• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragon Pokémon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

LucarioElectivireDuo

Pokémon Trainer
Years
Do you think tough/scaly dragon Pokémon are still cuddly enough?

To us, of course. We aren't Dragon lovers for nothing, right? Other's... not so much. Give them an Axew or a Dratini, sure. But when it comes to one like Salamence or Druddigon, watch out! But in all seriousness, and given MY point of view on Dragon Pkmn, I'd have to say yes.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
-pokes Twiggy to death- May I become a member again in this club? I was a member as Icy Burn but then changed accounts. c; I might change some of my details a bit, but I'm not really decided yet.

Sure, why not? Do you think it's OK if I changed your "name" there right away?

Seems like I really should try to recheck members... If anyone's not listed, post about it. :3

Oh, and by the way, I figure that we should have a new topic, but before that...

I sometimes just want to cuddle a Hydreigon :3 Even when I know that it'll probably eat me.

Have you ever been interested in non-Pokémon dragons?

ChocolateCrunch

Not an old man. x]
Years
Sure, change it as soon as you can! Also, topic! :D

Kind of, yeah. Usually I read about hen in books or on kids TV when I was younger, so I was kinda interested.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Name: synerjee

2 Partner Pokèmon: Hydreigon and Latias

Why have you chosen to become a Dragon tamer?
Dragon Pokemon are so far one of the strongest types around. They always give a huge power boost to any team and thus makes a great choice for a team member. You gotta love these tough, buff Pokemon! xD <3

Current topic: Have you ever been interested in non-Pokémon dragons?
Yupp, definitely! I've read books with dragons in them such as Dragon Rider and thought them to be awesome mystical creatures. I've always loved their mysterious qualities and how powerful they are.

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
Name: Seraphimon-sama
Your Trainer: Sinnoh Champion Cynthia
2 Partner Pokemon: Latias and Garchomp
Why have you chosen to become a Dragon Tamer?: Dragons are my second favorite type.
Currrent Topic: Personally, I believe that Alduin, from The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, is the perfect dragon. He/she/it is really powerful, can raise other dragons from the dead, can destroy an entire town in one attack, and can travel to Sovngarde (basically Heaven) and devour the souls of the dearly departed.

Torrentblade

Bring on the flood.
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013
hi i would like to join because on my platinum version i refused to play anymore of the story until i found a gible....
my favourite dragon types are: Latios, arceus (draco plate), garchomp and.....um.....umm......erh.........Giratina origin forme!

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Sure, change it as soon as you can! Also, topic! :D

Kind of, yeah. Usually I read about hen in books or on kids TV when I was younger, so I was kinda interested.

Duly noted. :P

I think it's probably mostly in my imagination, to be honest, but I think I got myself into all this during the last few years.

Name: synerjee

2 Partner Pokèmon: Hydreigon and Latias

Why have you chosen to become a Dragon tamer?
Dragon Pokemon are so far one of the strongest types around. They always give a huge power boost to any team and thus makes a great choice for a team member. You gotta love these tough, buff Pokemon! xD <3

Current topic: Have you ever been interested in non-Pokémon dragons?
Yupp, definitely! I've read books with dragons in them such as Dragon Rider and thought them to be awesome mystical creatures. I've always loved their mysterious qualities and how powerful they are.

And sometimes, how cuddly. Right?

Name: Seraphimon-sama
Your Trainer: Sinnoh Champion Cynthia
2 Partner Pokemon: Latias and Garchomp
Why have you chosen to become a Dragon Tamer?: Dragons are my second favorite type.
Currrent Topic: Personally, I believe that Alduin, from The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, is the perfect dragon. He/she/it is really powerful, can raise other dragons from the dead, can destroy an entire town in one attack, and can travel to Sovngarde (basically Heaven) and devour the souls of the dearly departed.

You know, respect and all for Alduin, but... Is it a good thing or a bad thing that I prefer my dragons cuddly? xD

hi i would like to join because on my platinum version i refused to play anymore of the story until i found a gible....
my favourite dragon types are: Latios, arceus (draco plate), garchomp and.....um.....umm......erh.........Giratina origin forme!

Welcome to the Dragon Pokémon Club :3

Oh, and...

Might want to answer this topic right here, which, is... Have you ever been interested in non-Pokémon dragons?

That should be simple, no? Looking forward to seeing you again both here and in the other club.

Torrentblade

Bring on the flood.
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013
i am a huge fan of non-pokemon dragons! i go on a website called dragon cave everyday, it is where you can adopt and raise a dragon egg and use its BBcode in your signature!

Dark Scythe

scytherion
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Oct 15, 2021
joiningggg
Name: Dark Scythe
Fave Dragons: Garchomp, Haxorus, Charizard (I am allowed three right? right??)
Trainer: well I've always found Lance the most original, being the first.
Why have you chosen to become a Dragon Tamer?: Dragons are one of my favourite type, up there with the dark types.
ANSWER TO TOPIC
I definitely like non pokemon dragons, they inspired pokemon dragons, remember? plus some would really make good pokemon like Toothless in How To Train Your Dragon and pretty much everything else in that movie. (Hookfang reminds me of charizard.)

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
I probably should start reading up on stuff like this these days. And sorry for leaving the club out cold, guys! I guess I was getting quite... busy for some reason.

Maybe...

Being part of the "cute gang" in the show may or may not be a good thing. What do you think of Axew?

LucarioElectivireDuo

Pokémon Trainer
Years
What do I think of Axew? I think it is a very good Dragon Pokemon--Pokemon in general as of matter of fact. I love how it's evolution is all Pure Dragon type. Only evolutionary line to be so. Of course if has lowest Sp. Attack of all Dragon Pokemon, But It does not mean it can't be powerful. ESPECIALLY once it evolves. Not to mention it ends up having the highest Attack out of ALL non-legendary Dragons once it reaches evolution into a Haxorus. Simply a must have in your team. Axew is as well as my favorite Pokemon in Generation 5. Regardless of the fact that it's owned by a main character. 9/10 in my opinion as a Die-Hard Pokemon fan.

PrinceSnivy

Royalty at its best.
Years
Twiggy you are so awesome!

Me: PrinceSnivy

My Dragon Type Pals: Salamance and Rayquaza.

Ever since I was born, Rayquaza watched over me as I grew into a handsome young prince. He would never tire of entertaining me and teaching me the art of battle so that if the need arose, I could fight. Salamence was my father's advisor. Emperor Serpeirior often had his hands full, and needed a comforting hand or a word of wisdom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back