• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Warriors!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2022
Here is my First RMT :D

Building
So, I want to make a team and I need your help. It's a team based on Darmanitan. I have a few ideas from my last team, like Latias, Tentacruel (Rapid Spinner), Lead Mienshao/ Machamp, Breloom, Rotom-W and Scizor. Please, help me ;)

Last edited:

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Um, why don't you post your full team. Because then it makes it easier for us to rate. :) Although I can see a problem already, Dragonite needs to lose Haze. :x Dragon Dance needs to go in there. :)

Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2022
Um, why don't you post your full team. Because then it makes it easier for us to rate. :) Although I can see a problem already, Dragonite needs to lose Haze. :x Dragon Dance needs to go in there. :)
I don't wanna make a sweeper.
And I'm building the post, I'm just saving what I've done :)
Thanks for posting

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
I don't wanna make a sweeper.
And I'm building the post, I'm just saving what I've done :)

But you should really focus on posting your team and then editing it to look pretty and stuff. :3 And Dragonite doesn't need Haze, it can put that move slot to a better use. Since you want to use a Tank-like set, I suggest using the ParaShuffler set.

Also Mienshao should have a Life Orb > Leftovers, because Regenerator lets it heal of the recoil after using U-Turn.

Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2022

But you should really focus on posting your team and then editing it to look pretty and stuff. :3 And Dragonite doesn't need Haze, it can put that move slot to a better use. Since you want to use a Tank-like set, I suggest using the ParaShuffler set.

Also Mienshao should have a Life Orb > Leftovers, because Regenerator lets it heal of the recoil after using U-Turn.
Thanks for helping, Dragonomega ; )

Anti

return of the king
Years
This is way too incomplete for its own thread. The Q&A sticky is definitely better for this.

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back