• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] «Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» [IC][T]

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years

Chiitaa [Renco Nakamura]
Lv. 16 // Lone Tree
Col: 2000 // XP: 25% // HP: 79%

His sister left promptly after the argument only escalated [or it got more tense]; at this point Renco had expected there to be a fight and had nearly grabbed his hammer to intervene, but yet again, he made no sudden movements, plus he had no desire to hurt anyone... in the immediate vicinity. After the demonstration of a lack of diplomatic skill and Renco's acknowledgement of what time it was, he was only hungry and getting a migraine while he was at it. Lucina suggested breakfast, and considering Hono had stormed off, he shrugged. "I think I should be with my sister right now, but... maybe she needs some time alone as well." It didn't help that since he hadn't seen Hono for a while, he didn't exactly know how to deal with... well, her emotions really. It wasn't something he wanted to mess with.

Concerning Robin's question, he furrowed his eyebrows and paused. He wasn't sure he wanted to answer; he barely knew Robin to begin with and he wanted to know about a PKer guild that had killed his family? That was like... was like... He failed to come up with a proper analogy. "I don't personally know you well, so I don't think it'd be best to answer. Y'know, it's a bit personal? But..." Renco wasn't quite good at denying people, so... "...Robin, I need to be with my sister. You two eat breakfast. Since we have Shiren, we can just meet up later and talk about that, now wouldn't be a good time." He waved and jogged forward to catch up with his sister.

When he arrived near his sister, he stayed quiet for a moment, a bit angry that his reunion was interrupted and made distasteful from the sleeping guy. Then again... he did have a point, the console could be used in an interesting manner; but he wouldn't mention this in Hono's current emotional state. He kept quiet for a moment until his stomach grumbled out loud and broke his silence. "Erm... breakfast?"​

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Rise acknowledged Ashley's perturbation and looked down. She thought to herself for a few moments before looking back to the two and getting an idea. "You're right," Apathy said, a lightbulb going off in her head. "Bye." She kept herself brief and quickly pulled out a Teleport Crystal, retreating back to the city, leaving Godot alone with Ashley. He could always count on Rise to make things easy for him. Godot scratched his head and looked where Apathy had just been.

"Um..." He scratched slightly more feverishly. "So..." He turned to Ashley. "What do-" he stopped himself. He wasn't going to get anywhere asking dead end questions like the he was going to ask. Though, really, he didn't have anything with more substance than that. All the questions in mind were brief conversation pieces. He wasn't particularly good at socializing with new people, he pretty much always struggled to maintain conversation and rarely got too far.

"...Thanks for looking after Apathy." He said. "I know she played the ham when you got here, but she seemed legitimately happy. I don't know too much about her, honestly...or I didn't until today, but there was something about her that was different. She seemed...Well, I guess happy would be the wrong choice of words. But she never would have opened up to me the way she did." He remained silent for a few moments and sheathed his blade. "So, Ashley, the big question is "what next?". It's Christmas, so there's no shortage of things we can do. There are booths, Christmas Events, festivities...heck, I heard they even found the floor boss already. It's up to you, but whatever we do is my treat."

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Robin - Lvl 12
Floor 2: Lone Tree
HP: 68% - EXP: 2% - Col: 1101

Robin wasn't really paying much attention to Turnip's ranting, but at least he was calm, at least Robin thinks he is. He wanted to look at Hono's console, which Robin's heard a couple of times now. "..... No." She shook her head slowly. "I definitely don't trust you with it..." Sounds like Hono's really holding a grudge against Turnip. Then again, she doesn't willingly trust. It's a process.

Hono left for Urbus soon after. Maybe it was for the best. Robin can always ask some other time about the Hono & Shiren situation. Things were quiet, & as usual, Lucina breaks the tension, "How about we all go get something to eat. I bet no one has gotten breakfast yet." True, Robin hasn't eaten anything this morning. It's just, he's more used to eating alone than in a group. Besides, he has some stuff to do for today. It's better if he refuses, once he gets a say in this conversation.

In any case, Renco answers Robin's request, but it looks like he might not give in to his request, "I don't personally know you well, so I don't think it'd be best to answer. Y'know, it's a bit personal? But..." It doesn't look like he'll answer just yet "...Robin, I need to be with my sister. You two eat breakfast. Since we have Shiren, we can just meet up later and talk about that, now wouldn't be a good time." Does he have to breakfast with someone? So much for eating alone. It seems he'll speak up later though, so this must be a bargain.

Robin nods in agreement then turns towards Urbus. He puts on his hood & walks off, & as he passes by Turnip first, he gives him a few words, "Try to be more considerate of others. It would be a good image for you." Next, he passes by Lucina. Still flustered by her, he adjusts his hood so that she couldn't see his face, & as he speaks, you can hear him choking a little, "I-I'll order..." With a few stuff in mind about his quest, he continues towards Urbus while knowing that he's thinking about Lucina.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Lucina
Player level 16
Floor 2: Urbus

Renco replied at Lucina's proposal. "I think I should be with my sister right now, but... maybe she needs some time alone as well." Lucina nodded in understanding and listened as Robin asked Renco a question about what the name of the guild was that killed his family. Renco furrowed his eyebrows before answering that. "I don't personally know you well, so I don't think it'd be best to answer. Y'know, it's a bit personal? But..." Lucina kinda thought he was right, even though Hono already told her the name of the guild. Lucina wanted both Renco and Hono to be careful since Lucina knew how it was to be hunted down. "...Robin, I need to be with my sister. You two eat breakfast. Since we have Shiren, we can just meet up later and talk about that, now wouldn't be a good time." Renco waved at them before he went to his little sister on a faster pace.

Robin seemed to have made a decision already and put on his hood before walking past Turnip and saying something. "Try to be more considerate of others. It would be a good image for you." Robin walked past Lucina and said something in a way that it seemed like he was choking. "I-I'll order..." He said as he made his way towards Urbus. Lucina was rather surprised by this and wondered if he had a fever or something. As far as she knows, Robin prefers to be alone... so why would he suddenly agree on eating breakfast with her? At least she was able to ask him that question now that they were alone.

Lucina followed Robin towards Urbus and suddenly reminded herself that she also had a Christmas present for him, though, now was not the right moment to give it to him. "Where are we going to eat?" Lucina asked him as she walked next to him. She was still wearing her cloak and looked around her. It was lively like it should be on Christmas day.

