• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question about my team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 25, 2012
Literally JUST made an account on here so forgive me if I post in the wrong place. But I was wondering if someone could give me advice on my team. Now I'm not looking to competitive battle or anything, just messing around with a friend who thinks he knows everything about Pokemon. I want a team who can crush him, which I like to hope I have a decent team.

(all ev's and Iv's are perfect to each Pokemon, well for what I use them for)
Team goes,
Leafeon
-Jolly Nature
-Leaf Blade
-Giga Drain
-Baton Pass
-Swords Dance

Arcanine
-Serious Nature
-Flare Blitz
-Extreme Speed
-Wild Charge
-Will-O-Wisp

Haxorus
-Lonely Nature
-Dragon Claw
-Brick Break
-Earthquake
-Swords Dance

Gengar
-Modest Nature
-Shadow Ball
-Hypnosis
-Sludge Bomb
-Trick Room

Braviary
-Naughty Nature
-Brave Bird
-Superpower
-U-turn
-Fly

Lilligant
-Modest Nature(Own Tempo)
-Petal Dance
-Giga Drain
-Quiver Dance
-Sunny Day

I realize I need to get rid of Will-o-wisp and hypnosis, and I'm not sure what items to use on my attackers, as I don't really like Choice items, as I don't like being locked into one move. Also thought of using Smeargle instead of Leafeon as my Baton user. Any advice would be awesome, and again I'm just looking to have a good offline team.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
This really belongs in this section, but you don't quite have enough listed to make a new thread there yet. List the EVs that you've given the Pokemon and you should be good to repost it there. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back