• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2012 Survivor's Party @ Drakow's House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
So I actually tried to work since my last post, unfortunately I'm still unproductive because I don't know the answer... does anyone know anything about a merge sort for computers? x_x;

There goes my burst of motivation and actually doing a decent job at time management... just failing in the end result though D:

SummerSkies

is a budgie.
Years
I am awful at time management. I can't focus on my homework at home due to many distractions in all rooms. I tend to do my projects near the deadline. However, once I get into focus, I may spend too much time adding too many details. I am a perfectionist at doing the things that I like.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
My time management skills diminish throughout the day. I'm awesome at multi-tasking and being productive and making synergy and all other kinds of buzzwords... at 9am. Already it's only 2:30pm and I'm on PC, isntead of reviewing documents or other such stuff that I should be doing for work. I'm just glad my supervisor can't see my computer screen at the moment! :D

Urugamosu

Happy, and Searching.
Years
I am HORRIBLE with time management, it's like I can never get focused on one particular thing, my mind starts racing and the next thing you know, it's me eating my donuts. xD

Years
My gosh, time management is bipolar for me. I can be good at managing my time if I remember to do things and am motivated to (such as homework) yet I often wind up in a state of procrastination and forgetfulness at the same time.

Years
My time management skills diminish throughout the day. I'm awesome at multi-tasking and being productive and making synergy and all other kinds of buzzwords... at 9am. Already it's only 2:30pm and I'm on PC, isntead of reviewing documents or other such stuff that I should be doing for work. I'm just glad my supervisor can't see my computer screen at the moment! :D
I'm just the opposite. I get better as the day goes on. This may or may not be a case of running against the clock as I realize I have less and less time to get things done before I need to be sleeping, however.

Twilight Sky

» s t r a w b e r r y fields ♪
Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2013
I suck at time management, let's put it like that.

...Kind of. I mean, when it comes to important things, I suppose I work better managing time that way, if that makes sense...

Years
I suck at time management, let's put it like that.

...Kind of. I mean, when it comes to important things, I suppose I work better managing time that way, if that makes sense...
When you're motivated, you mean?

I'm terrible at staying motivated. Must be why I always wait until the last minute for everything.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years

This but my productivity goes up and down.. starts slow, goes fast for like 4 hours and then just takes a plummet. Then slowly speeds back up and etc.
I dont browse or do other things but I find my workflow just gets slower and it's harder for me to pose out characters or visualize what my task is.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
In this thread: we all ignore Livewire trying to change the topic to weather >:3

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Sometimes waking up is the hardest part to be motivated... admittedly sometimes, the morning is the most productive but just don't want to wake up and waste 1.5 hours of traveling time to university to get working =/

Twilight Sky

» s t r a w b e r r y fields ♪
Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2013
When you're motivated, you mean?

I'm terrible at staying motivated. Must be why I always wait until the last minute for everything.

Pretty much. XD I'm usually self-motivated, though sometimes I'll need a source of motivation to get something done. @_@

BY THE WAY, HI LIVE.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I'm assuming that's a Gurren Lagann reference that I didn't get because GL bored me :( Sorry!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
I'm assuming that's a Gurren Lagann reference that I didn't get because GL bored me :( Sorry!

But but... you started that first ;_;
It's a lot better if you are watching it with friends and yell at the screen with popcorn in hand.

and hey now, midgets always tend to be the cool, crafty or amazing spell casters in video games. Never diss them midgets!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back