------
«Lucina's white dress» [unequipped]
«Falchion» [equipped]

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Hono Nakamura ― «火の鳥»

Adorably Ecstatic

Chapter IV ― Part IX
"Family"

Urbus
x

"Erm... breakfast?" Renco asked, causing Hono to give an uncertain look up at Renco, before looking ahead again.

"Well... I would, but I'm not--" Growwwwwwlllllllllllllllllll... Hono sighed, and Shiren giggled slightly, still hovering just centimeters off of the ground. Hono, looking ahead, said "fine... I guess I haven't really eaten recently..."

"Wait, stop for a minute." Shiren spoke up. When Hono looked at her curiously, she continued, "A player with 'Guild: The Black Azaleas' in his data is in Urbus, and close."

Hono paused. Flicking open her menu with her left finger, she cycled through it until she found her Misc Items section. "I have some materials still..." She turned to Renco. "Did they see your username? If so you should go through your options and hide it." She spawned a sewing needle, a few cloths and dyes, and and began work quickly. When she finished, she handed Renco a black hood. "Put this on so we can slip past. I think we should also work on changing your appearance so that they don't recognize you. After breakfast we can go look at stores and shops for things like hair dyes." She paused again and glanced ahead. "Didn't I tell you that guy was a problem? Stupid jerk..."

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
Turnip
HP 97% | LV. 14 | XP 70% | Col 9447
Location - Floor 2: Lone Tree

"..... No." Phoenix shook her head slowly. "I definitely don't trust you with it..." She began walking away, toward Urbus.

Turnip said nothing, though his grip on his sword tightened. Shiren made some kind of angry face at the armoured figure, but made no move towards him, instead running over in Hono's direction whilst shouting something in another language. Then she stopped and started, ah… floating. Turnip stared wide-eyed for a few moments before speaking.

"I- did I just see that? Gods, dammit, those kids are weird..." He sighed, muttering: "Of all the people to get console access, it has to be a bloody childish idiot."

"How about we all go get something to eat." Lucina changed the topic. "I bet no one has gotten breakfast yet."

"True, uuuhhh…" Turnip held the thought, only half-listening to the other conversation as he checked his messages – apparently the boss room had been found, but was currently being guarded. Well, that was bloody quick. He had another message too, from a certain Mr. Claus. He opened it, then abruptly closed it again. Turnip smiled broadly beneath his helmet, holding his breath in excitement.

"Try to be more considerate of others." Robin told him, "It would be a good image for you."

Turnip was a little thrown back by the statement, letting out his held breath. "Uhh, wha? Was I doing something? Erm… thanks?"

Robin had already moved on, though, and seemed to be struggling to choke out some words to Lucina. It was a wonder how that guy managed to say anything of use. It seemed, with his new-found Christmas present, Turnip would probably be heading that way anyway. He wasn't particularly hungry yet, but better to eat now than later. He should probably ask those two about that Rudolph quest, too. Turnip caught up to the two on their way to Urbus. The place looked roughly the same as it had yesterday evening, though the snow was a bit thicker. It also seemed that more people were here, now, arguably.

"Hey. I'm in a good mood, guys." Turnip informed the other two, a little excitedly.

"Where are we going to eat?" Lucina asked Robin. Turnip himself didn't care much, so long as the place had bacon buns. Food places usually did. He still answered anyway, despite kind of knowing the question wasn't directed at him.

"I don't mind. Hehe, anyone noticed it's the party again? The bird, the vegetable and the Not Batman. Questing for foods, this time – a grand adventure of-" He stopped, realising what he was doing and shrugging. "Sorry, don't mind me. I'm just excited, is all…"

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Ashley Leigh ― «愛の力»

Unenthusiastically Emotional

Chapter II ― Part V
"Christmas Cheer"

Field
x

"You're right, bye." Rise immediately teleported away, leaving Ashley in a flustering panic. She didn't know this guy! She wasn't good with people, especially boys! Why did Rise just leave like that??

"Um..." Godot spoke up. "So.. What do-" he paused. "...Thanks for looking after Apathy. I know she played the ham when you got here, but she seemed legitimately happy. I don't know too much about her, honestly...or I didn't until today, but there was something about her that was different. She seemed...Well, I guess happy would be the wrong choice of words. But she never would have opened up to me the way she did... So, Ashley, the big question is 'what next?'. It's Christmas, so there's no shortage of things we can do. There are booths, Christmas Events, festivities...heck, I heard they even found the floor boss already. It's up to you, but whatever we do is my treat."

Ashley bit her bottom lip slightly, pulling her sleeves mostly over her hands so that only the tips of her fingers were visible. Holding them together before her, she looked rather awkwardly at the ground. How was she expected to spend Christmas - alone, thanks to Rise - with some guy she didn't know?? "I..." She couldn't find the words nor strength to continue. While she struggled for something to say, a recent memory came to her. "Kagome..." Here eyes widened a bit. "We-- I-- We cant leave Rise alone." Ashley's voice, still monotone, was hoarse with sudden distress. "She and I were running a dungeon together and..." 'Running a dungeon'? Even she knew that wasn't the right lingo. Nonetheless, she let it pass. "This girl came and attacked her, and I think she would have killed her. Uhm... Ka..Go..Me.."

She thought it over for a moment. "Yes, that was it. She just attacked, she was so furious at Rise..." She looked out at the horizon. "I don't want to leave her alone, or else that evil woman will attack again." She held up a teleport crystal, and before activating it, said "Uhm... S-Sorry. Merry Christmas--"

Ashley scanned the town quickly, and hurried over to the one face she recognized. "Uh... Rise."

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Robin - Lvl 12

Robin, Lucina & apparently Turnip arrive back at Urbus. Robin will be choosing the restraunt, though he hasn't done something like treating someone before. Now he's treating two...friends? To some grub. This friendship thing...It's too risky... Robin was a little worried, but he shook it off & continued searching for a diner, restraunt etc. Lucina asks where they'll be eating, which Robin didn't respond as he kept searching for a place to eat.

Turnip speaks next, as if Lucina were asking him, "I don't mind. Hehe, anyone noticed it's the party again? The bird, the vegetable and the Not Batman. Questing for foods, this time – a grand adventure of-"

Robin sadly sighs from Turnip's pointless ranting. Turnip realises what he did & apologizes, "Sorry, don't mind me. I'm just excited, is all…" Who gets excited over food? Anyway, bird...feels like a compliment to Robin. Putting flattery aside, he continues searching for a place to eat until he spots it.

