• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Wiicked Cool Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I'm the odd one out, I guess, becuase Majora's Mask is the only Zelda game I have played and completed; I did attempt Minish Cap back when it was first released. Loved the concept of the game, and Skull Kid's design is awesome. The final battle is horribly creepy and ominous. If I remember correctly, I did not sleep well the night I finished the game, haha!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
I've been spending a lot of time in the Battlefield: Hardline beta after I got in, and... well, this might turn out to be my first multiplayer FPS where I can put up a decent fight. Huh.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I've bought Mario Kart 8 a few days ago, and am enjoying it so far very much. My wi-fi isn't working, though, sadly, so for now, I'm not able to play online. Can't wait to get it fixed.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
I suspect I won't make it to Rank 10 by the time the beta ends in BF: Hardline, but I suppose I enjoyed the experience.

I won't be paying full price for the game right now, though - I think I'll wait until it's on sale, digitally.

Sometimes I wish I had a Wii U, but there's no HDTV in my rom.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I won't be paying full price for the game right now, though - I think I'll wait until it's on sale, digitally.

I'm with you, I'm never paying full price for any BF game again. Hardline is just BF4 reskinned and still broken.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
It's been an extremely long time since I had any game from Battlefield series. Hope to get back into it someday!

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Only Battlefield game I bought was Battlefield 3. The only reason why I got that game was so that I would have an easier time of getting the Battlefield 3 Soldier in the Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer. Other than that, I saw no other reason for buying Battlefield 3.
There really isn't a reason to buy it, especially because it's always free nowadays.

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
So speedruns. They're fun.

Top runs so far:
-Mario 3D World
-Kirby Super Star
-Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon (hilarious)
-Sonic Unleashed
-Mega Man 3

Banjo Tooie was awful though. Why do they keep speedrunning these Banjo games? So damn long and boring. They also cut games that have been ran before but they allow ANOTHER DKC1 run which is only really entertaining the first watch, especially when DKC2 is much more fun to watch. Wish they'd add DKCR again, best speedrunning DKC game, even if it's a bit long in comparison.

No F-Zero GX this time makes me especially sad.
Not much to look forward to tomorrow.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
No GX run this time? That's a shame, because GX is really the type of speedrun that'll keep the viewer on edge.

Tomorrow I'm looking forward to Bomberman Hero (to see some tricks from a childhood favorite), Super Meat Boy (Since that's one of those games that's made for it), and Touhouvania 2 (partially because I'm a huge Touhou fan, but more largely because I've played Touhouvania. I love hard games, and Touhou and Castlevania are certainly difficult, but I can't EVEN, this game. So I need to see it done well).

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
I don't really like speedruns for the simple fact that it's not too entertaining to watch, in my opinion. I appreciate the dedication it takes to do a speedrun, since I know it is a very difficult and challenging thing. But it's not really for me. :P

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
THE METAL WOLF CHAOS RUN

hCtvnGK.png
hCtvnGK.png
hCtvnGK.png
hCtvnGK.png
hCtvnGK.png

GODLIKEIEST RUN OF ALL GODLIKE RUNS IN THIS GODLIKE MARATHON

and everyone should watch it

because...I AM THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA