• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favorite Pokemon music?

Rainecho

-Music is My Life-
Years
First of all I would like to thank you for using your precious time on my thread. Second I would like to say that I'm not sure if this kind of thread was posted by someone else and if it is then you can delete or do whatever you want with this one. :P

So...What's your favorite Pokemon music?
This includes ANY Pokemon games you've played (even Ranger ones).
Take note that this doesn't include remixes.

My favorite Pokemon music is Team Dim Sun Admin Battle from Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia.
Thanks again and I hope this thread will give you happy moments of reminding you cool soundtracks of Pokemon games...

Years
I have quite a few favorite tracks, but my favorite soundtracks from the games are those of BW2 (Black/White Kyurem, Colress, Iris and Hugh's battle themes to name some epic tracks from it), Platinum (Cyrus, Giratina and Cynthia's battle themes, and a lot of the music at night), and PMD Explorers of Sky (four words: Vast Ice Mountain Peak, my absolute favorite track in the history of the series, thank god they put in a Jukebox).

There isn't any particular soundtrack I can say I dislike, but some I like more than others.

Gogoat Rocks!

The Hype is Real
Years
I don't have many favourites from the games. but I have some from the anime.
Make A Wish (at the end of Jirachi wish Maker)
Follow your Star (at the end of Pokemon Black. Victini and Reshiram/White. Victini and Zekrom)
You & Me & Pokemon (at the end of Pokemon Heroes. Latios & Latias)
Pokemon World (near the start of Pokemon 2000)
The Power of One (at the end of Pokemon 2000)

I love the Japanese part in Make a Wish. (I can sing the Japanese part well)
I can sing them all well.(that's what my Teacher says)

Last edited:

Orifiel

Priestess
Years
Lake theme from D/P/PT & Champion battle theme Fr/Lg.
Too add form Pokemon Mystery dungeon explorer of Sky or PMD for short - I don't have to say goodbye, most dramatic Pokemon sountrack.

blue

gucci
Years
Vs. Gym Leader (Hoenn) PWT - B2W2. I already loved the RSE Gym Leader theme, but the B2W2 "remix" took it even further!

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
i know many people hated it but i really like the trumpet based music in RSE
RSE is one of my most played versions and it brings back much nostalgia

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
Years
Do the game cube spin-off games count?
If so it's definitely got to be Pokémon Colosseum and partly 'XD'.
It's hard to pick a single melody as I haven't played it in a long time but I remember enjoying pretty much the entire soundtrack!
Mirror B's battles were also always very entertaining thanks to the music. :'')

Rainecho

-Music is My Life-
Years
Whoa! I'm surprised this thread works perfectly! I'm sure it brings me back memories and times of playing old Pokemon games. :D

Altair1

Willpower
Years
Pretty much all trainer battle themes, especially evil team themes like the Shadow Triad, rival and champion themes included. I can't simply choose a favourite, there are too many!

Years
I really enjoy the trainer battle music in Red, Blue, and Yellow. Sometimes I'll be humming that song over and over. That's how much I like it.

Boilurn

Scald Pokémon
Years
There's so much music out there it's hard to make a decision! Probably Opelucid City in white and Aspertia City, as both have lovely soothing melodies. I also like the BW Champion boss music which shares with Ingo & Emmet's on the Battle Subway.

Bobith

Tossin' balls since '99
Years
Route 113, from Ruby/Sapphire. I mean, it had them Hoenn trumpets and all, but it was a great track.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
The battle themes throughout the generations are my favorites. Non-battle themes are the Battle Dome's tournament, the Oceanic Museum, Slateport City, Meteor Falls and Unova's Victory Road.

KawaiiFutureFriend

Friend of the People
Years
I'm looking at Sootopolis City, that one ship theme (very specific title, I know) and the Underwater sections from 3rd generation. I'm also a big fan of the Gym theme and Cynthia theme from 4th generation. And N's final battle theme from 5th generation. I don't care too much for the oldschool soundtracks. I mean, they're great, but I grew up with 3rd generation, so I got spoiled rather quickly.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
My favorite out of all the musics I've heard (up to Gen V) has to be the legendary music heard in Gen 4 (Facing the likes of Giratina, among others).

Back