• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKÉMON: Maizow Adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.

thia12

Eternity Mapper
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2010
jkg6yh.png

Basic information
Hack of:
badge-firered.png

Author: Thia
Language: English (British & American)

Story - I will keep this short because it aint tottaly finished.
  • There is no evil side trying to take over the world
  • You're the brother of Ash Ketchum (yes it is his hat you're wearing)
  • You just reached the age that is required for a starter and ready for your adventure to be the worlds greatest trainer.

My definition and features of an/this adventure game.
  • All obtainable legendaries will be roaming from the beggining!
  • A PWC (Pokémon World Cup) instead of Elite 4.
  • Wi-Fi tournaments (if enough players)
  • Good old anime starters [Bulbasuar, Charmander and Squirtle]
  • Only big pokemons can learn surf/fly etc. you cant teach a pidgey fly because it cant carry you.
  • Once you have a pokemon that is big enough, you can get fly/surf (no sidequest, just deliver it at the Learning Center) (name tbc)
  • Im thinking about not having any boundaries, so its just free roaming, all though wild pokemon lvls will change ofc.
  • Train stations.
  • PokéRide (tbc with scripter, because i cant make it)
  • Reject battles (tbc with scripter, but think it should be possible)
  • Side quests which gives items (obtional)
  • And ofcourse new tilesets, OW sprites and so on.

Screenshots
Spoiler:

Team
Thia12 | Team leader, everything (:cheeky:)

Recruiting scripters, inserters and maybe 1 mapper.

Scripter
Spoiler:

Inserters
Spoiler:

Mappers
Spoiler:

Helpers
I would really like if i could get a couple of helpers and maybe just 1-timers for etc. just making 1 script or inserting 1 tileset for me etc. just simple things, so please leave your name if you can do that

Credits
HackMew
Kyledove
Daniel
Orinjmate
Shiny Quagsire

Alpha countdown

• OW's - 50%
    [*] Backsprite - 50%
    [*] Quests - 0%
    [*] Sunnysore Town 0% | 0% scripting - 0% mapping.
    [*] Lake Seafom 100% | 100% scripting - 100% mapping.
    [*] Greenpach town 50% | 0% scripting - 100% mapping.
    [*] Peko Path 75% | 50% scipting - 100% mapping.
    [*] Vertifice town 0% | 0% scripting - 0% mapping.
    [*] Vertifice waterfall 0% | 0% scripting - 0% mapping.
    [*] Landon Inc 0% | 0% scripting - 0% mapping.
    [*] Reasot road 0% | 0% scripting - 0% mapping.
    [*] Ciemny Forrest 0% | 0% scripting - 0% mapping.

Thank you for reading this :)​

Last edited:

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Hmmm...
Titlescreen ... Good (Y)
Tiles .... Even better (YY)
Back SPrite ... AWESOME (YYY)
STORY (YYYY)

Nosophoros

I'm eating your cake
Years
It's good to see that your not following the usual storyline. The titlescreen looks amazing, and I love the Idea of playing as Ash's little brother.

Just a guess, but will the champion be Ash?

In any case, I can't wait to play this! :)

thia12

Eternity Mapper
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2010
Hmmm...
Titlescreen ... Good (Y)
Tiles .... Even better (YY)
Back SPrite ... AWESOME (YYY)
STORY (YYYY)

Thank you :)

It's good to see that your not following the usual storyline. The titlescreen looks amazing, and I love the Idea of playing as Ash's little brother.

Just a guess, but will the champion be Ash?

In any case, I can't wait to play this! :)

You're absolutly rigth and thanks :)

Looks nice, but legendaries from the beginning? Could you specify a bit more like, could you meet a groudon in the first route?

Like in the 1st episode of the anime you see a Ho-Oh flying by. so this is kinda the same, it will not be all legendaires tho.

The birds and the dogs.

But, they will be very hard to catch seing as they will be lv 70, so you will only be able to catch them once you get a stronger team.

Hope this explained enough :)

Also - a little update on which pokemons that can learn surf and fly, let me know if you think anyone is missing
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
that titlescreen is EPIC!! which tbh the made titlescreens for some of the hacks are way better than Nintendo's. The only feature that I don't really care about is dealing with hm's.

Also it would be cool if the story was elaborate.

thia12

Eternity Mapper
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2010
that titlescreen is EPIC!! which tbh the made titlescreens for some of the hacks are way better than Nintendo's. The only feature that I don't really care about is dealing with hm's.

Also it would be cool if the story was elaborate.

I will edit this post to explain something for you in a bit, in a rush now tho :)
EDIT: Trus be the game will be elaborate, it will have lots of details, wild pokemons walking around etc. to make it realistic. I will also try to implent the "Secret Base" and the ability to buy houses. all this will be discussed with the scripter which im really looking for.

But i think most of my hopes will come true for example the house buying, it would "just" be a yes/no question where the option yes will take some money or a poke and make the event dissapear so you can enter the house, should be really easy. and in the house there would be healing and a computer etc.

NEW update [Screenies from PEKO PATH]​
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2012
Cool Hack. I Like How You Play As Ash's Little Brother. This Game Kinda Presents Like What Happens When The Pokemon Show Is Over And Ash Is Old And Married And His Little Brother Takes On A Quest Like His Big Brother Did. OverAll This Hack Is Good btw cant wait To Play it!!!

vietazn654

A sound soul dwells within me
Years
The sprites and stuff look good, but legendaries from the beginning? Catch them? And I don't like the tiles--well at least the palletes. But good luck.

thia12

Eternity Mapper
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2010
Cool Hack. I Like How You Play As Ash's Little Brother. This Game Kinda Presents Like What Happens When The Pokemon Show Is Over And Ash Is Old And Married And His Little Brother Takes On A Quest Like His Big Brother Did. OverAll This Hack Is Good btw cant wait To Play it!!!

Thank you! :)

The sprites and stuff look good, but legendaries from the beginning? Catch them? And I don't like the tiles--well at least the palletes. But good luck.

Regarding the legendary thing, please note what i answered earlier
Like in the 1st episode of the anime you see a Ho-Oh flying by. so this is kinda the same, it will not be all legendaires tho.

The birds and the dogs.

But, they will be very hard to catch seing as they will be lv 70, so you will only be able to catch them once you get a stronger team.

Hope this explained enough
I wish you good luck with this game! ;)
Thank you!

What can I say? Good and keep it up

Thank you! :)

ALSO NOTE:
I am really in a need of a scripter and maybe a coLeader since ill be gone for 3 weeks this sunday for a trip to spain (I will map down there on paper, so ill get the whole region done on paper) but ill still need some1 to recruit and keep improving the hack. Please PM me for this job!

Dont worry; the hack WONT die.

Back to the topic, i will tonigth reveal the stories about Ash's cap, characters and other goodies :)

thia12

Eternity Mapper
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2010
beta please? :) Game looks super awesome.

There migth be a alpha in 5 weeks, im going to spain for 2,5 weeks now. and then when i get home i got 2,5 weeks to prepare it.

thia i know some people who like to help out on hacks... il ask them if they can help you out
Please do :)

Looks awesome.
Can't wait for the Beta. ;D

Also, im really looking for just a decent scripter to do me 3 scripts. pm me if you think you can do it. You'll get credit ofc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back