• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just a random drawing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hi there Sylvery!

I'm sorry, but the rules clearly state that you must include at least four examples of your work when opening a gallery. :( Since you're new to PC, I'll leave this open for a bit so you can add to this cause I'm sure we'd love to see your art! If you don't have three more pieces to include, I'll have to close this thread. In that case, I do encourage you to post your artwork in the Art Critique & Showcase Thread! In the Showcase thread, individual drawings / random sketches can be reviewed and critiqued, and there's no limit to how many you have to post. :)

If you have any questions, please contact either Derozio or myself. And make sure you remember to add three more pictures please!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Sorry Sylvery.. I hate to say it but it's been just over 24 hours since I asked you to to include three more drawings and you haven't eluded to wanting to update this to comply with A&D rules. :(

I am going to close this but please contact me if you'd like me to reopen it! :D Just make sure it follows the rules next time, okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back