• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Did you steal Kenya?

Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2016
I actually just picked Kenya up and had no idea it existed until now....was shocked to see a thread on it haha...

as for returning him....that remains to be seen.

She_Delphox

Delphox used Mystical Fire!
Years
I did since my first-game-ever on my trusted GameBoy Color was Pokemon Gold. I was then too young to notice you should talk to anyone to get more clues where to deliver poor Kenya (:3) and therefore on the thought of: SCORE! Free Pokemon, but, as I grew older I started returning Kenya immediately (also in HG/SS), just because you get a sweet HP UP which I always spend on my Eevee right away to evolve it faster in Umbreon/Espeon ^_^

Years
  • Age 52
  • Seen Nov 9, 2013
I was planning on given her back,( I just started soul silver) but know I am thinking of keeping her lol.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 26, 2014
When i first started playing heartgold i forgot that when you go give the mail letter that she takes the pokemon back i had been using kenya and got it to level 23 or 24 but i was so mad that i didnt get to keep it.

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2014
Yeah, in my many play through's of soul silver i delivered him once. All the other times i just took him used him for a few gyms and stored him forever. I took him mainly because of the exp boost he gets because it counted as trading which proved to be rather useful!

Typhon

'sup
Years
Ah, you bet I did! :P I just dumped it in the PC, even though I wanted to return it lmao. I guess I couldn't be bothered. Buut I did end up training it later, and it is powerful as a Fearow. I guess people really underestimate it!

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Well I didn't steal him I did take him through to the elite four and never returned him... He was level 86 before I returned Kenya the fearow.

DarkPoke001

Newfound Love For Togekiss
Years
just gave her back :) to be honest i was just holding on to her to use fly until the day care raised a pidgey i caught at the beginning of the game up :D

Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2015
Well, when I first got it I dumped it in a PC box and forgot about it.
Halve way through the game I was going through my box and found him, so then I returned him.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 24, 2013
Was my first flying type pokemon, still feel bad however taking here :(
Right now she is a level 42 Fearow, with some quite powerful moves!

Years
  • Seen Nov 8, 2013
I did not steal Kenya, but if I did, it would be a metropolis. xD xD xD

Oh wait, the Spearow? Heck yes, I trained it up to level 100 and beat the elite 4, then I returned it. :o

Quinn

Shall we get down to business?
Years
come to think of it what is the point the .. side quest i guess doesn't even give you any thing! i always return it some times i read the mail, what about that shuckle that guy gives you and he wants it back right away, there is a lot of pointless quest like things in that game

Back