"This way," Robin leads the way inside. Their were some people eating & talking, it felt uncomfortable. "Tell me the food you want & I'll order them," he insists, opening his main menu to check how much Col he has on him. He should be able to pay for the meal, assuming they're not all getting the most expensive kind.

Impossiperiod

The Impossible Period
Years
5Dnp0.jpg

Cerulean - Level 13
Second Floor: Urbus
[Inn --> Urbus]
HP: 100% EXP: 45%
(Accompanied by Rivas)
-------------------------------------------

Newly Acquainted
featuring
Rivas and Cerulean

Cerulean awoke to the sun streaking through her inn room's blinds. It was late morning when she finally stirred from her spacious bed to walk around the small inn room. It consisted of a sitting area, followed by a small kitchen, bathroom, and then her bed and nightstand. That was all, nothing more or less -- just the necessities.

The blue haired girl stretched and yawned as she had not slept well the night before -- plagued by the thoughts of her late lover and home, in the real world, where she hoped her lover waited with baited breath. Cerulean was in her inn's kitchen when the announcement appeared over her UI and menu. The boss room had been found. The words made her happy, yet sick to her stomach as she read them silently. This would be the first boss she has faced without her friends.

Those thoughts were quickly dismissed from her mind as she opened her menu with a wave of her hand to equip her armor. The articles of leather and mail glowed to fit her body and she exmained them once over before leaving her room in a rush. Her rapier, «Bloo», dangled from her waist as she walked the hall towards the stairs that funneled the noise from downstairs to the upper floor.

Meanwhile, Rivas slept peacefully until he was awoken by a small bite on his finger- his eyes blinked open before he found a mouse had bitten his thumb; quickly and carefully he brought it into his cupped hands and stared at it. The virtual mouse blinked back; Rivas smiled warmly as he looked at it. He noted the room was lighter; the cape which he had halfheartedly arranged to block out light at the middle of the night let in a red glow. For some reason as he looked at the mouse he didn't feel any harsh feelings towards it. It wasn't it's choice to be programmed into this game.

Or was it? He put it down, finding that thinking too early on in the morning didn't help anyone. His hand browsed the nightstand before he realized that- for the second time in 24 hours- he had no glasses. Dammit. He left his hair messy as it was, and brushed his teeth- aware that it wouldn't do anything for his appearance for his health, but hey! Habits are hard to break. It didn't help that the hotel had gave him a sink and toothbrush to do so as well. Kayaba really thought of everything. Thinking of Kayaba, however, disturbed him a great deal.

It was with these thoughts that he slipped into clothes more suitable to wear outside; the message that came to his UI startled him to the point that where putting on pants he slipped and fell; he look at it excitedly, but he slowly became less excited as he read that it wasn't time. Realizing that, he put on an orange and grey sweater, jeans, and his red scarf- he would wait out the battle by seeing the sights for the last time before he came to the third floor- as well as grabbed the «Blue Light». It wasn't like he was coming back. He grabbed a croissant as well, but didn't bite into it like he would've done, and put his cape and all his items back in his inventory.

He noted that the announcement of the boss room was like an early Christmas present as he opened his door quickly, not being able to wait to leave- this thought was rudely interrupted by a loud thud. As he rushed to help whoever he had accidentally hit with his door. he found himself facing the blue haired girl we saw at the beginning of this post. Extending a hand, he blushed slightly. "Um... Désolé! I didn't see you, and I didn't mean to hit you, honest!"

Cerulean's butt hurt and so did her face. Her nose had been smashed by the door she walked into. But, that door wasn't open last time she checked... two seconds earlier. She blinked and shook the daze from her head. A hand appeared amidst the blur in her eyesight and the panicked voice of a young man rang in her ears. She couldn't help but wonder what Désolé meant.

"It's all right," she groaned, taking the young man's hand and rising to her feet. "It's only a virtual world right," she continued quietly, smoothing out her top and skirt once more. "It's not like it really hurt."

Cerulean placed a hand on «Bloo»'s hilt once standing and looked up at her assaulter with a small, kind smile and warm sapphire eyes. "Getting hit by a door sure wakes you up better than a cup of coffee or a shower," she joked on, hoping to calm the young man further.

Rivas was pretty worried until she had made that joke, which then... he sighed and grinned. "Alright, if you say so. But don't tell me that it hurts later, alright?" He smiled. "Well, um, speaking of which..." He decided it was a good moment to find something out, considering he didn't talk to many people anyways. He opened his UI and observed the «Christmas Turkey» sitting in his inventory. "Do you have anything that goes well with turkey? I know it's kinda sudden, but I got this from a random quest and I can't find anything that goes with it. Er... I was going to have it with bread, but it might be a good idea to ask someone else for their opinion... and it's too much for one person anyways."

The girl blinked and smiled slightly when she saw his grin. "There are many different dishes you can add to a turkey," she said. "You can make dressing, bake croissants, pies are great," she paused, placing a hand on her chin in thought. "You also can make herbal soups and mashed potatoes are really good." Cerulean stopped talking, remember that he had only asked for an opinion not a menu.

"My apologies. I rambled." She smiled politely to him. "I'm just used to cooking and I run my own bakery down on the first floor and I haven't cooked in so long." She took a breath. "I'm rambling again. Bread would be fine with the turkey, but I imagine that it'd be a little dry, so a soup and maybe some water would be good."

Cerulean clutched «Bloo»'s handle anxiously. Unsure if she made a complete fool of herself.

Rivas smiled back. "No no, that's fine. Perfect, actually, I love bread..." Which makes a bakery all the more interesting. "A croissant, huh... I was eating one just now, so that should be good. I'm no good with cooking though, forging is my forte. Come to me if you ever need a sword! But whatever, if bread is good that's fine for me. And the soup as well." He thought to himself for a moment. Might as well keep this conversation going... not like I have anything better to do anyways. "So, where were you going before this, by any chance? I mean, you look ready for battle, you do know that the boss isn't going to faced yet, right?"

Cerulean nodded with a smile but looked thoughtful. "I know," she answered softly. "I was going to do some grinding after breakfast. It's been a while since I've been on the frontlines so I need all the practice I could get." She finally removed her hand from «Bloo» and ran one to tuck a free strand of hair behind her ear.

