• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pok?mon Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
Nat smiled and said, "I'll have the Salmon. Oh, and can I get an extra plate for my Raichu?"

"No problem hun," the waitress said as she patted Ruby's silky head.

Nat looked up at Blaze, slightly nervous. SHe hadn't been alone with a guy like this since Tim.... She had no idea what to say.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
Nat picked at her salmon, allowing Ruby to dig in as well. "Do you have any other Pokemon back home?" she asked out of curiosity.

Ruby looked up and smiled. She knew what Nat was thinking.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
"A Raichu?" Nat said excitedly. "That's awesome!"

"I've got a Ponyta back home and my mo-" she stopped, it hurt to think of her parent's Pokemon, which were now hers to raise.

"My mom had a Bulbasaur, Vulpix, and Horsea. My dad favored a Persian, Houndoom, and Dragonite," she paused. "But, they're all mine now, as they left them to me in thier will."

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
Nat watched as Ruby devoured the last of the salmon. She laughed as she reached into her bag for her wallet. Pulling it out, she looked up at Blaze.

"I brought Ruby as we're much closer. And, at the time, I needed all the comfort I could get. Now, I'm just hoping she manages to lose some of the weight she gained. Although, she eats more here than she did at home!"

Ruby looked up at Nat indignitally.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
Nat smiled when his hand touched hers. This resulted in a funny feeling in her stomach.

She snapped her eyes up at Blaze's quiestion. "No, I'm fine." she said, slowly rising and reaching for her crutches.

Ruby looked up. It had obvioulsy wanted dessert, but knew better than to argue. It, instead, knicked a Pokeblock from Nat's bag before she picked it up.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
"Thanks," Nat murmered, glad for the extra help up the stairs.

Upon reaching her dorm room, Nat shifted her weight a bit. "I... um.... well," she stuttered. "Thanks for the date," she said, blushing at the foolishness of her statement.

Ruby rolled her eyes and winked at Blaze. (Pokemon) She gave Nat a swift push.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
Nat smiled and kissed him back. Ruby merely giggled her approvement.

"Sweet Dreams," Nat echoed, in a kind of daze from the way she was feeling.

She paused as she entered her dorm and watched Blaze, a smile creeping over her face.

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 27, 2012
Raichu and Mew make this roleplay. They did like 2 pages by themselves.

Cadoan awaked from an unexpected sleep. The medicine has flowed into his bloodstream. To his brain and deleting wanted memories.

He still remember were he was, and Squirty. But he wasn't sure of the past. The only Cadoan had, he couldn't remember why he left the academy, his room number, he parents, his childhood.

All of these memories were unwanted, all them. Are far he was concerned these memories could go and the quicker the better.

He sat upright to watch everyone's misery. They were saddened and dissapointed. Cadoan's eyes could hold no more. He laid back down to sleep.

Years
Whoa O.o; were you 2 (RM and Mew) trying to pull some rping marathon? O.o;;
~~~~~~
Julia woke up in her bed, watching Monica and Naru get their stuff together for the next rehearsal.

"What are we doing here? We aren't leaving until tomorrow…" She asked, Monica simply gave her a sympathetic look.

"You got Mightyena-Bite. The doctors had to give you a medicine that made you forget what happened over the last three days… We're already at the Violet Academy, and we need to rehearse today! The boys are beside us, and the Auditorium is downstairs. We rehearse during school hours so we don't draw attention from the other students. We're starting in about half an hour…" Monica pulled up her hair in a pony-tail, and looked at herself in the mirror, trying to put on her large hoops. Her Umbreon was prompt to give a disapproving grunt, but Monica ignored it. Julia shook off her confusion, and got changed herself.
~~~~~~
Ali woke up, feeling very stress-free now that everyone was released from the hospital wing. Princess opened up the window, taking in the fresh air. It was a fresh, sunny, clear day, and she was almost positive that nothing was going to ruin it. She nudged Ali's cheek, trying to wake him up.

"Chu…" She softly spoke, as she continued to press her paw against Ali's cheek. He rolled to the other bed, letting out a bizarre growl. Julia softly giggled at the strange sound he made, and continued to push the side of his face. He continuously rolled over, trying to avoid Princess each time, until he ended up on the floor beside his bed.

"Unhh… Ow…" He mumbled, finally getting up in his sleep-wear. Princess chuckled, jumping off the bed. He slowly got dressed into an orange t-shirt and a pair of blue jeans, grabbing his bag and walking out the door to the dining room for breakfast. He ordered pancakes and a bowl of pokepellets, and him and Princess sat at the table, awaiting company.

The Pokemaster

General Grievous = badass
Years
the nurse approached Dex with the needle for the blood test, but Merlin stood in front with his cane in a battle-stance, and looking very defensive.

"Father...Dont...this is for my own good, I need to get better." Dex said calmly, and Merlin walked away to sit down nearby, Dex turned to Skye as the blood test went through, he didnt even seem to notice as he continued to talk.

"Skye, Im extremely glad you have kept your memories, they are precious things, I would have hated to see you forget us."

Ami

Theif Trainer Ami
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 21, 2006
WILL SOME ONE PLEASE NOTICE ME!! IM AM ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF SKYE BED.

in charecter: i sit down on a chair and take a sketch book out of my back pack. i look around for some thing to sketch and see a raichu. i look at it and it turns around and faces me. i start sketching.

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
OOC: Wow, we did!? O_o Well no one else was on, and I was getting alittle bit bored...and besides most of the stuff we rped about was nothing major, you don't even have to look at it, cause we kind of went no where with all of it! XD

And no one ignores anybody, buddy! ^^ You just have to jump in and do something that all of our characters have to react to, or something like that! ^^

IC: The next morning I woke up with Blaze sleeping on the ground instead of my bed. I smiled at that and decided to go down to breakfast without him and let him sleep. But sure enough when I opened the door Blaze was ready to go eat. So we headed down to the cafetria together.'

I sat at a table once we got there, and just looked around, glad to be back to my normal schedule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back