• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
Pretty much my only free day of the week, and I have no idea on what I should do... XD
Just saying this because I don't have a clue on what you guys are talking about and I'm too shy to ask

Arma

The Hyena
Years
22. Pre-ordered X the other day... Somehow I managed to avoid a lot of info on the games (lucky me! =D)

Man those special edition 3ds look really awesome though...

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
23.Today i decided to drink my tea with adding some milk to it...i do that once in a blue moon as i hated drinking it that way..wait,Hiii *waves*

tumblr_mpvfilxj5B1rwii9to1_500.gif

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
24. Pre-ordered X the other day... Somehow I managed to avoid a lot of info on the games (lucky me! =D)

Man those special edition 3ds look really awesome though...
It's because you appear here only once in a blue moon. :b

The last one-two days before X/Y's release I'm probably going to try to avoid the internet because if anything leaks last minute I don't want to see it. Like the starters final evolutions or anything.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
30.what is that,i don't even know...who cares?? i don't care even if they brought a seal to dub ..subbed stuff makes me watch it the same way it is in Japan..dubbed brings annoying voices...i like my thoughts about subbed\dubbed

Laura Bailey is who?? i have no clue

Xaldin

Big things come in Nice packages.
Years
as long as you enjoy the anime in some way,shape,or form,it shouldn't matter. :D
I grew up watching dubbed stuff,so I tend to lean in that direction,but subs are growing on me as well,seeing as i've seen some wacky anime in subs only.also learning a bit of Japanese on the side helps :P

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laura_Bailey_(voice_actress)
There's the answer to the question.

On The pokemon topic:I would love to get X or Y,but seeing as my 3ds is missing,thats a no go :(

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I like both subbed and dubbed overall equally they both have their pros and cons. That said some things are better subbed and vice versa.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

I agree BP. Having said that, Laura Bailey. She's mah gal.

Never really been one for the Great VA Debate, though. It's always "Dubs are annoying", "I like them both equally", and "Weeaboos think Dubs are bad". Though we don't really use the W-word in FG/OT. Not that it's bad to voice your opinion about the matter, but that's generally how it turns out, a lot of times overflowing with people saying the former option.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back