• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hitler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
Years
That is the stupidest thing I've ever seen in my life.
How the hell do you make Hitler pitiable? If he thought he was just doing the right thing for Germany, he wouldn't have attacked Belgium and would have stayed against England and France.
He may well have thought that he was doing the right thing for Germany. He probably attacked Belgium because he knew he could win; it meant more territory and income for his country, more soldiers, more weapons, etc.

However, regardless of what his intentions were, his actions were inexcusable. If he wanted to make Germany a great nation, there were other ways that didn't involve killing six million innocent people.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years

Funny how the Petagon is one of the most armed and protected buildings in America, yet a plane almost hit it. They then claimed they "didn't see it coming".

Hrm.

Erik, you're starting to sound like you see these deeds as heroic. It disturbs me.

Apparently the plane did a 360 degrees turn first then crashed into the protected side, but why call that a plan of destroying one building? they wasted a damn good plane doing that idiots
and back to Hitler!
although I thought Hitlers plans were abit too silly and not thought of properly because he wanted a race but What is the point of fighting the whole world with one army just to get a Ultimate race?

Fox♠

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 16, 2011
It wasn't just about the ultimate race, he wanted to win a war on all fronts because of World War 1.

Years
Pffff. Some people can't handle Hitler pictures.

No, I'm just saying that Laden was a bit more smarter than Hitler, but he was smart to.

I still want them to rot in the 7th Hell with Pharoh, so yeah.

Anyway, Larden isn't that smart, if he was, he would be in a hotel or a house, not a cave or a ditch.

No matter who you compare Hitler too, he was still a great man.

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
Years
Ben. instead of looking at a master race, I think you're looking for something like The Giver or 1984.
Read those books.
Thanks, I'll read up on them.
Allthough, I'm not to keep on a master race.
Just the upsides it'll produce.

Years
Don't chastise me. I'm just saying why aren't more people talked about more than Hitler?

Chibi-chan said that this isn't a picture showcase, and I agree. Please, stop the pictures.

IT WOULD BE EASIER TO FIND SOMEONE IN A HOTEL THAN IN A CAVE, AND CAVES ARE BIGGER

Anyway, Hitler to me is dead. If he was alive I would've volunteered to slit his throat, even if it meant I was to die.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Years
Apparently the plane did a 360 degrees turn first then crashed into the protected side, but why call that a plan of destroying one building? they wasted a damn good plane doing that idiots

Spoiler:

Hitler did some silly things in his "career". Whoever thought about tying legs together is really sick-minded. Really. What a terrible way to die.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
Years

Thanks, I'll read up on them.
Allthough, I'm not to keep on a master race.
Just the upsides it'll produce.

I don't think 'master race' is the right term. It has too many connotations.
You might mean 'if everyone was the same race' or 'if everyone was homogeneous'.
If I were you, I would have made a thread 'what if everyone was homogeneous' instead of 'Hitler'.

And yes. Stop talking about Bin Laden. He was/is a bad person, we know.

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
Years
Don't chastise me. I'm just saying why aren't more people talked about more than Hitler?

Chibi-chan said that this isn't a picture showcase, and I agree. Please, stop the pictures.

IT WOULD BE EASIER TO FIND SOMEONE IN A HOTEL THAN IN A CAVE, AND CAVES ARE BIGGER

Anyway, Hitler to me is dead. If he was alive I would've volunteered to slit his throat, even if it meant I was to die.
That is silly, even if you had done that, he a the whole of Germany still fighting and backing the cause.
But that is noble of you.

Years

PFFFF!
Edited after you posted. Not quick enough to think?

At least Hitler didn't sleep on rocks. And you have something brown on your nose.

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
Years
  • Age 32
  • NSFW
  • Seen Jun 18, 2019
Well, to his credit, he did make the Autobahn(-h?) and the Volkswagon (Volkswagen?).

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years

And has anyone else wondered what it would be like if Hitler had succeed?

I think that Germany would probably have more power, technological enhances and more if He did suceed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back