• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Legend

PalkiaSpace

Panda Hugger <(^_^)>
Years
Well, The game takes place 10 years after the events of pokemon platinum. after team galactic, (cyrus) gave up and disapeared, the admins went to stark mountain with charon, when you defeated them, you never saw them again. But now, cyrus has a new motive: To Destroy Sinnoh.

This may sound very unplanned and it's not going to pick up at all, (which is probably true), becuase I don't even have a team or anything and i cant map and code and crap. so this is a Fail. but, i have all the plans, maps, and story mostly planned, so maybe i can try something.

well, here we go:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Well, i know, it may suck, but i've been planning and stuff for a while now, and i finally had the courage to post this all, so constructive critisizm is wanted, and if you wanna help, ask.

Spoiler:

Banner(s) is at the attachment part...

Wind Gale

Lost With the Wind
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 19, 2014
I thihnk there already is a game called Pokemon Legends. Other than that this game sounds great.

Xaviar

I left my brain in its jar
Years
It's interesting to see a region change over time, it adds a lot of depth. But a more logical explanation to the shifted Mt. Coronet and the new islands is a series of earthquakes. Erosion only has a notable influence over thousands of years.

You have a few good ideas here, good luck.

Back