• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Which Vivillon pattern do you like best?

Which Vivillon pattern do you like best?

• Archipelago

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Continental

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Meadow

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Polar

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • Elegant

Votes: 6 9.2%
  • Modern

• Garden

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Tundra

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • High Plains

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marine

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Sandstorm

• Monsoon

Votes: 6 9.2%
  • Icy Snow

Votes: 11 16.9%
  • Jungle

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Ocean

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • River

• Sun

• Savannah

Votes: 3 4.6%

• Total voters

She_Delphox

Delphox used Mystical Fire!
Years
I like the gimmick of Vivillon, but doing wonder trade, it's hard to tell if I got a shiny or a different region :D.
Personally I like Marine.

Yeah thats a funny thing :D I kinda agree because I once thought so too that it was hard to notice, but, shiny Vivillon have a white body instead of black ;) So there you go (would be amazing with the Icy Snow pattern imo)

But, I like the Meadow pattern best I think, eventhough Sun pattern is really nice too! :D

Years
Polar is my favorite because it only took one look at it to know that was already my favorite. Plus it's the Vivillon that I have on my current X team~

Shhmew

Years
I really really love the blues of the Tundra, Polar, and Marine ones. Also love the purple of the Elegant one. But, the most interesting one in my opinion, and my favorite, is Ocean. :3

My least favorite one is the one my location has, go figure T.T (High Plains)

Colress Machine

The Colress Machine broke...
Years
  • Age 28
  • USA
  • Seen Aug 16, 2019
Probably Marine for me, mostly because I really love blue and I think it looks really pretty on Vivillon. That and Ocean is really great, too.

Elements1

Meh
Years
I love the icy snow pattern!! The white looks amazing on it's wings and it just seems to fit so perfectly :D

Years
I hit icy snow yesterday and forgot to say why. XD

I have a strong fascination with pokemon that are either mainly white or mainly black. Icy snow vivillon fits the bill with the mostly white part. Although shiny monsoon is only a small notch below icy snow

Years
Ahhh I adore Vivillon. <3333

Let's see.. I love polar (my native, yay!), icy snow, and tundra. So basically the white/blue-ish ones haha. Have yet to get two of the three, though, but I'm working on it. :)

Rapture11

All about Battle Spot <3
Years
I really like the Polar Pattern, Tundra Pattern, Elegant Pattern, Savanna Pattern, those are the best :P

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
I like Elegant, Tundra and Icy Snow. Luckily the pattern for my country (Canada) isn't too bad either, but I'm using an Elegant Vivillon atm in-game anyway. It had better stats at the same level with a good nature :P

Shrew

is a Shrew
Years
Oh maaan, it's so hard to decide! I tried to decide on a favorite over a month ago, but couldn't. This time I finally settled with Savannah. But I still really like the Meadow for being how I'd most-like to imagine Vivillon as. Yet Savannah's blue/yellow scheme really appeals to me.

Rabby

The Samurott Awaits...
Years
Tundra <3 , as long as its blue, im happy ^^
I'm satisfied with the Canadian version of Vivillon either way =D

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
My favorite doesn't appear to be getting a lot of love but it is Sandstorm. I just love it all around great style.

To give a little more detail, Sandstorm is the only pattern to compliment the tan in the body. Every Vivillon has tan on their body so I think Sandstorm looks the best with the body. It's also a nice spotted pattern, everything just fits well. I also like the pattern the most, if you compared all of them without color.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2023
I think my favorite is Ocean, but I like Modern and Elegant too.

Elements1

Meh
Years
Have a new favorite pattern! Monsoon! Once I got it I just fell in love with it, the color patterns are just beautiful!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
The Garden and Jungle patterns are really pretty, probably because they both have the perfect shades of green that I like, and it fits perfectly. <3

I love Modern, too. Pink Vivillons are really cool. :)

Back