• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are some good and unique hacks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
Well I'd recommend the ruby destiny trio by destinedjagold. search for one of his posts, the links to download the games are in his signiture, or you could just go to his profile, i think he has links there too. They are the best ever, i have to say, they got me going on hacking and gave me ideas of stuff that no one else has in their hacks. OH and i suggest you go to the progressing hacks forum, cause there are the best hacks ever there, but you'll have to wait till the they're done. Some of the best there are:

BlueMoon
AshGray

and i promise that POKEMON THE 3RD DIMENSION, which I'm am currently working on with my team leaded by xenio, will be one of the best hacks in history, cause we're going into the most advanced forms of hacking, and if i ever finish my trio:

POKEMON FIRE LEGENDS ERA OF DESTRUCTION
POKEMON WATER LEGENDS DEEP SEA CURRENTS
POKEMON DRAGON LEGENDS PATH TO SALVATION

They will be part of hacking history.

Years
Sorry for hijacking this topic, but are there any hacks out there which allow me to play as a member of Team Rocket? I already got Pokemon Topaz by bazza, which is awesome. I also read something about RocketRed and a ToxicPurple hack, but they where both cancelled if I'm not mistaken.

colcolstyles

Yours truly
Years
Sorry for hijacking this topic, but are there any hacks out there which allow me to play as a member of Team Rocket? I already got Pokemon Topaz by bazza, which is awesome. I also read something about RocketRed and a ToxicPurple hack, but they where both cancelled if I'm not mistaken.

ToxicPurple hasn't been officially canceled but I don't think the author has logged on in quite some time now. Still, there's a playable alpha in the thread if you're interested. The only other hack I can think of is Rocket's Revenge but I don't know the details about gameplay, available releases, etc.

masterquestmq

Enthusiastic Rom Hacker
Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2023
pokemon top secret (still a beta i think) by meggido will blow ur mind! :)

Years
  • Seen Dec 17, 2012
i have played a great team rocket based game called Pokemon fuligin its a great game the description is: You are a young boy or girl who lives with your mom and brother in the small town of ALORA. Professor Oak has a lab there and the story starts basically just like the original fire red with getting your first pokemon and pokedex and so on. You soon find that your brother is involved with team rocket and drags you into trouble as well. He later convinces you to join them because, hey, they're not so bad... You must then work your way up through the ranks and eventually lead team rocket. In the meantime, a couple of pokemon bent on world domination run wild and terrorize the population.

Features:
- All Pokemon from the first 3 gens are available
- Don't need to trade to evolve any Pokemon
- Play on the side of team rocket
- New gym leaders and elite 4
- Gradually increasing difficulty
- Roughly 30 hours of gameplay

hinkage

Everyone currently in an argument with this member
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
i have played a great team rocket based game called Pokemon fuligin its a great game the description is: You are a young boy or girl who lives with your mom and brother in the small town of ALORA. Professor Oak has a lab there and the story starts basically just like the original fire red with getting your first pokemon and pokedex and so on. You soon find that your brother is involved with team rocket and drags you into trouble as well. He later convinces you to join them because, hey, they're not so bad... You must then work your way up through the ranks and eventually lead team rocket. In the meantime, a couple of pokemon bent on world domination run wild and terrorize the population.

Features:
- All Pokemon from the first 3 gens are available
- Don't need to trade to evolve any Pokemon
- Play on the side of team rocket
- New gym leaders and elite 4
- Gradually increasing difficulty
- Roughly 30 hours of gameplay

...Yeah. First, this thread is over 2 years old. Second, that game doesn't sound original or unique at all. You even said "the story starts basically just like the original fire red".

Last edited by a moderator:

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
Years
qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvb , please don't bump threads that haven't been posted in for over a month. This has been dead for over two years sooooooo...

Closed~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back