Cerulean looked upon the young man with some thought. "My name's Cerulean by the way. Some back on the first floor called me Blue because of my clothes." She gestured to her outfit. "As you can see, it fits." Cerulean chuckled to herself at the good memory of home before looking back up at the boy with a bright smile.

Grinding? Eh... well if you haven't been on the front lines for a while, I could see why. I'd wait for the boss, but... Rivas looked at her, suddenly interested. "Yeah, it does make sense... although I haven't been called Red yet, but that's probably because I only wear all of my red stuff in battle anyways." He thought for a moment. "Either way, your name? You're obviously not actually called Blue, if it was because of your clothes. My name is Rivas." Well, my username is, anyways.

Rivas, that's a nice name... Cerulean looked to the boy for a moment before thinking on the question. "My username is Cerulean. My real name..." she trailed off, unsure herself. She hadn't used that name in sometime and the only peoeple that called her that name were her close friends on the first floor. Not that others were forbidden from using her real name, people often called her Blue or Cerulean just because it was comfortable sometimes. Still, her real name held some importance. It was special. "It's Emily," she finally said after what seemed to be an hours worth of thought but only a few seconds of silence.

The fact that Emily had just told him her real name surprised Rivas, considering he hadn't even told her his real name. It made him feel a bit guilty. "Erm... I wasn't originally asking for your real name, but if you must know, mine is Joseph. Joseph Lucien." Compared to Cerulean's long drawn out paused, Rivas easily bounced it out; perhaps because he hadn't said it in so long would explain why it simply slid off his toungue. Or not.

He felt a bit guilty as well for not having many feelings for his true name, but generally it was something he didn't say or think twice about giving. "But please, just call me Rivas, or Lucien if you'd like. Not that I don't like calling myself Joseph, but um... just a matter of preference." His sheepish smile didn't show much confidence; then again, that's sort of what sheepish means, anyways. "Well, Cerulean..." He opened his UI and equipped his battle armor before sending a party request, checking his XP while he was at it. 90%, I could use the extra experience. "I'm not too far from the next level anyways, mind if I join you on your training?"

Cerulean's eyes went bright at the unexpected flashing of armor and question. She smiled widely and shook her head. "Not at all," she answered. Rivas' question had been unexpected, in fact this entire conversation had been. Cerulean didn't anticipate any of it and it was a surprise but a pleasant one at that. It had been a long time since she had leveled with someone.

She summoned her UI with the wave of her hand and found the social menu. From there she sent Rivas a friend request followed by a party request before looking back at the boy, still smiling. "What level are you?" she asked while she waited for Rivas' acceptance of her requests. "I would want our leveling to be efficient, so we should make it as such. I'm level thirteen by the way." She nodded at her own words.

"I'm at level fifteen, need 10% more experience for a level up." He quickly accepted both the friend request [which added Cerulean to his small and barely ample friend-list] and the party request, coming up with a quick strategy. "Considering you need to do more training, you can lead and I'll be there for back up." He frowned slightly, seemingly in deep thought. "Although you'll be out in the open if we do that... still, that should work. I'll take down whatever may come up from behind... or more like whatever's left over, and come in if you need help. That should be enough to give me what I need and prepare you for the boss. Sounds good?"

Level fifteen, huh Cerulean thought, biting on her bottom lip lightly. "I'm only level thirteen," she chimed with some worry. Her thoughts of slowing him down, however, came and went with his words. In fact, she found herself more happy than worried as she thought more on it. Though it had been a while since she grinded with another player, it would be well worth it. She was sure.

Cerulean nodded. "Okay, Rivas," she said, smiling. She flung her UI away and took hold on «Bloo»'s handle with one hand before brushing past Rivas towards the stairs. "Let's go!" she cheered, breaking into a brisk jog down the hall and then the stairs.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
William Danielson||Godot
Lv. 14||Floor 2

And with that, his fears were realized. "Kagome". It was no real surprise that she was the one that attacked Apathy, he'd surmised this after Apathy's story earlier. Kagome was one of a kind. There was no one else who could have been both as loving and as legitimately terrifying as her. And yet, there he was, standing motionless and in shock. Still, even knowing this information prior to Ashley's revelation, he acted as if he had not been privy to the information and looked as if he'd been punched in the stomach. The reason why was simple: Godot had been denying that it was her. It wasn't simply because he didn't believe it was her- though that was no doubt a part of it, but it also came from the fact that he knew Kagome. Godot knew Kagome more than anyone, bar Apathy. The idea that she would attack someone who was blood was absurd.

...Right?

He'd been on the edge of her sword before, but only once. It was out of love, though. She wouldn't have killed him, she was just worried. This only made sense to Godot. Kagome wasn't insane, she was more like a worried mother. The idea that she would harm Godot, or even her own flesh and blood, was utterly insane. He knew her; she wasn't like that. It must have been some other Kagome, he thought to himself. It made sense, there had to be other Kagomes. There were lots of popular characters in media named Kagome, so it would be no surprise if there was another Kagome that happened to be Apathy's sister.

Of course, this made sense.

...It made sense, but it was impossible. It was impossible because Kagome was one of a kind. There was no one like her. Godot simply deluded himself for rather obvious reasons, but what really shocked him was how little he knew about Kagome. He hadn't spent much time with her, and really, they hadn't been together very long. He knew she was easy to set off, but to so callously kill blood like that she attempted to...it worried him. Had she always been like that? Maybe it had to do with Alistair's disappearance. The was alone for so long and she didn't have anyone to go to, it wasn't all too unlikely that she had to cope with his death all by herself. It could have changed her.

He didn't know, and this bothered him. He wasn't as Kagome-savvy as he thought he was, and he didn't really make much of a brother. It really made him wonder how the girl could say that she loved him. He started to wonder if she even meant it at all. Maybe she didn't even know what it meant anymore...or she'd been so devastated that she magnified her affections to extremes, using people as coping mechanisms without ever having overcome her brother's death.

Most of Godot's thoughts were negative, but it was hardly something that anyone could blame him for, given the circumstances. More, there wasn't really much that he could do about it at the time. It was Christmas, certainly no time for an intervention. No, at that point in time she was enjoying a nice day with her "little sister". Still, it wasn't something that he could just let wait.

