.

And also I need some help here :/
I've been playing the version 3.61 and i completed the Indigo league, I was told by professor Oak that heading towards the east of route 1 will lead you to the orange island.

And apparently I don't think 3.61 have the orange island part, so I went ahead and downloaded 4.2 From the first post. And here is where the problem comes in. The file is in IPS format instead of ZIP. I can't open it as I'm playing on my Android (My boy!) how do I convert it to ZIP format? Or is there some other solution to the problem that I somehow overlooked?

And also how do I continuing playing on 4.2 ( If my previous issue Is solved) with my old game file?

Help would be much appreciated :)
Once again I would love to be able continue to play this awesome hack!

Back