• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello...

Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2013
Hello. I'm new here. :) I'm not a newbie to pokemon, but its my first time on the forums. Please take care of me. :)

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Hi, clydez13. I understand what it feels about being the first timer joining the forums. You could enjoy being in here, because we have a great time! Welcome to PC!

BanditThePikachu

The Raichu of awesome
Years
Welcome, clydes13! Is there a specific name you go by? Or is it okay if I call you by your username? Well anyway, fot a little off track there. My name is Bandit, your local Pikachu and Raichu fan! Pleasure to meet you!

If you have any questions to ask, please don't hesitate to ask a member or a moderator, because we'll be glad to help a new member in need!

- Bandit

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
Hi, Clyde!

Welcome the forums! How long have you been playing/been interested in Pokémon?

Hope you stick around! :D

Back