• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: My Pokemon Mod Collection

Years
  • Seen Feb 11, 2023
Ihope Pokemon Sol PLatiunm is all perfect cuz i'm goin in vacatyions without internnet

To patch Neo Soul Silver must be Soul Silver U version Xenophobia right?

Anyone can post the Soul Silver and Pokemon Black/White good roms for patching? Because i cant patch Soul Silver and Pokemon Black :S

Last edited:

The Grubby Pup

Where's mah shiny squeaky ball
Years
Ihope Pokemon Sol PLatiunm is all perfect cuz i'm goin in vacatyions without internnet
To patch Neo Soul Silver must be Soul Silver U version Xenophobia right?
Anyone can post the Soul Silver and Pokemon Black/White good roms for patching? Because i cant patch Soul Silver and Pokemon Black :S

Yeah, Sol Platinum should be working perfectly now. I tested this firsthand, so no worries for this mod.

As for SoulSilver...

Yeah, it must be Xenophobia's dump. Anyways, what do you mean you can't patch it? What happens whenever try to patch? It doesn't work?

Oh, and if you're using No$zoomer; like you should with a SoulSilver rom, make sure you have No$gba bios and stuff. For the rom to work, the emulator'll have to boot like a real DS.

And also, when patching Pokemon Black, make sure it's either the europe or us rom. I recommend the europe rom; the us rom works too, but I play my game on a pre-patched europe rom. Perhaps, you should download a pre-patched version of black or white, then try patching with that.

I can't give links to roms, b-cuz they're not allowed, but...I tell to google for it. I used a pre-patched version made by coolkill3r...His rom is what I used to edited the game.

I'm playing Sol Platinum and yeah I did still didn't save.

Oops, sorry about that. The reason you're game isn't savin' is partially my fault. Those option are for if you're using No$zoomer with No$gba.

Anyways, bring up the option on the emulator. Then go to NDS-Cartridge Back-up Media. Change it to Flash 512Bytes. then save your changes by clicking Save Option box. This is the only way Platinum will save; if you're not using No$zoomer...Also do this for Pokemon B&W, if you're playing it.

Years
  • Seen Feb 11, 2023
When i click to patch the Soul Silver rom, it appears a new rom that says patched, but it haves 0Kb

The Grubby Pup

Years
When i click to patch the Soul Silver rom, it appears a new rom that says patched, but it haves 0Kb

Hmmm, are you sure? You're soulsilver game isn't pre-patch, right? Are you using Xenophobia's dump.

Try doing this, okay? Rename your rom Pokemon SoulSilver and try patching it again.

Or try downloading a clean one from emuparadise, I heard there roms are pretty good.

Bandit is that you? Didn't know you were on here.

-Bob

Yep, straight outta GBAtemp. How ya like my alter ego? Grubby Pup.

LOL Stupid penname...I named it after a fat puppy I had back when I made this account.

You should try my other mods. They're just as awesome as my Black & White one. Nah, I'm not that self-centered, but you should try them anyways.

Timejinx

The Pokemanic Jinx
Years
  • Seen May 1, 2017
Hey Pup, I'm now trying to Patch Neo Soulsilver and i keep getting an error saying that the patched file isn't an actual game. Then it says that the image crashes.

The Grubby Pup

Years
Hey Pup, I'm now trying to Patch Neo Soulsilver and i keep getting an error saying that the patched file isn't an actual game. Then it says that the image crashes.

You mean, the rom crashes, right? I'm sorry, I don't quite understand your problem. Sorry if I seem slow, I've been away for awhile, I'm not thinking right. Anyways, Uhh...hmm...Did you make sure to apply the rudolph patch first, before patching the patch to the Soulsilver rom?

Timejinx

The Pokemanic Jinx
Years
  • Seen May 1, 2017
I did not apply the ruldolph patch at all. is it in the original file?

The Grubby Pup

Years
I did not apply the ruldolph patch at all. is it in the original file?
LOL Bro, sorry that it took me forever to reply. My punctuality sucks really bad.

Anyways, Nah, nah...I didn't included it in. But it's should very easy to find, just go to gbatemp, you can find it from there. Once you download it, apply it to the clean Soulsilver rom, then apply my patch afterward. The game should work...hopefully. If not, just PM me.

Years
  • Seen Jun 22, 2014
My Neo Soul Silver is not patching correctly. It just creates the 0 KB folder. What am I missing?
If I need a GBAtemp, is there anywhere else I can get one? Those links on the site don't work :/

Last edited:

The Grubby Pup

Years
My Neo Soul Silver is not patching correctly. It just creates the 0 KB folder. What am I missing?
If I need a GBAtemp, is there anywhere else I can get one? Those links on the site don't work :/

Yeah, sorry about that. I noticed that, too. My computer recently died and I HAD to get everything back. Anyways, I guess that's a mistake from my side. Uhhah, I don't know why it doesn't work. It worked when I first made it on my old computer.

Here's a different link for ya: http://www.mediafire.com/?g683m427o64w2mn (Neo Soulsilver Only)

Oh, I guess should point this out. You might noticed your game freezing at the questionnaire part at goldenrod city. Or if you talk to Whitney, while she's still inside the Raido Tower. My bad, this is because the script change I did, obviously! To fix this just replace my script narc with game's original script narc (I think it goes a/0/1/2...I dunno, I halfta to get another PPRE to be sure)

Anyways, if that's too hard for ya, use a regular soulsilver rom. Rename it whatever you've named the patched rom and play it out through the script of the original rom. After that, resume playing with patched rom, you shouldn't encounter anymore problem...hopefully.

That was the only changed I made to the scripts. I THINK I know what I did wrong there, tho; it has something to do with Whitney's event being triggered after the questionnaire's final yes or no answser. -yadda, yadda, yadda-

Back