• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GTX Movie Nights

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I should be able to just grab the end of the last showing friday. Gotta work 3pm till 11pm and no chance I will make early one as its 6am now and I'm still up.

Hopefully catch the ending though.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
I am very likely to make it to the 3 PM GMT+8 scheduled time for the first stream of the movie. 90 minutes of advance notice!

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I'm not sure about Friday for me, I'll probably be at the 10pm one assuming it's still at 4pm for me (Central Time Zone) or I might stay up for the 8AM GMT one since I think that's in a few hours here.

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
You know what's the thing that I hate the most? Delays. I think I'll be streaming at the original scheduled time, that is 5 PM GMT+8, which would be in three hours. Parents add into my schedule, and you have to just deal with it. Sorry for the inconvenience. I was dragged out.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
NP Twiggy, if it wasn't for this change, I would've have forgotten & missed it xD I might be a little late during the beginning though but I'll be back ^^.

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
This is very bad. I can't predict getting stuck in an hour-long traffic jam! Get on the stream now if you want to watch me doing stuff and the movie's will be up very soon - in 10 minutes or so.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Guys my internet has been down since last night and we have no idea when itll be back (iPod posting ftl) so unless Olli can stream instead its unlikely ill be able to stream today, sorry :( ill make up.for it with streams next week :)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
This movie was sad! Mainly because I've never seen it before therefore I am more-so affected by it. XD; Plus... other things. ;( The other two I've seen tho so I'll be less emotional then. ;;

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Stream #2 coming up within one hour! Remember the schedule change? Yup, it's earlier by two hours than usual, too.

Treecko

Years
I'll be catching the last stream hopefully. I could make it to the 2nd stream but I'm going to nap a bit. See ya guys later.

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
In case you are wondering, the stream has started for the second time.

Years
Been out of pokecommunity for a long time, I saw this thread just now. Too bad I missed the other movies... But I hope I'll be able to watch the rest! What are we going to watch tomorrow?

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
There's still one more stream of Lucario and the Mystery of Mew going soon, so you haven't missed this one entirely, unless you can't make it then. We'll be watching The Rise of Darkrai tomorrow, and we'll be ending off the movie nights with the Victini movie.

And on that note, the final stream of Lucario and the Mystery of Mew will be on in an hour. I'm really busy with some stuff I need to finish, so I won't be streaming anything before the movie. Can't wait to watch the moviei with you guys :D

Years
Thank you very much! I really wanna watch the movie with you guys too! Not sure if I'll be able to do so though...

Last edited:

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Well, we're streaming 3 times a day in an attempt to make it a possibility for everyone to make it, though I guess the times don't always crash well, even if they're in your specific timezone.

Anyways, starting the stream in about 10 minutes.

Follow this link to go to the stream!

Treecko

Years
Lucario movie was alright in my opinion. I liked it better the first time I saw it. Still alright. The Movie 2000 is still my favorite.

Back