• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Online Programs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzy

me = Scripter.new("Noob")
Years
jtaylor0913 said:
Where would i get GA3's Socket Script
the site is down, i think.
but you need the official rmxp to open his project.
by official i mean you gotta pay for it ($60 ?)

Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2005
Blizzy said:
the site is down, i think.
but you need the official rmxp to open his project.
by official i mean you gotta pay for it ($60 ?)
I have both the translated and the payed one. What is the website.

rm2kdev

Pokemon XP Developer
Years
JT dont use rmxp i garuentee you your game will not go anywhere -,-
and your making a big misteak using an automated game generator.

as for hacking games... thats easy if the game is not well protected enough
a, i a vb programer can make a proxy between the client and the server log the packets and changed them as they come in and go out

or b hecould just hack your computer and change the files lol

then there are many exploits like moving really fast then alt tabbing out of the window can sometimes confuse a program and let you past the collision's

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
Years
rm2kdev said:
JT dont use rmxp i garuentee you your game will not go anywhere -,-
and your making a big misteak using an automated game generator.

as for hacking games... thats easy if the game is not well protected enough
a, i a vb programer can make a proxy between the client and the server log the packets and changed them as they come in and go out

or b hecould just hack your computer and change the files lol

then there are many exploits like moving really fast then alt tabbing out of the window can sometimes confuse a program and let you past the collision's

RMXP is quite good at making online games, just get the script, follow the instructions on the site and there you have an online game, the only problem is that after about 10 people connect to the game it's starts lagging, so I see what you mean.

Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2005
I am not going to use the scripts i just want to try them to see how they work so can anyone GIVE ME THE SITE!!!!!

rm2kdev

Pokemon XP Developer
Years
Yeah after 10 people connect it starts to lag XD shows how great these scripts are (no offence to whome ever created them)
Rmxp is just not up for Online games no excuse for using it that applys to any one

Im going to say this on a last note
DO NOT USE RMXP FOR ONLINE GAMES

:) -ps Ryan

slayerseitaro

Blood Feast Island Man
Years
if you wanna be a badass...

If you wanna be a bad as you could make a 3d game with 3d game studo. It supports online play. The downfalls are you have to make or somehow find all the models you whould need for a pokemon game and the script the hole game.

Or Game Maker the noob easy way out. I like game maker dont get me wrong but Its just too much of a noobie prog.

and anything other then Java,C/C++ and other random languages that have free compilers is going to make you pay far out the ***.

I recommend that you just learn a language and start small and then build up into a badass game. If youve never programmed before use VB6 or do what it did get a TI82 calc and make small games in its basic compiler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back