• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
It's fake.
Anyone want a TCG card of a freakishly strong Wigglytuff?

My thread is still being weird and inserting spoilers. I'm tempted to just ditch the idea of posting it.

@Jz
It's a Wigglytuff. The number is 56/123. I could hardly read it because my vision sucks haha.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
The last time I collected pokemon cards was back in 2009, but my parents didn't want me to waste any more money on cards. I used to waste so much on Yu-Gi-Oh cards when I was little, but looking back I'd like all that money back.

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
I'm going to see if any people on WoW is willing to buy it, since it's a pretty rare in-game item^^

If no one is willing to give me more than 200$, I'm gonna sell it to my local card store or maybe exchange stuffs there for 200$ worth.
That's good for you then. :) I wish I had something worth that much, probably couldn't sell my whole set of cards for more than $10 if I'm lucky lol.

Years
Regarding that Wigglytuff...

Spoiler:

Does it look similar to this one?

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I'm actually VERY unlucky when it comes to yugioh booster packs lol, I get tons of crap.

But when I started playing WoW TCG, I bought 3 booster packs and in 2 of them, I got a card worth 20$ and the other that is the 200$ card I got. So I like my chances with the WoW boosters :P

Years
I'm actually VERY unlucky when it comes to yugioh booster packs lol, I get tons of crap.

But when I started playing WoW TCG, I bought 3 booster packs and in 2 of them, I got a card worth 20$ and the other that is the 200$ card I got. So I like my chances with the WoW boosters :P

I never got into the WoW TCG. I was tempted to start collecting so I would have the extremely slim chance of getting one of the mounts. You're lucky.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Delta, that's exactly the same as mine, short of different HP and attack power. (HP is 450, Double Slap's power is 200x, and Expand's power is 250.)

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I didn't wanna get into the TCG neither, but my friend really wanted us (me and other friends) to start playing with him, so I said sure why not. I actually really like it, and the best part is the PvE mode in the TCG^^

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
asdfghjkl
Darn it. I can't get it to work because it's shoving spoiler tags in random places that I didn't put them. D: Now there are empty spoilers and things in the same spoiler that shouldn't be together.

It's fake.
Anyone want a TCG card of a freakishly strong Wigglytuff?

My thread is still being weird and inserting spoilers. I'm tempted to just ditch the idea of posting it.

@Jz
It's a Wigglytuff. The number is 56/123. I could hardly read it because my vision sucks haha.

Is it your CSS playing up? If it might be, post the whole CSS here and I'll see if I can spot anything in it.

Anywhizzle I'm going to be working 3 x 8hour shifts over the weekend, so I shan't be around to while away my hours on PC. Shame.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I don't know. I've never had this problem before.

Oh.
I accidentally deleted the tab without realizing it. I hadn't saved any of my work to the computer yet.
I don't think I'll be posting an art thread. Maybe in the future, but I'm too ticked off and overly tired to redo all of that tonight. I'm also being distracted by my mind constantly reminding me to worry about something that doesn't need to be worried about- I'm just going to blame that on being tired, though.

Years
Delta, that's exactly the same as mine, short of different HP and attack power. (HP is 450, Double Slap's power is 200x, and Expand's power is 250.)

Oh wow, that's definitely a fake.

@Jz
I had a few friends who played the TCG, although I never was interested in actually playing it.

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
I don't know. I've never had this problem before.

Oh.
I accidentally deleted the tab without realizing it. I hadn't saved any of my work to the computer yet.
I don't think I'll be posting an art thread. Maybe in the future, but I'm too ticked off and overly tired to redo all of that tonight. I'm also being distracted by my mind constantly reminding me to worry about something that doesn't need to be worried about- I'm just going to blame that on being tired, though.
Been there, done that. Seems to happen every single time I try to do something with CSS on something important. And its always the one time I forget to copy/paste into Word. -_-

Years
FINALLY GOT A GODDAM TICKET YES YES YES

Anyway, er. Do Digimon cards exist? Just curious.

Yes they do, although it's not nearly as popular as other TCGs.
I remember when I was like, 4 years old, I saw Digimon: The Movie, and they gave me a special movie card.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I was just rushing to close my internet tabs because I had to go feed the stray cats. Didn't realize that I was closing the tab with my thread. T:

As for the digimon question, I wouldn't know. I've never even seen anything digimon-related in stores.

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
I was just rushing to close my internet tabs because I had to go feed the stray cats. Didn't realize that I was closing the tab with my thread. T:
Woah, back up there for a second. What's this about stray cats now?
Speaking of cats our cat's getting put to sleep tomorrow because he's so old and just can't function anymore, sadly

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
I had digimon cards in the past.

The local Dollar General in my town sold mixed tcg boosters - $5 and you'd get a nice box with 6 completely random tcg/cg boosters. And by random, I mean random. Generally their would be 1 Yugioh in each but the rest is obscure stuff that you'd probably never ever hear about.

Did you know that they had a Gundam, tcg? I never heard about that until I started buying those boxes o random.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back