• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Plague [PG-16] OOC and SUs

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
Years
Wow! I was gone for that long? If you have a long weekend coming up, then time certainly does fly pretty fast! Anyways since I just now realized it's the start of a new month, I just now remembered that I had a place on here. I sure hope I didn't miss too much but just in case, can someone give me a quick recap on what's happening?

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Had an awesome idea for an event, lost it, might just end up posting an event with some random destruction, or zombie enhancing benefits.
Eh, i'll come up with something relatively awesome, don't you people worry!

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Nah, I was thinking of integrating natural forces into this[NATURE IS AGAINST YOU!!!!] or some alteration to the disease like when the zombies started exploding.
ORRRRRR, just maybe, something to do with the hired militia guarding the town finally saying **** it and just destroying everything.
They are not military, they are not government run, the closest you will get is trained mercenaries.
And mercenaries train hard and learn quick or they die fast

Edit: Field trip tomorrow =D
Navsea Air Base
I ****ING LOVE MY ENGINEERING CLASS XD
Also, i'm gonna post the new event tomorrow night.

Last edited:

Archipelago

Who knows?
Years
[NATURE IS AGAINST YOU!!!!]

Working for me, more likely. I like the idea of a group of mercenaries/soldiers becoming too hasty and rushing in guns blazing, planning on killing every god-damn moving thing inside the city. It should definately make things a little more varied fighting intelligent enemies rather than mindless zombies, providing Penelope gets to hit one of them in the face with a frying pan... what? It worked for the Left4Dead2 survivors!

Or maybe a building gets caught on fire and spread across a portion of the city. That would mean that the survivors (and zombies) would have to flee from the scene or risk getting burnt to a crisp.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
I'm gonna introduce a psychological element into the next event
JUST GOT A FANTASTIC IDEA!!!
Its gonna give our characters the biggest mind-**** of their lives!!!

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
I thought all the Mind-****'s were in Tsubasa Reservoir not here...

Archipelago

Who knows?
Years
Zamorak, that sounds like a challenge, eh? Give Penny, Cal, Rook and Keldia your best shot. I shall never sucumb to the mind-****...! Um, maybe Penny will, since she's easily confused, but...

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
...Yui can handle all mind****s her way. Because she doesn't get them. For that matter, neither does Miharu. Well, tobe honest, Yui can get them...but it really has to be confusing.

As for me not posting, I have been buried under homework and projects and etc., so if need be, bunny Yui and Miharu...

Actually, I only trust Zamorak, Sky, Watchman, and Penelope to bunny Yui and Miharu. NO ONE ELSE. XD

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
I have Kellyn's fear figured out but not Genesis's yet. :/

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Gonna throw up a post later tonight, depending on my mood determines if its before or after midnight here[i'm 3 hours behind the website]

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
Sorry Arch, was typing that in a hurry. D= I've become hypocritical! ;~;

Whoa, guys, voting for me? O_O I'm very flattered. XD

Er...checking RP now, but I won't be able to post until tomorrow (maybe).

For the person with Volkner, he'll probably know some of the people the city if you ever make contact with the rest of us. To make it simple, those who walk up to him and say "hi" or "what the (beep) are you doing here" are probably the ones that know him and he knows them. XD

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
You're an awesome RPer, How could we not vote for you =D
Also, I hope you like the new event, I really wanna see what you come up with for Yui and Miharu.
Pokemon are also affected by the new strain, just to let you know.
Thats why I went and did Nirvana and Silva.
Then again I guess that means I should do MewZ but that one completely slipped my mind XP

Archipelago

Who knows?
Years

He he, I haven't voted or anything on that yet, and I may or may not, I can't decide. I think I'll wait a little longer into the month before I vote or anything just to see how things have swayed. Oh, and I'll be waiting for the post and what-not. It'll be good for Penny and Cal to have the occasional hallucination. If they see anything about their parents neither of them will be listening to reason from Yui or Odile, even if that sounds... unlikely.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
I'm not even that good of a RPer...I'm just fast. :P

I'll have my post up soon...You guys will get a little insight of Nightmare's past...Although I have no idea what the (beep) to do for Katsu and Yashe.

Maybe being abandoned by Yui? o-o

Also, will Yui's clones be affected by this strain? I mean, technically, they are both clones and the real Yui...er...immortal!Miharu is not in that world...at all. And they do have a mind link with the immortal!Miharu and as such the immortal!Miharu will also get the hallucinations as well...just not the virus in itself. Hmm...maybe a cameo of the immortal!Miharu can appear.

Reason I've been calling real Yui immortal!Miharu...yeah, her name is actually Miharu. That's where I got Miharu Mizushima from, immortal!Miharu. =D

Kage Bushin physics are confusing. o.O

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years

Well, as we all know we can't vote for ourselves. So, I may be the most awesomesauce roleplayer ever, but I can't vote for myself, so I had to vote for someone. You just happened to get my vote. Am I right? *Takes tomato to the face* HURTFUL!!!!!

XP Yeah, well I figured you deserved it. I only know how good the people i've roleplayed with are, and you're one of the best of them, so...yeah, I voted for you.

Edit: On a side note, ONE F***ING DAY LEFT TILL BW! WOOT! You won't see me here as much, as my face will be shoved into my DS, playing BW. YUS!!

Back