• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish [ Pokemon Edition! ]

TY

granted, but it is stolen from a Articuno who knows Stone Edge...

I wish a Dewott gave me a revive to revive Skyla (who has been killed by.... uuuuh i dont know anymore lol)

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
granted, but you needed to use the revive on a different Pokemon before you got to Skyla to avoid losing a battle (and half your money)

I wish I had a Zekrom to power my house during a Power outage..... I am sick of all the power outages I have had frequently....

TY

Granted, but the house got overpowered and explodes...

I wish a Gigalith came in with dozens of Revives...

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
granted, but you later found out they were all stolen and the police had to confiscate all the revives

I wish Reshiram and I would do this, (what Reshiram and the girl is doing in the picture)

148622_106743706063524_100001836862698_57858_4635284_n.jpg

Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2011
Granted but her body temperature is sooo hot that it raises your core temperature and your organs melt... What a horrible way to go =(
I wish that i could revive you so that you and reshiram could live a happy life and that Zoroark would stop stalking you to try and get to your child.

Tanaki

←Lazy ADHD Trainer
Years
Granted, but Kyurem emerges from the darkness and eats everyone, then disappears.

I wish I could stealth in the pokemon world by hiding under a Bronzong.

TY

I wish my Mudkip isn't a communist anymore

TY

granted, but then you suck and they start to throw tomatoes at you... XD

I wish i had an army to fight against my tyrant Mudkip

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
granted, but it is an army of 10 level 5 Magikarp

I wish (because I pissed Lugia & Ho-oh off) that Lugia would have ate me instead of Ho-oh using it's most powerful fire attack on me in 'sunny day' weather... (the two legendaries thought of those two options as a punishment and decided on the one)

TY

I wish my Magikarps were masters in this:
L118A_MW3.png

TY

granted, they now ask you how it is to be married a Dragon-type poke.

I wish the Magikarps stopped killing me

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
granted, they evolve to Gyaradoses and then the gyaradoses start killing you.....

read all please......

I wish all the legendary Pokemon considered me a valuable human because I have done so much for legendary Pokemon, hence the legendary Pokemon would do whatever it takes to ensure I am ALWAYS safe and out of harms way, and they would do ANYTHING for me, + I am the only one that can come real close to legendary Pokemon without them being afraid,

Last edited:

Tanaki

←Lazy ADHD Trainer
Years
Granted; they cast you into the distortion world to keep you out of harm's way. Then Kyogre appears from nowhere and stares you down menacingly and smiles at you with his awkwardly tiny mouth and drifts away.

I wish Professor Birch could be abandoned to his deserved fate of being mauled to death by a Poochyena so I could start Emerald with all 3 starters and never have to deal with his crap.

TY

granted but he takes the balls with him to the grave.

I wish teh mudkipzz were armed with this:
775px-PP90M1_Reload.png

Back