• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Blaze Black & Pokémon Volt White

Years
  • Seen Dec 2, 2016
The patch fails for me. It keeps saying something about an unhandled exception has occurred. Could you help?

Years
  • Seen Jun 12, 2016
Am I the only one who is having a Black Screen problem? \: D: ;o

No - I 'm having this issue as well. Tried using VoltWhite. Whenever I hit New Game I freeze at a black screen. This is using the Action Replay code to get past the "The save data could not be accessed" error.

Years
  • Seen Dec 2, 2016
The patch doesn't work for me. Could you upload a UPS patch?

Chiar

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 5, 2014
Downloaded and now playing on my Acekard. ^^ Really enjoying it!

Drayano

Axe me a question, I dare you.
Years
Thank you, everyone. :]

Yeah sure I'll have a go at ups, hopefully that'll work for everyone else D:

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2012
I know this is a little late, but I noticed you mentioned beefing up Pidgeot, but Crush Claw/ExtremeSpeed and Sky Uppercut would be awsome on it.

Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2015
Can you make the same rom with every legendaries ? 1% in wild , or special , and it would be awesome =D

Years
  • Seen Nov 22, 2023
Can you please make a ups version of the patch, because the patch that I got form the link isn't working for me.

Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2015
Patch didn't work for me , i moved files and rom at the root of ma hard disk ( C:\ ) and patch works :)

geox123

"Can go all night" Philosopher
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
I haven't played this yet, and might not, but let me say this: your presentation, organization, and deliverance is ****ing incredible. You outlined exactly what you changed and made it easy to see. You even released the completed work soon after making the thread; rare to find these days. As a fan hack, this level of professionalism is extremely admirable. I can't stress this enough because I'm working on my own hack of B/W right now, and seeing this makes me want to continue all the more. The hack is essentially yours, but without the changes to the pokemon; I'm aiming for realistic difficulty.

tl;dr: Marry me.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2011
Hey this is HarryEricShaun from youtube i dont know if any of you have seen my vids but i have recorded the first four gym battles in blaze black and can happily field questions about problems with the game for example black screen issues...

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2012
Whoa, Lenora was tough without STAB arm thrusts, I had to go catch some fighting types in Pinwheel forest to beat her.

Chiar

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 5, 2014
The game is really fun and works well. ^^
My team is currently Lv.27 Simisage, Lv.26 Hitmontop, Lv.22 Linoone and Lv.23 Volbeat.
I just have a little suggestion: You made Carnivine a really strong battler, but it lacks a good moveset. It's really mediocre and I think you could add Leaf Blade, Chip Away, Bullet Seed & maybe Seed Bomb to its moveset and make it learn Crunch earlier.

Drayano

Years
Certainly, I'm working on fixing and adding some stuff now so if you have any suggestions go ahead and say.

I'll probably put it up later (incl. ups patches, assuming they aren't huge in file size)

Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2015
Certainly, I'm working on fixing and adding some stuff now so if you have any suggestions go ahead and say.

I'll probably put it up later (incl. ups patches, assuming they aren't huge in file size)

My god , need just legendaries catchable , with 1% in grass , just this feature x)

Drayano

Years
My god , need just legendaries catchable , with 1% in grass , just this feature x)

...That's one of those things that I am really ehhhhhhhhhhhh on. :( I know it'd be good for the PokéDex and whatnot but there's something about it that I really don't like. It just seems... wrong, to have multiples of a legendary like that. I'll see, but I can't 100% guarantee it'll be in the update by any means.

...If only I could edit White Forest D:

Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2015
Arf , a special version with legendaries is too hard , or too long to do ? =D

Back