• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
28. Probably because the nerds liked it.

Also, Homura's soul gem is now mine!

Spoiler:

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Now, now, that would be telling

axetogrind.gif

and that jewel looks a lot like Mysterio

Spoiler:

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Tabor if I were you I would of used the opportunities of being a mod and said 0.You know, take an advantage of that privilege.

38 Thank you Tabor for not killing the party for us regular members. :)

Arma

The Hyena
Years
I probably won't be that active these next few days...
Totally not because I just got the special edition Fire Emblem 3DSXL.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years

It was the same for me until I got my Aqua Blue 3DS in November 2011. I had my doubts about getting the console (as I was kind of leaving the whole handheld gaming environment with not having played any Pokémon since Emerald... or how I ROM'd most GBA Fire Emblem Games as I couldn't find them in store anymore). It wasn't until I heard that Fire Emblem would get a 3DS title that I was convinced I'd get one. |D FE:A is my first 3DS title. I have some DS titles, but FE is the first 3D one. So, in a way it kind of fits together~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back