• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Simultaneous Season Release?

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
I'm kinda curious on how the Pokemon TV show will handle the release of X & Y releasing in both America and Japan. America is always 20 episodes or so behind Japan. Shouldn't they want to release a new season with Ash in the 6th gen region on both American and Japan Television at the same time? I don't think Japan wants to suffer a 20 episode wait just so America can catch up to it in time for a new season to be aired on both.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
I don't see them straying from their current broadcast schedule just to match a one-time gimmick. Releasing the games worldwide on the same day isn't as much work as releasing weekly episodes in the same fashion. It'd also have a huge impact on merchandising. Everything from DVDs to cheap little toys would need to be released around the same time as well so as to cater to this new trend.

Back