Rise Amagawa||Apathy
Lv. ?||Floor 2

Rise was surprised as someone said her name from behind. That "someone" being Beauty herself, much to Apathy's dismay. She sighed...or rather, she exhaled. "I didn't expect you to be back so early. I take it you two didn't get along very well." She looked elsewhere. "That sucks. I'd hoped that you two would get along." She put her hand to her mouth and looked down. "Was it too much pressure? Did he come on too strong?" She thought for a moment. "Maybe it was my fault...was it my fault?" She thought for a moment. "Yeah, it was definitely my fault. You can't really force a relationship. Well, barring Stockholm Syndrome."

Rise looked away, perplexed at how things had turned out. She had hoped that Ashley would have stayed for just a little bit longer than she did, it would have made things much more convenient. Regardless, she would have to improvise. "...So...I'm not much of one for Christmas festivities, but...what should we do?"

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
CHIIPTVI — Ashley Leigh — Urbus

"I didn't expect you to be back so early. I take it you two didn't get along very well." Rise looked disappointed... Well, more than usual. "That sucks. I'd hoped that you two would get along. Was it too much pressure? Did he come on too strong? Maybe it was my fault...was it my fault? Yeah, it was definitely my fault. You can't really force a relationship. Well, barring Stockholm Syndrome... So... I'm not much of one for Christmas festivities, but...what should we do?"

"N-No, it's nothing like that, I promise..." Ashley sighed, eyeing the other players strolling town in their normal routines, completely casual. "It just sort of clicked in my head, that, um..." She paused. 'I want to protect you for your sister'... Would she take that the wrong way? What if she gets insulted by it, and starts to hate me? What if-- No... It doesn't matter. "Well... I just..."

Eyes widening slightly, Ashley abruptly grabbed Rise's shoulders, looking into her eyes with sudden intensity, and saying "I came because I wanted to protect you from your sister. I..." She just sort of trailed off, her gaze drifting off to the left before abruptly returning to place. "I want to protect you... From your sister and anyone else who tries to hurt you... I came here because I didn't want you to be alone... I hope that's okay."

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
Turnip
HP 100% | LV. 14 | XP 70% | Col 9447
Location - Floor 2: Urbus

Supposedly, Robin knew where to eat.

"This way. Tell me the food you want & I'll order them," The white-haired swordsman said, leading the other two into a nice little place and swiftly checking his col balance.

Was he… offering to pay? It certainly seemed like it, though it didn't strike Turnip as a very Robin-like thing to do. Turnip supposed that Robin technically owed him for that antidote earlier, but he figured it'd be better to just play it safe and hand him some col anyway.

"Two bacon buns would be nice. Cheers, Robin." Turnip still couldn't quite figure out Robin's motives or general attitude, so he did what he did usually in those kinds of situations: He threw them to the back of his mind and forgot about them. For the time being, at least.

With those thoughts out of the way, others drifted into his mind. It was Christmas today; he didn't really know what to think about that. He didn't know if there would be any more events than there were yesterday, although – ooh, he still hadn't done the Rudolph quest. He was here with Lucina and Robin, perhaps he could ask them if they wanted to come along, considering the level requirement probably meant the quest was pretty tough. First, he kind of wanted to get his new sword, even if he couldn't use it yet. Santa was gracious enough to keep his promise and give Turnip the name – and frankly, he wanted to get his hands on the sword as soon as possible, more to see the demon's reaction than anything else. As the armoured figure's thought train subsided, he glanced at Lucina nearby, seeing she was still adamant in using her hood to conceal her face – did she ever give a reason for that, by the way? Egh.

"Still going with the hood thing, eh?" Turnip questioned, "I've said before, it's not a great disguise. You want a helmet or a mask or something. Just don't ask Robin, he can't tell the difference."

Sapphire Rose

Years

Lacy
Player level 13

Lacy stood in front of the dungeon past the lone tree when she looked at the entrance and shivered. Was it really such a good idea to just enter without anybody with her? On a second thought, she really needed those last items to finish her cloak... at least she should let someone know that she's inside this dungeon, just in case that it all goes wrong.

To: Godot
Subject: Just something.

Okay so... I'm going inside this dungeon near the Lone Tree for some materials that I need to finish something that I'm sewing. The monsters inside this dungeon are a higher level than me so I thought that I'd at least let someone know in case something happens.

I have an older sister inside this game. She's very brave and very protective of me. I don't want to tell her name but in case something happens with me and you happen to find her, tell her that she's the best sister in the whole world and that I'm sorry for being so stubborn and getting into this game anyway.

Well then, I'm off! Be good or something...?

Lacy pressed on the "send" button and took a deep breath before slowly entering the dungeon. She held her sword in both her hands and in front of her in attempt to be safe when she would get attacked. She proceeded and tried to kill the lowest leveled «Tauros» that she could find. Too bad that it was still 2 levels higher than her but killing it gave her quite some EXP. Not enough for a new level though.

"I can't be scared now... I need to make her proud!" Lacy told herself and attacked another «Tauros». His HP bar came in sight and it turned out this one was 3 levels higher than her, making her attacks less damaging. She kept trying though but her fear soon returned when the «Tauros» hit her with his hammer which caused her to lose 30% of her HP bar. She took a brief glance of her HP bar before returning her gaze to the strong beast in front of her. She started sweating but didn't want to give up yet, she was gonna make sure to avoid his attacks though.

Lacy hit his leg with her sword and jumped away as soon his hammer came down again. She hit the ground because she wasn't that skillful at fighting yet but quickly got up on her feet when he chased her down. She held her sword beside her head and waited for it to turn orchid purple. When it did she quickly stabbed the «Tauros» three times before finishing it with a uppercut, turning the beast into pixels that float around her before vanishing.

Lacy smiled when she killed it and quickly looked at the EXP bar in excitement, only to find out that she was one percent away from becoming level 14.

