• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

darthjp's trade center

Status
Not open for further replies.

darthjp

Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2023
New pokemon added.

@Ikhana: please wait me, i still haven't cloned it.
@A-burrito: i'm gonna be online tomorrow since 1pm (GMT-5) pm me when your on.

UltimateChimera

haven't slept all night... -_-
Years
I have an espeon, I would trade it for a lugia or deoxys, but that seems a little unfair so I could also offer mesprit and the other two.

darthjp

Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2023
I have an espeon, I would trade it for a lugia or deoxys, but that seems a little unfair so I could also offer mesprit and the other two.
sorry, i already have mesprit, azelf and uxie and like you say an espeon for a lugia or deoxys is unfair, if you can get any event or any shiny i would be happy to trade those pokes.

thetruthbetold

The Raging Nightmare
Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2009
what nature is your shiny charmander and would you trade it for a shiny gastly, ralts, zubat or sneasel with razor claw.

darthjp

Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2023
Your Platinum Darkrai is a hack. They could only be after either Dec. 1 or the 4th.
i has been legit checked, don't you know people outside japan actually bought platinum and that when in japan is december 1st in most of the occidental world is novemeber 30th, that's why i stated that clearly, i knew people was going to think is a hack just for that.

thetruthbetold said:
what nature is your shiny charmander and would you trade it for a shiny gastly, ralts, zubat or sneasel with razor claw.
It's careful and i would like the shiny sneasel, pm me if you're interested.

darthjp

Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2023
up up, check my new events!! don't forget that just the ones in the section for trade are available right now, those that need to be cloned can take a while.

jayjayfish

hey who goes there?
Years
can i have your
10 aniv blastoies
tru dragoinite
angetho celebi
myster mew

I HAVE
SHINY
RYPERIOR
CRESSELIA