• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

That's what I'm supposed to have Detective Conan, Criminal minds, and Naruto for. :v Except the first one keeps having two weeks between releases, and idk when the next episode for Criminal Minds come out.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
13. How's Detective Conan then so far? Is it any good or what are your thoughts on it? How about Criminal Minds too? I hope I'm not too bothersome while high right now BTW lol.

Years
14 figured that's why you were still up. The giveaway was your tweet about finding your charger that was somehow still pretty close to the top of my Twitter feed despite Netto spamming it with Tumblr posts.

I should go eat breakfast now or something.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
16. Not so sure I should be on here while I'm high right now but oh well lol.

Spanish isn't too hard, get a guy from downtown to teach you the stuff and no I am not going to point at the obvious locations for fears of sounding like a racist pig now lol.

Never do pot brownies on weekdays BTW, trust me you'll regret it lol.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Anyone in here read the Dexter novels, if so were they any good? Just got myself to Waterstones and picked a couple up, them and Monte Cristo.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
21. Watching Super Size Me right now, **** I want a stripper and a big mac right now hahahaha.

And mom says no more pot brownies now, damn god it.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I don't watch a lot of normal tv, Chinese Cartoons for me although I do love Dexter, House, the Mentalist and a couple of other things.

Super Size Me was interesting. Chew On This: Everything You Don't Want to Know about Fast Food industry was better though.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
23. Never heard of the other one mentioned there TBH but it does make me crave something at an In&Out that much more due to not having breakfast yet, I'll probably gonna hev to make the burgers myself if I want them so bad lol.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Reminds me of a Chinese film called Dumplings. Basically it had dumplings made out of aborted fetuses being sold as anti ageing, beauty treatment. It was shocking and a trip into the minds of those who would do anything to stay beautiful but all i could think is....those dumplings look delicious.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
27. Lol everyone needs to lighten up sometimes ya know, can't always be a stiff haha. Like days like 420 and new years eve when everyone is just letting loose and having a fun ol time lol. I know those days don't always happen but cherish them while you can ya know.

<Making taquitos right now.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
13. How's Detective Conan then so far? Is it any good or what are your thoughts on it? How about Criminal Minds too? I hope I'm not too bothersome while high right now BTW lol.

Detective Conan is my favorite manga, and Criminal Minds is my favorite TV Crime Drama. Does that speak enough for you?

Years

It's Mirai Nikki, a show about Shinji from NGE and his psycho girlfriend trying to become God.

Accurate or not? :P

Spoiler:

But yeah, it even has the red-eyed man lover. xD

ALSO HOMEWORK CRAMING TIEMZ. After that going on a AnoHana Marathon! :P

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

You could stick that in a spoiler, Netto? It stretches the page. XD;

I'm about to go on a walk with my sister, while I ponder on what weapon Mithos would be. /trying to think of something more creative than a sword, but can't think of one derp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back