• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

P_S_B

Frontier Brain
Years
  • Seen Jan 21, 2024
For some reason the fake radio director wont give me the basement key after I beat him. Have I forgotten to do something?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 23, 2008
Not sure if this has already been noted, but it IS possible to sequence break the game under the right conditions. I remember watching a video on Youtube of someone healing at Mohagany's Pokemon Center, then running out to Route 44 and using Teleport...and appearing in the Route 04 Pokemon Center. Curious (and partly wanting to get a Treecko early), I gave it a shot, but this time before doing the Lake of Rage storyline. I ended up in Blackthorn City as the result >_>

Thats because in Beta 3.5 go to Kanto but in the better Beta 4 you end up in blackthorn which i am happy because it will be a lot easier to get to lackthorn now XD

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 23, 2008
I've reached S.S. Aqua. However, after getting stuck with Jess and Jamie, I can't get out of the ship!!! Does anyone (Zel?) know what to do???

A lot of people have to cheat to get out O_O its strange. I had to do the walk threw walls cheat >.<

Wait if its your first time on it go to the door of the SS Aqua. If not i dont know :(

rithwik

Modern story maker
Years
You can't until next beta...( i think)

u can get a leaf stone, in the dragons cave( above the dragon gym), u will have to fight the 3 dragon trainers, from the right,from where u will get the dragon teeth( or something like that, then the gym leader wil give u the gym badge afetr getting that item).First fight the one near to the dragonteeth, then go a little left to the temple(or shrine) in the cave, fight the one over there, then go up, fight the one over there,Then after fighting them in this order, the last dragon trainer(with an altaria) will ive u a "leafstone".:tired:

trevor813

Its Just Me I Am Zero
Years
i have a problem <.> when i try to save it says
'Error
Exchange Backupmemory' <--eh how do i fix this?

hmm get rid of ur old save file and in vba go to options emulator save type and check automatic and check Flash 128k so more than likely u will have to start over hopefully not

RedAsh#1

Co. Owner and Pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2007
i cant seem to find machine part and i have been to powerplant and talked to team rocket guy and defeated him and i looking in gym everywhere and i have 2 badges from kanto what should i do?

Last edited:

dirk123

Organization XIII
Years
i cant seem to find machine part and i have been to powerplant and talked to team rocket guy and defeated him and i looking in gym everywhere and i have 2 badges from kanto what should i do?

Maybe you used the first Beta 4?
The newer Beta 4 has the machine part fix, but you have to use a save from before talking to Amelia in the Power Plant.

Also, the location of the part in the water was changed!
I posted a picture of the location on page 190 of this topic.

Gamewhale

lol --
Years
  • Seen Apr 30, 2012
I can't find the Machine Part either. I'm using the newest Beta 4, I've beaten the Rocket, I've talked to Amelia, I've beaten Misty, but it's still not there. I've looked where dirk123 said, and all I get is "Do you want to surf?" What else must I do to get it?

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 17, 2023
Hey Zel, don't think this glitch has been found yet but on the circled tile you can walk on water to the left. Ok the upload is acting up so the link is the next best thing. And I know that isn't a pic from shiny gold but it is the same tile.

zach3399

P.S. It happens before Misty returns to the Gym.

Last edited:

Mew88

Flamethrower!
Years
I've reached S.S. Aqua. However, after getting stuck with Jess and Jamie, I can't get out of the ship!!! Does anyone (Zel?) know what to do???

Well for me all i did was go to the captains cabin and searched his drawers and it said maybe ther is a key in here, then it said nope, once i went back out jess and jamie were gone and at the door to leave the ship! Hope it helps:D

kuku-melon

carbonero
Years
Hey zel, I've a little question:
In the Ice Cave there's a waterfall that I climbed, but when I got up there was room/sub-cave/whateveryouwanttocallit which had a boulder to be moved with strenght but apart from that the room had nothing at all, no items, no hidden items and not even pokemons!!!

Have u already edited that part of the ice cave (I suppose u haven't)??? or is it going to be the rest place of some legendary???

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 23, 2008
Hey Zel, don't think this glitch has been found yet but on the circled tile you can walk on water to the left. Ok the upload is acting up so the link is the next best thing. And I know that isn't a pic from shiny gold but it is the same tile.

zach3399

There is supposed to be a trainer there O_O

rithwik

Modern story maker
Years
Hey zel, I've a little question:
In the Ice Cave there's a waterfall that I climbed, but when I got up there was room/sub-cave/whateveryouwanttocallit which had a boulder to be moved with strenght but apart from that the room had nothing at all, no items, no hidden items and not even pokemons!!!

Have u already edited that part of the ice cave (I suppose u haven't)??? or is it going to be the rest place of some legendary???

ya, i was wondering the same.:P

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 17, 2023
There is supposed to be a trainer there O_O

I'm sorry I forgot to mention that it was before I ruined Misty's date. So there isn't any one there yet.

P.S. I am haveing trouble finding the machine part, can anyone help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back