• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What pokemon games do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
In the main series, I have RBY, GSC, RSE (two Emeralds), FRLG, DPPt (two Diamonds), HGSS (two HeartGolds), and BW (two Whites, one English and one Japanese). As for spin offs, I have Stadium, Stadium 2, Snap, Colosseum, Gale of Darkness, Revolution, PMD Blue, PMD Red, PMD Darkness, PMD Sky, and Ranger.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
R/B/Y
G/S/C
R/S/E
D/P/Pt
HG
White
Colosseum
XD
Stadium 1 & 2
Battle Revolution
Mystery Dungeon Red & Darkness
Snap
Hey You Pikachu

Think thats all of it.

blue

gucci
Years
Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Fire Red, Leaf Green, Heart Gold, Soul Silver, Black, White, Pokémon Colosseum, Pokémon XD Gale Of Darkness, Pokémon Ranger, Pokémon Ranger 2, Pokémon Ranger 3, Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Blue, Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Explorers Of Time, Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Explorers Of The Sky, Poképark Wii, (Soon to own Poképark Wii 2), Pokémon Battle Revolution & Pokémon Smash 3DS.

Yeah it's a lot but after 13 years it builds up :3.

Years
Here's the Pokemon games I have between me and my brother:

Ruby*
Sapphire
Emerald
Diamond
Pearl*
Platinum*
HeartGold
SoulSilver*
Black*
White

*Games that I play

Years
I have Gold, Sapphire, Fire Red, Platinum and Heart Gold. I've also had Red, Yellow, Ruby, Emerald, another Fire Red and one of the Mystery Dungeon games, but I don't have those anymore.

Years
I own Ruby (lost), Sapphire (lost), Emerald, FireRed, Diamond, Platinum, SoulSilver, Black, Pinball: Ruby and Sapphire (lost), Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team (lost), and Ranger (lost). (*^^)

Years
The Pokemon games I own:

Blue
Yellow (Lost)
Gold (Flat battery)
Ruby
Sapphire (Flat battery)
Emerald (Flat battery)
Firered
Leafgreen
Diamond
Pearl
Platinum
HeartGold
SoulSilver
Black
White
Colosseum
Battle Revolution
My Pokemon Ranch
Blue Rescue Team (Lost)
Red Rescue Team
Explorers of Time
Explorers of Darkness
Ranger
Ranger: Shadows of Almia (Given away)
Pokedex 3D

Mentalii

Back
Years
I own Blue, Yellow, GSC, RSE, Pearl and Platinum, Soul Silver, Black, PMD Blue and Explorer of Time, and Battle Revolution.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
After everything I've sold, I'm only left with HeartGold and White.

I used to have Red, Blue, Yellow, Pinball, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Colosseum, Diamond, and Pearl at some point.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
Hmm...

Y, C, RSE, FRLG, DPPt, HGSS, BW, PMD Red & Blue, PMD EoD/EoT/EoS, Ranger 1/2/3, Pokemon Dash, Pokemon Trozei...

...Yeah, probably that's all...

sherreamethyst

Dragonite's Momma
Years
I love to collect my Pokemanz gamez...

-Yellow(2), Blue, Crystal, Silver(2), Sapphire, Emerald, Leaf Green, Fire Red, Pearl, Platinum, Soul Silver, White...

I think that's it for main games. For the spin-offs I got PMD:BRT and Pokemon Battle Revolution and I think that's it. I'm more of a main series person then a spin-off person.

Joshawott

Banned
Years
For the record, it's kind of funny to look back at how many Pokémon games I have had in comparison to how much I currently have. Ah, the irresponsibility of a young boy and his video games. Anyways...

- Pokémon Snap (Nintendo Wii Virtual Console)
- Pokémon Platinum Version
- Pokémon SoulSilver Version
- Pokémon White Version

Years
I have Yellow, Silver, Leaf Green, Emerald, Stadium and I had Colosseum for a while but not any more.

I'm hoping to get a DS Lite over summer and then catch up with the newer generations :)

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Leaf Green, Pearl, Colosseum, XD Gale of Darkness, Soul Silver, and Platinum. I *probably* still have Sapphire and Emerald, but after a series of moving between houses I have no idea where they are now. My brother found my old Blue, but the battery is dead in it. May Silver and Crystal rest in peace. And hopefully someone picked up my old copy of White at the local GameStop.

Years
  • Age 117
  • Seen May 11, 2012
Leaf Green, Platinum, Soul Silver and White. I also have Mystery Dungeon: Explores of Sky and Ranger: Guardian Sings. I have also played other main series games on the VBA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back