• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Scyther Bandits

Status
Not open for further replies.

PkBanditShaolin

PokemonBanditShaolin!
Years
Scyther Bandits(No more Sign ups)

Ok this rp is about three pokemon bandits who only use scythers and One other pokemon of your choice.We need two boys and at least one girl.

~About the Bandits~
They call them the Scyther Bandits.The reason why they call them that is because they use a scyther and one other pokemon.They go around either protecting or stealing things but they never steal pokemon.They are rivals of the Pincer Bandits who uses pincers and other bug pokemon.The scyther bandits have a hideout near Safron city and and somwhere in johto.The leader of the Scyther bandits Ace was going around safron city stealing food for his hideout and other team mates before the Pincer bandits could get to them.They each had a nick name for themselfs Ace Youngheart called him self boomer.They have bandits all over Kento,and johoto,Over 30 bandit groups were made in both areas,But the most popular bandit crew was the,Phoeonix bandits.They have Fire pokemon and is feared all over kento and johoto.They cause chaos everywhere they go,thats why Ace(boomer)has started his own bandit crew to get rid of the crimson bandits and him and his crew to be the strongest bandits in pokemon history.!Each Bandit crews prove them selves by doing missions,not by beating pokemon gym leaders.There is one man in charge of every single bandit in Johoto and kento his name,Luke.He makes the missions and rules of the bandits.

~Rules~
1.no spamming.
2.If you quit make your charater quit the team or somthing.
3.Advanced rpers only.
4.No pokemon goddmoding.
5.Only join if your gonna use a scyther.
6.No short posts.

Ok Ill start it off.

Ic:Boomer,Most likely named ace,ran threw safron city with the Kento police chasing after him.Boomer Jumped over some bushes and manegde to lose them.Boomer sighed and chuckled to himself and said walking towards the secret hideout"Hahaha what a bunch of suckers they know they cant catch the famous Boomer the bandit!"He laughed to himself and set the stolen food on the table and took off two pokeballs off his belt and threw out two pokemon.The pokemon appeard to be Scyther and houndour.He sat in a chair and said to them munching on some bread"Hey guys! Help yourselves out with the food!.*They both nodded and houdour grabbed the raw meat with his teeth as scyther started slashing up some meat and used his scys to eat his meat.Boomer burped and said out loud"Man that was some good stuff!".

He heard some yelling outside the hideout and called Scyther and houndour back into thier pokeballs and ran outside seeing what was happening.He saw a member of the pincer bandits trying to steal a little girls Pikachu.Boomer threw out his Scyther and said to him"Yo let the girl!"The Pincer crew member laughed and yelled back"Hahaha you want to battle then lets go!"The little girl ran away with her pikachu and The pincer member threw out a pincer and he yelled out Pincer use take down!.Boomer chuckled and yelled"Bladez Double team attack!!.

~My sign up~
RealName: (for your trainer),Ace YoungHeart
Nickname: Boomer,
Scyther Nickname: (if you have one),Bladez
Second pokemon:Houndour
Items: Potionsx5,Pokeballsx5,Pokedex,antidotex3,full healx1,revive.
Apperance:http://www.ninjarage.com/art/bandit.jpg
Bio:Boomer,Heard about the Bandit crews when he was 10.He wasnt old enough to make his own crew,but he did still have scyther and Houndour.His brother his the leader of the Pincer bandits,He never did like his brother.His brother always thought if he could prove himself to luke that he is worthy enough for team rocket he would join them.But Boomer plans on becoming the top bandit crew and stopping his brother in joining team rocket.He knew that if he posted up some papers on the Scyther bandits maybe people would join.It had been 4 months sense no one joined his crew,He kept hoping maybe people would join his crew.
~Pokemon Attacks:~
Bladez: Double team,Quick Attack,Slash,Fury cutter.
Houndour:Ember,Quick Attack,Tail whip,Bite.

Last edited:
Years
you may wanna shorten your intro post so ppl dont get overwhelmed and not join, i suggest posting your first IC post once ppl join, so its shorter... same w/ your profile, jsut psot it after the first person joins... so just copy and paste it after this post... (copy and paste everything after and including "Ok Ill start it off."

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
Years
Add me on Syther is awsome.
nickname: Zell
Syther nickname:Swipe
other Pokemon: Treeko
items: Pokedex, 16 pokeballs,12 potions, 6 rivives.
Swipe's attacks:rock smash, wing attack, slash, hyper beam
Treeko's attacks:tackle, slam, quick attack, headbutt

paired with Squirtle_Ketchum_12

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
I love Syther!