-------

«Cloak of courage» [Not finished] [Unequipable]
«Hair dye: Violet» [not used]

Lucina
Player level 16

Lucina didn't get an answer on her question from Robin. Instead he led them somewhere. "I don't mind. Hehe, anyone noticed it's the party again? The bird, the vegetable and the Not Batman. Questing for foods, this time – a grand adventure of-" Lucina heard Turnip say but before she could respond to that, Robin sighed a little annoyed. "Sorry, don't mind me. I'm just excited, is all…" Turnip apologized. Lucina couldn't help but chuckle from the pointless ranting. "This way," Robin suddenly interupted her thoughts and led them inside a restaurant. "Tell me the food you want & I'll order them,"

Was Robin offering to pay? Lucina wasn't sure if she wanted to take this offer but as soon Turnip opened his mouth and said, "Two bacon buns would be nice. Cheers, Robin." Lucina assumed that it was fine. "Uhm... I'm fine with anything really..." Lucina said softly before following the knight-like player to a table. Lucina was fairly surprised by Robin's sudden offer and couldn't help but keep looking at him as she had a great opportunity to look at his face now. She has seen it somewhere but she still couldn't put her finger on it... and she couldn't ask it now that Turnip was here, knowing that Robin wouldn't speak the truth if they weren't alone. Lucina sighed a little and tried to enjoy the silence as much as she could until Turnip decided to put up a conversation with her.

"Still going with the hood thing, eh? I've said before, it's not a great disguise. You want a helmet or a mask or something. Just don't ask Robin, he can't tell the difference." The mask was a pretty good idea but she had no idea where to get one. Plus without the cloak her... well, womanly parts would be visible. Everyone would know that she's a woman by just looking at her chest... unless she could find some chest binders somewhere.

"I have no idea where to get a mask... Plus getting a mask would make me look like some game character in the real world which I'm trying to avoid. Also, I would need some chest binders because well... you know why and I have no idea where to get those either." Lucina answered as she put one hand under her chin and leaned on it while her elbow was on the table.

------
«Falchion» [equipped]

Last edited:

Geras

Roleplayer
Years

UutcQvq.png

Enrique Castillo // Enrique Lv. 10
Outside The Boss Room
HP: 73% // Col: 10 // Exp: 87%

Enrique wore a broad grin at having gained a new companion. "Sweet! Let's go," he said excitedly before making his way to the Dark Knight sentry at the boss door. He was surprised that Ember had revealed her true name so easily, but he wasn't complaining. There were some who guarded it with their lives, but he supposed that he wasn't one to judge. Kiran seemed like a nice person, and that was good enough for him.

He put his dagger away and stood in front of the sentry with the usual smile, where he asked, "Hey, I was wondering... how long do you think it'll be before enough players show up to start the strategy meeting?"

"It'll start when the player who found the door says it starts, now get away from the door, kid." Enrique wasn't sure if the guy didn't like his familiar tone or he just didn't like him, but he responded with what could almost be called hostility. Maybe he was just having a bad day. Either way, Enrique didn't exactly want provoke the guy so he started slowly backing away from the door.

Enrique didn't simply turn around and leave, though, because he didn't want to leave empty handed and figured one more try wouldn't hurt, so as he backed away he asked, "Has he told you guys anything about that? I imagine that-"

"Kid, I'm not gonna tell you this again. It starts when the player says it does. Now shut up and get away from the door before I do it for you." The man's black helmet hid his face, but Enrique could almost see his frustrated expression.

Despite the other man's hostility, Enrique maintained his smile. He chuckled as he turned away before saying, "Alright, sorry man. See ya then, I guess!" He waved back at the man before he walked back to where Kiran was. 'Welp, I got nothing," he commented as he neared her, not a hint of disappointment or defeat to mar his eternally smiling face. He compared the incident to times when he would trip during a basketball game from an undone shoelace and he would just laugh about it with his friends afterwards "You wanna give it a try?" he added jokingly.

Once he was by Kiran's side again, he couldn't help but steal a glance at Mjoll and Flamio. The former was busy revising her inventory while the latter was busy adding to his from a merchant's wares. Neither noticed him at all, absorbed in their own preparations. It was no issue, though, since he could probably just talk to them after the boss fight. Probably. Enrique turned his eyes to the boss door instead, occupying his mind with guesses about what the boss was like while he waited for a response from Kiran.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Robin - Lvl 12
Floor 2: Urbus Restaurant

Two bacon buns. Odd choice for breakfast. Regardless, Robin will get him that order. Turnip hands him some col to pay, but that would put Robin more in debt. He sighs, wondering what motive Turnip might have. Lucina says she's fine with anything to eat. Well, anything is anything. Robin calls for the bartender, looks through the menu, & orders.

"I'll have two bacon buns, a quesadilla, ramen, & three hot cocoas," Robin pays 470 for the order & comes back to the table Lucina & Turnip are at, keeping his hood secured. He takes his seat & looks over at the counter he was at, "The food should be here soon. Just so you don't accidentally take my food or anyone elses, I ordered ramen," he explains plainly.

It would be a little quiet before there food got here. Robin isn't really much of a conversationalist, more like a businessman. Maybe they might have some information. ...OK, maybe they don't. At least, not right now. Man, this is such a drag... Maybe it's better if either Lucina or Turnip speak to him while he idly waits for the food. Suddenly, he remembers the col Turnip gave him. He hands him his col before turning back to the counter, "I'm paying my debt to your assistance yesterday, so your col isn't necessary."

Last edited:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
William Danielson||Godot
Lv. 14||Floor 2

Godot's musings broke once he received a message from Lacy.

To: Godot
Subject: Just something.

Okay so... I'm going inside this dungeon near the Lone Tree for some materials that I need to finish something that I'm sewing. The monsters inside this dungeon are a higher level than me so I thought that I'd at least let someone know in case something happens.

I have an older sister inside this game. She's very brave and very protective of me. I don't want to tell her name but in case something happens with me and you happen to find her, tell her that she's the best sister in the whole world and that I'm sorry for being so stubborn and getting into this game anyway.

Well then, I'm off! Be good or something...?

Godot was taken aback. There was no way that a message like that wouldn't set him off. It was practically cry for help...or maybe it was all there on the tin, but Godot didn't really see it that way. It was a distraction, and an excuse to help someone- nay, to save someone, was exactly what he needed. Though he did find it odd. It was so painfully casual, and he was rather surprised that Lacy went to Godot as her go to contact. Had he really proven to be that trustworthy?

No, that wasn't it.

It seemed more of a matter of whether he would do what she said rather than whether she could trust him with the task. Under the circumstances that she really did die, he probably wouldn't have done as she said, anyway. He didn't think that doing such a thing would be a kind gesture. It certainly wouldn't have been as effective as Lacy telling her unnamed sister herself. Of course, she probably wouldn't ever do that, but him saying those words to the sister of a dead woman would just create grief and regret.

