• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen [Druddigon] VS Bouffalant

Druddigon or Bouffalant?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
Lnb23.png

5WtWy.png

Years
Druddigon is a boss. Bouffalant is pretty cool too but I just always had a thing for the lego dragon monster.

Years
252Atk Choice Band Mold Breaker Druddigon (+Atk) Superpower vs 4HP/0Def Bouffalant (Neutral): 127% - 150% (424 - 500 HP). Guaranteed OHKO.
252Atk Choice Band Bouffalant (+Atk) Head Charge vs 252HP/0Def Druddigon (Neutral): 87% - 103% (313 - 370 HP). Guaranteed 2HKO. 21% chance to OHKO.
gg GG

blue

gucci
Years
Definitely a hard one to choose between, I'm really fond of these two Pokémon with their appearance, stats, typing etc. If I had to choose one I'd go for Bouffalant, as much as I like both of them I think I'd enjoy training Bouffalant more than Druddigon.

LapLace1500

I just ride....
Years
I raised a Druffigon and a Bouffalant in White. But, when it came to choosing which one was more fun to raise, I'd say Druddigon.

Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2012
Bouffalant. It's so annoying to defeat. Druddigon's nice and all, but Bouffalant's strength, which seems to always trump at least one of my Pokes wins. Buffalo all the way.

PhantomTwilight

possibly sane
Years
  • Age 28
  • NJ
  • Seen Nov 9, 2014
I raised a Druddigon in White, and destroyed lots of Pokemon with it. Some thanks to it's 'Rough Skin' ability.

Bouffalant has nothing but physical attacks, so a Pokemon like him would be massively affected every time he attacks.

Plus Druddigon is pretty powerful on its own.

Atomic Pirate

I always win.
Years
Bouffalant is cool, and it has a freaking afro! Druddigon is just a prime example of Pokemon looking more like Digimon these days.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
Druddigon doesn't feel unessesary unlike Buffalaunt which feels like a rehash of Tarous. I also like how Druddigon doesn't feel as god-modded as almost all other dragon types. He's just a ordinary wyvern-like Pokemon.

Illuminaughty

The Graceful Idiot
Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2012
I am surprised Bouffalant is not winning!

I prefer the design and battling ability of Boufallant.

Years
I picked Bouffalant this time cos it has good abilities and even a signature move. Yay for hard-hitting STAB Head Charges!

Druddigon is way too ugly for me.

Years
Visually, I think both of these Pokemon are pretty 'meh' (but I do like Bouffalant's afro :3). In terms of use in battle, however, I've only ever used a Druddigon, and so I'm voting for that, because I remember being surprised and satisfied how good it seemed to be. Although I really, really don't like how it looks xD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
If Druddigon wins I quit PC, srs. Well, probably not serious but that's how much I dislike it! I once had s nightmare about it and it's my least favourite Pokemon idk I've never used either but Druddigon's design is terrible and yeah :(

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
Druddigon because Dragon types are my favorite. :) I don't really like the design though when compared to other dragon type Pokemon but Druddigon is still better than Bouffalant in both design and battle.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
If Druddigon wins I quit PC, srs. Well, probably not serious but that's how much I dislike it! I once had s nightmare about it and it's my least favourite Pokemon idk I've never used either but Druddigon's design is terrible and yeah :(
Didn't you have a Druddigon theme a couple months ago though :\?

Between the two I got more use out of Druddigon. The design seems more original as I don't believe we have a Gargoyle based pokemon. And I prefer Dragon typing to Normal. So altogether Druddigon is overall more appealing to me.

Back