RealName: Alana
Nickname: Comet
Scyther Nickname: Blade
Second Pokemon: Ninetales
Items: Pokegear, some Pokeballs and a couple different kinds, labtop plus esentials, 2 super potions, and some other basic equipment.
Apperance:
mkversion4.gif

Bio: later
Blade: Slash, Quick Attack, Double Team, Agility, (Rest later)
Ninetales: Flamethrower, Quick Attack, Bite, Tackle, (Rest later)

Last edited:

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
Years
Nick Name: Fog
Syther Nick Name: Shadow
Other Pokemon: white murcrow
Item: usual trainer supplys and a book broom reverse blade sword whip
Apperence: usually wears a black cloak but underneith it is a pair of jeans (black baggy) t shirt (black baggy) sneakers fingerless gloves (black) hair is dark brown (people say it is black) pulled into two ponytails (down to her ankles) usually wears a black scarf around her face so you can only see her eyes
Bio: she has been a theif all her life this is no different has no real family and is callled shadow because of her clothes and how she acts
Pokemon attacks
Syther: leaf blade fly sweet scent sleep powder
Murcrow: theif shadow ball drill peck shadow punch

Last edited:

Alana

Years
Alana was walking through town when she spotted a poster telling about a new group forming. In order to jon you had to have a Scyther. "Hmm. Why not. It sounds like this could be fun." She turned and headed went to find the leader.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
Years
We need more people to sign up or this group is going to be a couple of people hey u.
Wat would u like to join the Syther Bandits? Anyone? Come on people, join. Hey u. Yes? Do u have a Syther? Yes, why? Would u like to join the Syther Bandits? No, no thank u. Come on. I said no.

Randall

pair: Squirtle_Ketchum_12

PkBanditShaolin

PokemonBanditShaolin!
Years
~Boomer finally finished the battle with the finishing move,Fury Cutter.The Pincer Bandit ran away.Ace laughed and called back his scyther and said walking back into the hideout"HAHAHAHA THEY SUCK EVEN THO IM THE ONLY MEMBER OF MY CREW THEY STILL CANT BEAT ME!!AHAHAHAHA!!.~He laughed more and more until he heard 3 men talking.They were members of the crimsons bandits and the one of the Rock Bandits.He saw them trading items and pokeballs.He started spying on them hoping he wouldnt get cought.He snickered and than sneezed and the three men heard him.He stood up and yelled" YOU WANNA BATTLE LETS GO!!".~The first of the 3 men laughed and threw out a golem.Boomer knew he didnt stand a chance but fought away ways"GO HOUNDOUR!!! QUICK USE YOUR EMBER ATTACK!!"Houdourm shot a large bursting flames at golem but golem wasnt hurt a bit.The man smiled and yelled"GOLEM ROCK TOMB ATTACK!!!"The golem nodded and threw 5 large stones ontop on boomers houdour and his houdour wepled and fainted.Boomer started to sweat and thought"What am i gonna do now!?"

Alana

Years
Alana spoted some one trying to recruit members to the Scyther Bandits. She smiled. She walked up to him and asked, "Hey what's up with the Scyther Bandits?"

PkBanditShaolin

PokemonBanditShaolin!
Years
~Boomer called back his Houndour and the Man was about to finish him until someone called him on his phone.He grinned and yelled to boomer"Hmph your lucky Punk!!!Ill get you!"~The man ran away and boomer wiped off the sweat from his head and thought to himself"Gah...i have to go to the pokemon center....even tho i might get cought....I have no choice!~He ran back towards safron city trying to avoid the cops and other pokemon trainers.~
OOC:AAAAHHHH no short posts please!

Years
am I too late? i normally don't come in here..

Nickname: Eclipse
Scyther Nickname: N/A
Second pokemon: Flygon
Items: none right now. she keeps all items in her desert base.
Apperance: Has black wavy hair going to the center of her back, with a black sweater and black slacks. She has red eyes, and wears a gold necklace with a black diamond hanging from it.
Bio: Eclipse is un-aware of the scyther bandits, but acts just like them anyway. She is feircer than anything, and she will kill to get what she wants.
Scyther: Swords dance, agility, baton pass, ariel ace
Flygon: Earthquake, Fly, Fire Blast, Rock Tomb

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
Years
The Syther Bandits, follow me. The Syther Bandits are a small group of people who steal items and food from varous people. They never steal Pokemon cause this is one group that respects Pokemon. We have a hideout by Safron and one in the Johoto reigon.
So are you in?

Randall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back