Upon second thought, Godot realized that such logic was flawed.

After all, it was because the message never reached Kagome that she became unstable. That and because she didn't have an emotional outlet. What was to say that Lacy wouldn't be the same way? What if she transformed into some vengeful monster out to get revenge on the unknown? That certainly wasn't a thought that exhibited sympathy. Still, the point stood that he couldn't simply let her die. Wouldn't that almost be the same as killing her himself, what with the prior knowledge he had? Probably not, but there was no way he would let die and then give her message to her sister knowing full well that he could have prevented the death.

None of it was really up for debate, though. Godot knew full well that he was going the moment he read the message. It wasn't too far off, either. "A cave near the Lone Tree, huh?" Godot said to himself. There were a few of them that he knew of, including the one that contained the "Only Once a Year" quest (though that one was inaccessible). Then again, there wasn't too much of a hurry. Godot had a general idea of where she was and he didn't have too many options. He was just thinking to much. Thinking because thinking was a good distraction from thinking about what he didn't want to think. As such, there was no more need for thinking. He sprinted off towards the dungeon nearest to the tree and hoped he'd picked the right one.

Rise Amagawa||Apathy
Lv. ?||Floor 2

Apathy looked away, biting her lip. Beast being protected by Beauty, that was a twist. "...It's not me who needs protection, it's her. And you, if you get in her way." Apathy placed her hands on Ashley's shoulders. "Which is exactly why I don't want you getting involved in our business. Kagome's...not right. As her sister, it's my duty to..." Apathy stopped. Her words faded to a mumble as the devil appeared not far off in the distance. And she was looking directly at Apathy. She also had a little girl with her. A girl from the daycare, perhaps? Apathy thought to herself.

Apathy looked at Ashley and said, "I lo-" Still no good. "I larva you, Ashley, and I hope you understand this." Kagome stepped ever closer. "But I don't want you to get hurt. I don't even know if there's a conscience in there anymore." Kagome stopped in front of the two. It was quite surprising to Apathy that Kagome would seek her out and not the other way around. Until then, Kagome'd been intentionally avoiding her. Now, here she was, though from her stern expression it was difficult to tell exactly why she was there. It was a bad sign, no doubt, but the fact that Kagome came to Apathy, and in a town no less, was almost reassuring. Not reassuring enough that she could calm herself, however.

Kagome stood before Apathy. Though her expression previously seemed to be a stern one, it seemed that she was in between emotions, as if she were struggling to maintain one but was being overcome by another. She hadn't said anything for the first few moments, but then she finally did speak. "They found the boss. I trust that you'll be there, and if you are, we'll settle things there." That seemed to be all she had to say, as after she said it, she started to walk past Apathy, a confused Tara still clinging to Kagome's leg.

Apathy looked at the ground, wondering why Kagome would say what she did. Why would she expect Apathy to fight the boss? She didn't fight the last one and she hadn't considered fighting the new one. It must have been an invitation, but she still didn't understand why they couldn't just settle things somewhere outside the town. Surely Kagome wasn't trying to make things more dramatic for the sake of drama. If she was...

Apathy darted backwards towards Kagome and when she caught up with her, she grabbed onto her arm, saying "Wait." in C minor. Kagome stopped. "Why can't we just settle this now? No need to..." Apathy's voice drowned into silence as she noticed the well of water threatening to fall from her sister's right eye. Still, Kagome didn't make eye contact, looking forward as if she were waiting for Apathy to let go of her, and once she did, Kagome left the area.

Rise stood motionless for a few moments before swaying back to Ashley, feeling a twinge of emotion, herself. "I-" She coughed hard into her hand. "I need..." Once more. "I need to..." What Apathy was hoping for didn't seem to be happening. "I need to kill...no, I need to evolve from Apathy. I created her so that I wouldn't have to deal with the pain of...well, you know. But..." She looked in the direction that her sister exited to. "...Kagome's struggling. She's not sure what her true feelings are, but if she's going to discover her true feelings then I need to as well. I need to be true to myself...be true to Rise." Promptly after saying that, Apathy's face reddened. "...which is why I need your help. See...I'm only level 10. I really need to level up or else I won't survive even if Kagome isn't my enemy in the boss room."

Last edited:

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
Turnip
HP 100% | LV. 14 | XP 70% | Col 9417
Location - Floor 2: Urbus

"I have no idea where to get a mask..." Lucina said. "Plus getting a mask would make me look like some game character in the real world which I'm trying to avoid. Also, I would need some chest binders because well... you know why and I have no idea where to get those either." Turnip raised an eyebrow, slightly confused at Lucina's response, then laughed as memory returned to him.

"Trying to get off the bandwagon of cosplayer accusations, right? And, uh, no, I don't really know what you're talking about, but still – if you're all that worried about it, I'd be happy to advise. I seem to have been somewhat successful." The armoured figure leaned back in his seat and shrugged. "It's your choice at the end of the day, though, Adam. Truthfully I'm not sure why gender of all things is your main concern, but perhaps that's just me being naïve in that respect. I suppose the most important thing is to be comfortable in your disguise." Turnip smiled. "You seem to be pretty comfortable in that hood, so I wouldn't change it just for argument's sake. Just keep an eye-out, right?"

Robin arrived at the table, bringing news of impending food. He too was a fan of wearing hoods, it seemed, even indoors as it was.

"The food should be here soon. Just so you don't accidentally take my food or anyone elses, I ordered ramen," He turned to Turnip, handing him the col he'd given Robin earlier. "I'm paying my debt to your assistance yesterday, so your col isn't necessary." Turnip took the col back graciously, smirking slightly up at the white-haired swordsman.

"Politeness at its best, and you didn't stutter once. Soon you will learn the ways of speaking normally." He changed the subject quickly in the hopes of avoiding what would probably be an irate response. "So, you guys heard they found the boss room this morning?"

Sapphire Rose

Years

Lacy
Player level 13

Lacy continued her search for that one «Golden Tauros». Thinking about it, the last feew «Tauros» that she slayered didn't gave her the «Iron» that she was searching for. Lacy looked at her HP bar and decided that a potion would be highly recommended right now. She used it on her and her HP bar was back to 100% is no time. "Now... How am I gonna do this..." Lacy whispered to herself as she hid for another Tauros.

