• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melody

Banned
Years
Hmm. I can't really say it seems particularly special...but I can't dock points for anything for it is perfect in it's form. Simple, and too simple yes but a very nice sig. Wish it were a little fancier so could give it more than 7/10

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
Haven't seen you post here in a while, Chrissie. xD;
Really good, as usual. The colours blend in nicely, the drawing itself is stunning, and the overall layout is brilliant. Not much to say. 10/10. xD;

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
This. This. I love this. xDD;;
Especially since it has Rainbow and Applejack. Fluttershy is pretty adorable too. -w-
Only thing I don't like about it is the Underlines as spacing, really. Other than that, I love it. :D
9/10

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
7/10

I'm not too fond of GIFs with text like that, not to mention the text goes a bit too fast for me. I have ADD and can read quickly, so yeah. It'd look a lot better without the text. Oh, and the question mark over the image is totally unnecessary unless it is a title tag. /and I swear to god I'm not neg. rating because it's MLP

The text at the bottom also doesn't look good because it isn't aligned evenly with the image or is longer than the image. Honestly, it doesn't look bad when on top of an image (given that you only use one line), but on the bottom it would look a lot better if the text was either resized to fit the image (though you can only resize it so much while still following the rules; you could always use an image manipulating thing to make it bigger like I did with my runes, though), or if it were all on one line, possibly a bit bigger. That way, it'll either align perfectly or near perfectly with the image or go a bit longer than it, both of which looks fine by my standards.

NOTE TO WHOEVER RATES MINE: If you don't like what you see, refresh a few times :3

o3o

Years
9.5/10

It's adorable and I love the way it changes when you refresh. :P The colour scheme is lovely but I'm not a big fan of the background image.~ The music player in the corner is a nice touch too. And I still haven't figured out how to show the play button only. :<

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Ah, it's so fiery ~ o3o

I totes loves this. :3 Although the random orange part on the black text thing is kinda... :C

But it's simply outstanding, 9.5/10

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
Years
I like the Kagamine twins, very much in fact, and the colours are nice, but those laughing faces just seem a little uncanny valley for me, sorry. 8/10

EDIT: Oh, and Pachy, Pixy's sig works fine for me, and I'm using Firefox 4 as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back