She took a glance at her sword arts and saw that the sword art that she used earlier was out of the cooldown zone, meaning she could use it again. "Here goes nothing~" She held her sword next to her head and started running for the «Tauros» when it took an orchid purple glow. "Orchid uppercut!" She shouted as the «Tauros» turned around. She stabbed him three times before doing an amazing uppercut.

Lacy was amazed by her own skills seeing as she had gotten a little better in this. She grinned as she avoided the hammer of the «Tauros» and did an uppsercut again, without sword art this time though. The HP bar of the «Tauros» dropped steadily until he dissapeared. Lacy sat down on the ground and panted. Her chest felt like it was about to burst but once she kept taking breaths in and out it started to feel better. She stood up and searched around her for another Tauros until her eyes stumbled onto something... "Is that...?" She got near it and picked it up. It was the piece of «Iron» that she was searching for.

"YES!" She yelled. Her voice started to echo and Lacy realized what she had done. She had read in the guide that she got in the beginning of the game that some monsters in Sword Art Online are very sensitive to noises. Lacy heard a very loud growl that shaked the whole cave. "Oh gods..."

-------

«Cloak of courage» [Not finished] [Unequipable]
«Hair dye: Violet» [not used]

Lucina
Player level 16

"Trying to get off the bandwagon of cosplayer accusations, right? And, uh, no, I don't really know what you're talking about, but still – if you're all that worried about it, I'd be happy to advise. I seem to have been somewhat successful." Turnip spoke. "It's your choice at the end of the day, though, Adam. Truthfully I'm not sure why gender of all things is your main concern, but perhaps that's just me being naïve in that respect. I suppose the most important thing is to be comfortable in your disguise." Lucina could sense that Turnip was smiling despite not being able to see it. Maybe it was his voice that sounded a bit happier. "You seem to be pretty comfortable in that hood, so I wouldn't change it just for argument's sake. Just keep an eye-out, right?" Turnip finished. Lucina thought for a little before she answered.

"A lot of guys here think that girls can't fight or are at least weaker than the male players. They try saving the female race as much as they can because they think we can't handle fights. I don't want to be the damsel in distress. I can handle my own fights..." Lucina replied. That made her remember what happened last time when she met the gang member that was the causer of the scar on her back. She completely froze in fear but that wasn't because she was weak... it was merely a trauma that she had to deal with.

"The food should be here soon. Just so you don't accidentally take my food or anyone elses, I ordered ramen," Robin comes back and explains shortly. Lucina raised an eyebrow since it sounded like he was suspecting them of theft. Just before Lucina could say something about it, Robin trew a small bag with col back to Turnip. "I'm paying my debt to your assistance yesterday, so your col isn't necessary." Robin said before looking back at the counter. Lucina wanted to ask what he ordered for her but instead she asked something else.

"If you're paying your debt to Turnip for yesterday then why are you paying for me?" Lucina asked him. "I feel like I'm more in debt with you than you are with me. In fact, you are not in debt with me." Lucina crossed her arms, not in a hostile way though.

------
«Falchion» [equipped]

Last edited:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017

Maria Renée {Princess}
Guild: The Flaming Blade
Level: 13

Maria sighed and panted looking at her health bar and then to the Salamander warriors in front of her. I only have 10 health left, and no potions she held her daggers loosely in her hands as she stared at the six monsters in front of her. I'm not going to make it out of this she sighed again and opened her menu. but I have to let Poseidon and Zeus know I say goodbye...and Ryuusa so he knows why I don't show up for work

She jumped back dodging an attack from one of her enemies as she opened her inbox to send a message.

To: Poseidon, Ryuusa, Zeus
Subject: I'm Sorry, Goodbye

I'm sending this message to say goodbye. I went near the dungeon alone and have been overpowered by monsters. Poseidon, Zeus...I'm sorry for sneaking off, and Ryuusa I'm sorry for not being able to work. But its okay, because this means this horror is over for me...and I get to be with my brother again, and with Psyche. Don't give up...and keep fighting.

Goodbye, Maria Renee {Princess}

Maria hit send and closed her inbox tears in her eyes as she looked at the monsters before her. "Je suis libre" she whispered as the monsters closed in and all went black.

Maria opened her eyes to see bright sunlight above her, feeling grass beneath her. Sitting up slowly she saw a figure step into her view, blurry at first but when it became clear a grin formed on her face. "Phillip!" she jumped to her feet and ran to her older brother hugging him tight.

"Bienvenue à la maison petite soeur."

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Robin - Lvl 12
Floor 2: Urbus Restaurant
HP: 68% - EXP: 2% - Col: 661

It wasn't quiet that long, as it seems Turnip likes being chatty, & annoying, "Politeness at its best, and you didn't stutter once. Soon you will learn the ways of speaking normally." Before Robin could get a word in that he sees it as business talk, Turnip changes the subject. He must not want a lecture from Robin. He's not good giving lectures anyway, "So, you guys heard they found the boss room this morning?" That...didn't even need to be asked.

"Yes," Robin answers, then leaves it at that. Turnip didn't ask anything more, right? Next was Lucina to speak.

"If you're paying your debt to Turnip for yesterday then why are you paying for me?" It's strange how she's not asking about the assistance yesterday. It doesn't matter to Robin if she asks him or not. He's not keeping any secrets... "I feel like I'm more in debt with you than you are with me. In fact, you are not in debt with me." That is true...

Robin remains silent for a few breaths, thinking. She does have a point. So in that case... "You're right. You can pay for your own food then," he answers bluntly. If they were gonna laugh, they shouldn't. He turns to Lucina with the hood over his head, his eyes barely visible but showing, well, not much, "That was not intended to be a joke." Robin didn't say anything else after that. Well, not yet.

Robin looks away to examine the things around him, "It's fine, I don't mind paying. It's not real money anyway." As they continued bickering with each other, a waitress comes & hands everyone their dish: Turnip's two bacon buns, Lucina's quesadilla, & Robin's ramen, plus three hot cocoas for each. Robin stares at the ramen, looking nostalgic. It almost smells like home, yet home seems so far away...it hurts a little.

Enough reminiscing, it was time to eat. Robin nods & takes the chopsticks offered with the ramen, clasping some noodles between the chopsticks & quietly slurping it down his mouth. It almost does taste like home...​

Back